PistonHeads and BookaTrack have teamed up to give away the ultimate track day prize every month until the end of the year.
Each month, BookaTrack is giving away a Caterham R300 track day hire worth at least £995 at a specified UK track day with tuition to the competition winner. It covers every cost including the track day itself, insurance and fuel for the Caterham. All you have to do to enter is subscribe to Speed Matters, our weekly email newsletter, and complete the form that you'll find on the newsletter once a month. It's as easy as that! Keep an eye out each month as the competition will change over and you'll need to re-enter for each prize. Please note that dates cannot be chosen and we are unable to swap dates.
So that's a day on a great track in the UK in a 180hp Caterham, with expert tuition and maybe even some sunshine if you're lucky. All for subscribing to the newsletter! Sign up to Speed Matters here and keep an eye out in your inbox.
If you're not lucky enough to win, you can still book a Caterham with BookaTrack or take your own car out with like-minded enthusiasts, so check out the dates available on its website.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter: subscribe to our Speed Matters weekly newsletter and complete the form that you'll find in the newsletter.
- The closing date shall be the last working day of each month, when a winner shall be drawn at 13:00. The winner will be chosen at random using number generating software from the list of entrants each month.
- The prize is a Caterham R300 track day hire from BookaTrack worth at least £995 with tuition on a specified date each month.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 21 and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Employees of the promoters and their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be contacted by email. If the winner does not respond within five working days, the prize will be offered to another entry.
- The winner must hold a valid full UK drivers licence with no more than six points.
- There is an insurance excess of £2,500.00 (inc.VAT) in the case of an accident. This amount shall be due irrelevant of responsibility or fault.
- The winner will be required to provide a debit or credit card with a minimum of £2,500.00 of credit available at the start of the event to be authorised in the event of an accident.
- Dependent on level of experience, the winner may start the day in a Caterham Academy racecar before potentially progressing into the R300 at BookaTrack's discretion.
- Additional drivers can be added at £100.00 (inc.VAT) per driver.
- There'll be a minimum of one morning and one afternoon tuition session with a BookaTrack instructor.
- A helmet can be provided, and gloves and narrow shoes are recommended. Long sleeves and trousers are compulsory.
- There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without given notice.
- There may be a requirement to photograph, film or interview the winner and use their name as part of the prize for editorial content on PistonHeads.com and Bookatrack.com.
- The promoter's reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition and these terms and condition without notice at any time.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For full terms and conditions on attending a BookaTrack event, please visit its T&Cs page.
- For full terms and conditions of the promotion, see here.
- The promoter: Haymarket Media Group, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE. PistonHeads and BookaTrack have teamed up for 2015 to give away the ultimate track day.
Chat about all things motoring
The Pie & Piston
Chat about everything else…
Win on Sunday, talk about it on Monday
Not all cars are created equal
Meet your hero Matt Bird in person
Need to get something off your chest?