The Evora Sport 410 is the result of Lotus’ philosophy of continuous improvement. With a lower centre of gravity, and a kerb weight slashed to just 1,325 kg, the car provides an impressive 309 hp/tonne, and builds on the achievements of the excellent Evora 400. In addition to boosting straight-line speed, the significant reduction in mass has allowed sharper, more agile and intuitive handling - with even greater accuracy and feel.
Complementing the weight savings is a higher-output version of the supercharged, 3.5-litre 6-cylinder engine, developed through the Lotus 3-Eleven project which has beaten Nürburgring records. As a result, the car boasts 410 hp at 7000 rpm and 420 Nm of torque at 3500 rpm.
The high-performance, carbon fibre components have played the single biggest role in the evolution of the Evora Sport 410. These include front splitter, roof panel, tailgate, and rear diffuser as well as race-derived sports seats and a revised front access panel. The one-piece carbon tailgate incorporates a louvered section, inspired by some of Lotus’ most-famous heritage models, and together with carbon rear quarter-light panels help provide the car with a sleeker, fastback-style trailing roofline. These changes have also improved the car’s aerodynamic downforce by 15% with no increase in drag.
The car’s reduced kerb weight has allowed the recalibration of the suspension, with improved geometry and completely revised damping, as well as a ride height 5mm lower than the Evora 400. As a result, handling is sharper, along with better body and roll control, yet ride comfort and composure is retained. Ultra light-weight, 10-spoke forged aluminium wheels, and optional Michelin Cup 2 tyres, complete the car’s dynamic revisions.
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,500 cc
- Power400 bhp
- Torque309 lbs/ft
- Top speed190 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 3.9 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy29 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
In Lazer Blue with Oyster Cream Leather.
Not had much chance to use it yet but it is probably the best car I have ever driven.
Very sure footed on bumpy roads and the brakes are fantastic!! Read the full summary
Great car, love it but looking for a change. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Decided I needed something a little less sensible...
Cayman S left me cold. Sat in one of these and knew there and then it was what I wanted. Ride and handling are phenomenal, and I find the interior is a far more special place than the standard Germanic rivals.
Read the full summary
Road Tests & Reviews
- 400 bhp
- 5 miles
- 61,000 miles
- 408 bhp
- Semi Automatic
- Used Lotus in Ashford (3)
- Used Lotus in Canterbury (33)
- Used Lotus in Chichester (3)
- Used Lotus in Dorking (2)
- Used Lotus in Gerrards Cross (23)
- Used Lotus in Henley-on-Thames (13)
- Used Lotus in High Wycombe (2)
- Used Lotus in Leatherhead (35)
- Used Lotus in Lymington (15)
- Used Lotus in Southampton (24)
- Used Lotus in Tonbridge (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (1304)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1489)
- Used cars in Derby (1690)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1132)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1607)
- Used cars in Hull (1243)
- Used cars in Leeds (1932)
- Used cars in Leicester (1150)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1426)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1513)
- Used cars in Reading (1121)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10236)
- Used cars in East of England (11186)
- Used cars in London (4288)
- Used cars in North East (5215)
- Used cars in North West (12374)
- Used cars in Scotland (6916)
- Used cars in South East (18009)
- Used cars in South West (8985)
- Used cars in Wales (5142)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9850)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11901)
No recent searches