96,500 Miles. MOT until November ‘17
Supplied by ex. Lotus dealers High Park Garage, Long Hanborough, in April 1989 to a Mr Scott. The owner’s handbook and history folder contains details of his ownership, including a note of the speedo being replaced at 36,000 miles.
I purchased the car from his widow in 2007, and since then have enjoyed the car and maintained it well, all documented in the history folder.
The bodywork was fully refinished by Surface and Design (Blackpool) in September 2015 at a cost of £5,500. Works included the replacement of both the front plywood sections, alignment of the doors, new genuine Lotus door seals, new rear light assemblies, and new O/S wing mirror. A third brake light was also let in to the rear spoiler.
Very good original half sand interior. New headlining and sun visors by Nick Fulcher coachtrimmers in 2010. New dash veneers and carpet set, retrimmed original gear lever knob.
All wheels in excellent condition, having been refurbished by Lepsons in February 2015. Recent new rear tyres.
Very good service/maintenance history, the most recent being carried out by specialists Lakeside Engineering in December 2016 at 93,251 miles: Cambelt and tensioner bearing, aux.belts, water pump, valve clearances, engine oil and filter, coolant, brake bleed/fluid, front wheel bearings and exhaust downpipe.
The clutch was replaced, together with other works, by specialists Morland Jones in October 2011 at 81,492 miles.
Door beams fully refurbished with new bushes, hinge pins, and grease nipples fitted. Good window frames. New adjustable shock absorbers. Replacement front brake callipers , Mintex 1144 pads, braided flexible brake hoses. Radiator recored May 2015. Alloy header tank. Full stainless exhaust. Electronic fuel pump.
Complete and unused original tool kit, spare keys, and original owner’s handbook.
Ready to use and enjoy. £8,495
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power180 bhp
- Torque165 lbs/ft
- Top speed135 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.7 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Are there other Lotii then ;-) Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
The most under rated car going as in value for money, did france, 3500 miles in 3 weeks , leon to paris @ a constent 120+ mph, and still got 27mph !!! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 66,000 miles
- 198 bhp
- 53,000 miles
- 197 bhp
- Semi Automatic
- Used Lotus in Ascot (2)
- Used Lotus in Canterbury (28)
- Used Lotus in Faringdon (1)
- Used Lotus in Gerrards Cross (13)
- Used Lotus in Godalming (1)
- Used Lotus in Henley-on-Thames (15)
- Used Lotus in Leatherhead (16)
- Used Lotus in Lymington (17)
- Used Lotus in Petersfield (4)
- Used Lotus in Southampton (14)
- Used Lotus in Wantage (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2361)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1761)
- Used cars in Derby (1685)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2210)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5103)
- Used cars in Leeds (2497)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1793)
- Used cars in Paisley (1602)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1740)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1851)
- Used cars in York (1551)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12581)
- Used cars in East of England (16296)
- Used cars in London (5208)
- Used cars in North East (7402)
- Used cars in North West (18195)
- Used cars in Scotland (20830)
- Used cars in South East (21889)
- Used cars in South West (10531)
- Used cars in Wales (6066)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11169)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17104)
No recent searches