Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG cars for sale
We have 318 Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG cars available from trade and private sellersSearch 318 cars
Latest Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG dealsView 318 Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG deals
Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- You can find a great used Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG on PistonHeads ranging from £13,900 to £159,995. You can expect to pay from £15,000 for a W204 C63 AMG and from £30,000 for a W205 C63 AMG. C43 AMGs start at £24,000 in today's market.
- The W205 C63 S can reach a top speed of 180mph.
- You can expect to average 23.5 - 36.2mpg & CO2 emissions are an estimated 178 - 280g/km, depending on the model.
- Engine size: 3.0-litre V6 biturbo - 6.2-litre V8 naturally-aspirated.
- Power: 390 - 510hp.
- Torque: 384 - 516lb-ft.
- 0-60: 3.9 - 4.7sec, depending on the year & version.
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic or 9-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive (C43).
- The Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG is available as a coupe, saloon, estate and convertible.
- We will focus on the C43 and C63 generations here. The C63 AMG was first introduced on the W204 generation of C Class in 2007. A Performance Pack Plus trim level arrived in 2009, followed be the Black Series in 2011 and the limited Edition 507 on offer towards the end of the W204 lifecycle. The W205 generation arrived in 2014, bringing the C63 and C43 with it. The C63 is available with S, Premium and Premium Plus trim levels with the Edition 1 Motorsport launched in 2016.