Has been a fantastic reliable and fun car on track for us over the past 3 years.
Lots of money spent making it a good reliable track capable car.
Rot free totally solid underneath in the floors, sills and chassis (never been welded).
Has some sensible upgrades to make it a very capable and reliable track car.
I've owned this Primera for 3 years and in that time have spent a lot of money making it a reliable fun car to use on track, its still essentially a standard road car.
3 prev owners, last owner before me owned it for 10 years.
MOT till Nov
120k miles with good history
Track tyres - 15 inch semi slick track tyres with plenty of life in them (really durable tyres as used in the VW Fun Cup)
Upgrades by us - 2 x new drive shafts, 2 x new rear brake callipers, 4 x new Bilstein shocks and Tein lowering springs., K&N induciton kit, Scorpion cat back exhaust, yellow stuff pads plus spare set with loads of life left in them.
Spare new radiator.
Recently replaced aircon condenser and bottle.
new battery this year.
standard inside kept all the trim as per standard.
Body looks good, couple of rust spots on rear spoiler and OSR arch but as per above the key thing is this P11 is solid underneath, will give many years service.
Standard 150 bhp 16v 5 speed, laps circuits way faster than people would expect, makes for a great fun track car, lovely well balanced neutral handling, no understeer.
Reliable and dependable. you can fill it with fuel and use it on track all day and know it will be reliable and get you home after a hard day on track. Located Surrey near Guildord, selling as have upgraded to a 350z (still not sure if thats an upgrade or not the handling on this Primera is so good!).
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power148 bhp
- Torque134 lbs/ft
- Top speed135 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 8.8 secs
- Driven WheelsFront Wheel Drive
- Economy34.9 mpg
- Body typeHatchback
- Emissions205 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,410 mm
- Vehicle width1,715 mm
Previous Owners 3
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, Middlesex, United Kingdom
- Used Nissan in Battersea (1)
- Used Nissan in Brentford (2)
- Used Nissan in Chingford (5)
- Used Nissan in Croydon (2)
- Used Nissan in Edgware (1)
- Used Nissan in Eltham (2)
- Used Nissan in Lewisham and Hither Green (1)
- Used Nissan in Sidcup (4)
- Used Nissan in Southall (1)
- Used Nissan in Teddington (1)
- Used Nissan in Tooting (9)
- Used cars in Bristol (1212)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1204)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1301)
- Used cars in Derby (1163)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1072)
- Used cars in Leeds (1516)
- Used cars in Leicester (1152)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1240)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1437)
- Used cars in Reading (1192)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1016)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8547)
- Used cars in East of England (10774)
- Used cars in London (3744)
- Used cars in North East (4464)
- Used cars in North West (9677)
- Used cars in Scotland (5107)
- Used cars in South East (13055)
- Used cars in South West (7104)
- Used cars in Wales (4395)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7819)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9415)
No recent searches