It's a 2005 111R touring. This is as close as you'll get to an Exige without paying twice the money for it.
- Toyota Engine Replaced in 2015 - Approximately 23,000 miles on this engine now. Supplied and fitted by Pat McBennett. These engines are becoming increasingly rare!
- Recent OEM Lotus steering rack, track rod ends and ball joints.
- Recent Braided Brake Lines all round.
- Recent Discs all round.
- Carbon Lorraine RCL5 pads on front and rear.
- Recent (4,000 miles) 2bular exhaust - one of the last Jim Valentine exhausts.
- Team Dynamics 1.2 Alloys with Toyo R888s on them (for the track). These probably have one hard track day left in them!
- Original OEM wheels, in need of refurbishment to look great again.
- Nitron 40mm adjustable coilovers. Really superb, so simple to adjust!
- Removable Momo Jet Steering Wheel.
- Luke 4-point harnesses for driver and passenger
- ECU reflashed, to drop cam change to 5750rpm (from 6200).
- Leather seats re-padded by previous owner.
- Mileage: The car has 114,000 miles on it, but as I said above, has a fresh engine!
- There is a very recent crack in the back clam (this happened when I moved it over the weekend). As I said, I'm tracking the car, so it's not the end of the world for me, but it would need a fiberglass repair and a spray - I don't have a quote for this.
- The paintwork is far from perfect overall, but is probably 7/10. The front clam had a respray last winter.
- The original wheels do need a refurb, as per the photographs.
- The passenger-side window has a crack in it, along the top edge. Again, from the previous owner.
Feel free to get in contact if you're genuinely interested. The car is located in south Dublin. No test pilots, I'm sure I can spot them a mile off!
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size1,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power189 bhp
- Top speed-
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Now with a (much needed) Larini Club Sport exhaust... Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Brilliant car on Nitrons - could do with more power - I have a stack of parts from DVA to go on this winter - hope to get to c. 190 bhp
Will report back! Read the full summary
Titanium colour last of the Rover 'K' engines.
We enjoy the car and have a lot of fun in it.
Standard Elise, no modifications....(yet) Read the full summary
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (36.07 mpg @ 127.20 p/litre)||£2,405|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
- 17,059 miles
- 184 bhp
No recent searches