The tenth running of the Le Mans Classic has been postponed twice - can we make it third time lucky in 2022? The biennial Classic has been thrilling historic motorsport fans since 2002, and is due to take place 30th June - 3rd July 2022.
It's a firm favourite on the PH calendar not just because of the incredible historic machinery you get to see on track, but also the access you get to the cars in the paddocks - something you could only dream of at LM24. On top of that, we have parking inside the circuit and eligible vehicles can book parade laps of the full Le Mans circuit. And clearly we're not the only ones that love it, with nearly 200,000 spectators making their way to the last event in 2018 to watch 700 classic race cars in action.
Unlike the 24 Hours, we'll only be running our Bleu Nord campsite at the Classic and we expect it to fill quickly. The campsite is incredibly popular, and you'll join 450 others for a relaxed, friendly weekend.
You can enjoy the superb benefits of staying with us and our longstanding partner, 1st Tickets, which include but are not limited to:
- General admission to the race
- Up to five-day return Channel crossings are available
- Pre-allocated camping pitches mean there's no rush - your space will be set out for you, whenever you arrive
- Cooked meals included (three full English breakfasts and three evening meals)
- Fenced perimeter for your peace of mind
- On-site security, including night patrols at the weekend, to protect your car and belongings
- Private toilets and warm showers, so no long queues for facilities
- Large marquee with cash bar - a social hub for all campers whatever the weather, with live TV coverage of the race so you don't miss any of the action
- Free Wi-Fi access so you don't have to rely on patchy and expensive 3G/4G.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then register your interest here, which will give you early access to buy your package ahead of anyone else. See you there!
1 / 8