The Forth Generation E-Class Coupe was first shown at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show replacing the previous CLK-Class models, and would be manufactured at their Bremen site alongside the C-Class Coupe. Following a mid-life facelift, Mercedes offered us the range-topping E400 that was fitted with a wonderful 3.5 Litre V6 engine as well as a whole host of new equipment as standard meaning that this new Mercedes would be an extremely potent rival to the the BMW 435i and Audi A5 Coupe. Designed with driver in mind the E-Class offered lovely ride comfort, superb performance and economy figures, whilst also have a few of it's own special dance moves to set it apart such as having all 4 windows electrically controlled compared to the usual front two we find with many Coupe models. When fitted with the AMG Sports Plus Package the E400 really came into its own with the upgrade 19" Alloys, Exterior AMG Styling, Dynamic Handling Package and more that really made the E400 a lovely car. The new 3.5 V6 engine offered 329BHP that was controlled through Mercedes' 7-Speed Automatic Gearbox and would zoom from 0-60 in just 5.2 seconds and would further move onto a limited top speed of 155mph.
Our example was first supplied by Mercedes-Benz in March 2015 and since this date has covered 21630 miles and has been maintained to the highest of standards by Mercedes-Benz Main Dealer Agents. Chassis number F309937 has service's logged on the electronic system at 5879, 11107 and 17413 miles and will be presented for sale with both keys, the Mercedes vehicle history print out and service booklet, as well as the full owners book pack and factory build card to list all those options applied to this E400.
The interior of the E-Class stereotypically German with only the finest leather hides and materials used to make this a luxurious yet sporty atmosphere, for both driver and passenger's. From factory build our example was opted with the Red Fine Nappa Leather Sport Seats with matching Red Stitch Detail, Jet Black Carpets that are protected with AMG Mats, Two-Tone Red Leather with Black Textured Door Cards, Black Leather Centre Arm Rest and Dashboard, Flat-bottomed Leather-bound steering wheel with paddles, Chrome Finished Vent-Surrounds, Textured Chrome Finished Inlays, Mercedes-Benz Embossed Internal Kick Plates, Black Roof Headlining that surrounds the Sliding Glass Roof, with the final interior piece being the central located Mercedes-Benz Clock to top off this lovely interior space.
The body of the E400 Coupe is presented in the stunning Diamond White Metallic that does a wonderful job in showing off the dramatic Mercedes-Benz lines and aggressive AMG styling package giving the E400 a real road presence. Our car was opted with the upgrade 19" 7-Twin-Spoke AMG Design Light-Alloy Wheels that really set this car off. Further exterior details can be found in the form of the Colour Coded AMG Rear Lip Spoiler, Black Gloss Front Grille with chrome surrounds, Front & Rear Bumper Detailing in Chrome, the Twin Chrome Finished Rear Exhaust, the Sliding Panoramic Glass Roof that looks stunning open or closed and offers a real contrast again the Metallic White paint.
This stunning E400 Coupe comes with superb factory specification to include the Central Colour Screen with Comand Navigation, Unmarked 19" 7-Twin-Spoke AMG Design Light-Alloy Wheels, Automatic Sliding Panoramic Sunroof, Active Parking Assist with Parktronic, AMG Sports Plus Package with Exterior Styling, Leather-Bound AMG Sports Steering Wheel with Paddles, Dynamic Handling Package, Front & Rear Electric Windows, Mirror Package, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, DAB Radio with Bluetooth Phone Preparation, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Front Variable Heated Seats, Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus, Dynamic LED Headlights with Auto Function, Upgrade Harmon-Kardon Sound System, Keyless-Go Package, Eco Stop/Start Function, Mercedes-Benz Driving Modes, Adaptive Brake Lights and more...
Reference #9472481 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,500 cc
- Power328 bhp
- Torque354 lbs/ft
- Top speed155 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy40.9 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions161 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,397 mm
- Vehicle width2,016 mm
Previous Owners 2
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Parkway Specialist Cars
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Coalville (9)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Derby (152)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Grantham (8)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Kettering (14)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Leicester (140)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Loughborough (81)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Mansfield (29)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Melton Mowbray (8)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Northampton (106)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Nottingham (190)
- Used Mercedes-Benz in Worksop (12)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1423)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1256)
- Used cars in Derby (1411)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1247)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1213)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1649)
- Used cars in Leeds (1814)
- Used cars in Leicester (1319)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1206)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1620)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1216)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9413)
- Used cars in East of England (9916)
- Used cars in London (3250)
- Used cars in North East (5494)
- Used cars in North West (10758)
- Used cars in Scotland (7255)
- Used cars in South East (13556)
- Used cars in South West (8359)
- Used cars in Wales (5120)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9585)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12129)
No recent searches