The car has full service history from NEW including all original handbooks/paperwork etc and has been owned by Munich Legends and serviced by Barons amongst other high profile UK BMW specialists. The car has had no mechanical expense spared during my ownership, although it is beginning to look a bit tired cosmetically. The car would make an ideal purchase for someone looking to enjoy an e36 as a daily driver, or as a weekend toy. If you are looking for a car with a solid history, un-molested and in a rare and desirable specification then look no further.
Current Mileage: 145,XXX
Vehicle was last serviced in May 2019 @140k miles, MOT expires 18/05/20
The spec of the vehicle is as follows (confirmed via copy of original build sheet):
- 328i Sport m52b28 – pulls well in all gears
- BMW Aqua Metallic (451) – in my opinion a very good looking car, I have heard 6-7 e36’s built in this colour but haven’t had this confirmed, certainly I have never seen another and neither have any of the BMW specialists I have visited in my time as owner!
- Full extended black leather interior – mint condition aside from a small wear hole on the drivers bolster
- P-reg (pre-LCI – so no traction control)
- Non-sunroof model – so stiffer shell
- 5 speed manual
- Factory Limited slip differential
- M-technic Sports Package (M-sport bumpers, ‘twist’ side skirts etc..)
- Original BBS RC041 split rims w/BMW centre caps (4 square configuration – 225/45/R17 Goodyear Eagle F1’s all round with a healthy amount of tread)
- Eibach sportline lowering springs (-60/40mm, with alignment to suit)
- All original equipment presented with car including all 4 keys, handbooks, brochures, radio codes, glovebox torch, tool kit & medical kit.
Notable work undertaken:
- Car has not missed a service from new either at BMW main dealers or reputable specialist workshops
- Nikasil block and pistons changed by BMW under warranty for Alusil block & pistons in February 2002 (invoice to prove).
- Practically all suspension components replaced within the last 5 years (invoices to prove) including: Eibach Sportline coil springs, Front Wishbones, Trackrods, Tierods, Bushes (including Rear trailing arm bushes), Top mount bushes (including rear Z3 re-enforcement plates) & Anti-roll bar bushes
-Clutch and dual mass flywheel replaced 3 months ago (invoice to prove).
- OEM Blaupunkt CD43 business CD player (same amber lighting as the rest of the dash illumination for factory look) along with upgraded speakers to JBL 6x9's rear and Infinty speakers in front foot well
- Added factory black leather armrest
- Spare set of RC041 split rims w/BBS carbon effect centre caps (these can be included in the sale for the right price)
- lots I’ve probably forgotten to mention as the car has had lots of love and attention over the years – all invoices are present though, which makes it easy to track what’s been changed and what hasn’t.
- Small exhaust rattle, which I suspect is due to a loose heat shield.
- ABS warning light on the dash. I think this is a wheel sensor, as I replaced one not that long ago and logic says they fail at the same time.
- As mentioned car is starting to look a little tired cosmetically, including small amounts of non-structural rust in the usual e36 places. Happy to provide more pictures at the buyer’s request.
- Headliner is sagging, but as above this is not something I have had time to address.
Can be included in the sale for the right price:
- Spare set of BBS RC041 w/BBS centre caps (no tyres – but I can assure you all 4 wheels are straight and hold air)
- Fairly decent outdoor car cover.
Using the vehicle as a daily I saw it a better use of my time & money to keep it mechanically sound, as oppose to cosmetically sound. However, I fully detailed the car on a monthly basis including shampoo, polish, leather conditioning, back to black plastics, wheels etc. Consequently, the paintwork and interior are in a very good condition considering the vehicle is 25 years old.
The car is exactly as described so you will not be disappointed, very reluctant sale but it is not financially viable for me to continue to do 10,000 miles/year in the car. I do not have the time to give the car the love it deserves, nor the space to store it and time to enjoy it as a second car. I would rather it go to a good home, where it can be looked after as the appreciating classic it is.
Contact via email preferred, viewing encouraged. Thanks for reading.
Reference #10319690 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power190 bhp
- Torque207 lbs/ft
- Top speed148 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 7.3 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy30.7 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions218 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,393 mm
- Vehicle width1,698 mm
Previous Owners 7
Phone the seller07429537449
Or send a message
Private Seller, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Used BMW in Birmingham (26)
- Used BMW in Coventry (141)
- Used BMW in Oldbury (132)
- Used BMW in Shrewsbury (99)
- Used BMW in Solihull (144)
- Used BMW in Stafford (39)
- Used BMW in Stoke-on-Trent (137)
- Used BMW in Tamworth (176)
- Used BMW in Warwick (105)
- Used BMW in Wolverhampton (209)
- Used BMW in Worcester (133)
- Used cars in Bristol (1406)
- Used cars in Bury (1145)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1507)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1517)
- Used cars in Derby (1217)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1153)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1353)
- Used cars in Leeds (1796)
- Used cars in Leicester (1273)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1422)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1686)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9695)
- Used cars in East of England (14353)
- Used cars in London (4981)
- Used cars in North East (4638)
- Used cars in North West (12658)
- Used cars in Scotland (6521)
- Used cars in South East (15787)
- Used cars in South West (7964)
- Used cars in Wales (4976)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8275)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11568)
No recent searches