Obviously it has a full electronic service history, with last year's service including the important Haldex service.
The little pocket rocket wants for nothing and needs nothing.
Options include full satnav, auto folding mirrors on lock, keyless entry and start (with aftermarket insurance-approved additional security), auto lights and wipers, DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity, flat bottom steering wheel. Note no parking sensors (if you need them on a car this size this probably isn't the car for you) or cruise control.
Recaro wingbacks trimmed in Audi sport colours, but full leather sports seats are also available. Audi sport mats.
The car looks and sounds amazing with the Remus exhaust, which retains the Audi switchable modes, so isn't too noisy when you don't want it to be, or if you have pesky neighbours.
Every single upgrade on the car is the best available on the market as I had absolutely no intention of selling it ever, but sometimes things happen that you don't expect. My integrale I had for 16 years and I really thought I'd do the same with this S1, but instead I've ended up building it for someone else now to enjoy. I try not to add up the total spent, but it is approaching 10k, all for a premium of only 2k over the book price of a standard car.
This is almost certainly an incomplete list of what's been done, all work carried out by Motorsport engineers;
Volks Rays 18" forged wheels - 4kg lighter per corner!
17" OZ superleggeras currently fitted with AD08R tyres, Abt 18s also available with MPSS tyres, by negotiation
Abt springs and piggyback ecu upgrade, Remus valved exhaust
Leyo oil Catch can
Reyland Motorsport AP racing 330 x 28 floating discs and 4 pot calipers, DS2500 pads
Wagner competition intercooler
Eventuri carbon intake plus S3 breather hose
Forge turbo intake hose
Switchable pedalbox response
Recaro CS wingbacks (one seat needs a side airbag, which I may be able to sort before sale).
Will try to edit this to add things I've forgotten, but you really need to come and see the car. The blue is semi pearlescent and is an S1 only colour. I'm in West London but am in Staines about once a week, viewing may also be possible in Newbury or Chichester. Call, text or email, whenever. Thanks for reading this far, I think you'll find it is worth it.
Reference #10203221 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- Power323 bhp
- Torque315 lbs/ft
- Top speed175 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.9 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy40.4 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions162 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,417 mm
- Vehicle width1,740 mm
Previous Owners 1
Phone the seller07973671028
Or send a message
Private Seller, London, United Kingdom
- Used Audi in Beckenham (76)
- Used Audi in Bexley (99)
- Used Audi in Brentford (137)
- Used Audi in Chingford (113)
- Used Audi in Coulsdon (93)
- Used Audi in Eltham (21)
- Used Audi in Hampstead (112)
- Used Audi in Orpington (45)
- Used Audi in Sydenham (53)
- Used Audi in Whetstone (104)
- Used Audi in Wimbledon (64)
- Used cars in Bristol (1433)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1749)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1611)
- Used cars in Derby (1385)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1125)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1161)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1306)
- Used cars in Leeds (2051)
- Used cars in Leicester (1398)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1487)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1788)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10334)
- Used cars in East of England (15165)
- Used cars in London (4975)
- Used cars in North East (5120)
- Used cars in North West (12897)
- Used cars in Scotland (6627)
- Used cars in South East (16199)
- Used cars in South West (7984)
- Used cars in Wales (5405)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8857)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12593)
No recent searches