Petrol Ford Focus RS cars for sale
We have 99 Petrol Ford Focus RS cars available from trade and private sellers
Latest Petrol Ford Focus RS dealsView 99 Petrol Ford Focus RS deals
Latest Petrol Ford Focus RS reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- You can find a great used Ford Focus RS on PistonHeads ranging from £16,395 to £79,995. You can expect to pay from £16,395 for a Mk1, from £19,000 for a Mk2 and from £25,000 for a Mk3 in today's market.
- The Ford Focus RS Mk3 can reach a top speed of 165mph.
- You can expect to average 28.0 - 36.7mpg & CO2 emissions are an estimated 175 - 237g/km, depending on the model.
- Engine size: 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo - 2.5-litre five-cylinder turbo.
- Power: 215 - 350hp.
- Torque: 229 - 324lb-ft.
- 0-60: 4.7 - 7.5sec, depending on the year & version.
- Transmission: 5-speed and 6-speed manual, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive (Mk3).
- The Ford Focus RS is only available as a hatchback.
- The Ford Focus RS Mk1 first arrived in 2002 with a 212hp 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine, with a five-speed manual and front-wheel drive. The Mk2 was unveiled in 2008 with a 305hp 2.5-litre five-cylinder turbocharged engine, retaining front-wheel drive but this time with a six-speed gearbox. The limited edition Mk2 RS500 arrived in 2010. Fast Ford fans had to wait five years after the order books closed on the Mk2 in 2011 before the Mk3 arrived in 2016. The Mk3 came with a 350hp 2.3-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine, a six-speed gearbox and all-wheel drive. RS Edition, RS Red Edition, RS Final Edition and RS Heritage Edition cars were available for the Mk3.