• 67,000km (approx 41,000miles from new)
• Factory colour- JW0 Millenium Jade (Only 156 V-Spec II Nurs ever made in this colour)
• Gold NUR chassis plaque
• A total of only 718 V-Spec2 Nur’s ever made by Nissan
• The most highly sought after R34 GT-R after the Z-Tune
• Comes with Original Nissan service book and owners manual
• Worldwide Shipping Service Available
• Long and short term storage available
HJA are extremely delighted to offer you one of the most iconic Japanese sports production cars ever made, the Legendary R34 GT-R V-Spec II NUR in arguably one of the most sort after colours Millenium Jade.
Having sold many R34’s, it is very difficult to pin point the cars that we would most like to keep, but it goes without saying that this is one of those. A rare opportunity to own 1 of only 156 R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurs ever made in Millenium Jade.
The huge worldwide demand for R34s have seen buying frenzy’s in Japan, to give you an example a low mileage R34 GTR V-spec II Nur recently sold for over £210,000 before any shipping or Taxes. Owners in Japan are on average asking £150,000+ for similar models and estimated prices of the Z-Tunes have crossed the half million-pound mark.
With the way the prices are going we believe this would be a highly lucrative investment if you were to hang onto the car for a few years, to give you an idea some R34s have increased in value up to 40-60% in the space of 18months.
We have priced the Nur very reasonable considering prices in Japan now are making way over £150,000, that’s before even adding the costs of bringing the over to Europe.
A bit of history behind the NUR Spec and what makes them so special:
In February 2002 Nissan released a final production model of the R34 GT-R called the Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur and the Skyline GT-R M-spec Nür. The Nür was named after the famous German Nürburgring racetrack, where the Skyline was developed. In total 1000 R34 GT-R Nür(s) were made, 718 were V-spec II Nürs' and 250 were M-Spec Nürs'. The Nür model featured an improved RB26DETT based on the N1 racing engine.
Other than the addition of the Nür engine, the Nür models also included a different colour of stitching on the interior trim, as well as a speedometer reading up to 300 km/h (186 mph), and gold valve covers instead of red. It also comes with a gold chassis plaque instead of the standard blue.
Further information about the car:
It’s in absolute gorgeous condition throughout; the paint work has a reflective gloss and just looks lush in low or bright light.
The Interior is in outstanding original condition throughout, the seats are almost like new. All the plastic trims/dials looked hardly used.
On the test drive you can really notice the difference the NUR engine mated with the HKS turbos make over the stock RB26 setup. Acceleration is relentless! And keeps you pinned to the seat till you let of leaving you grinning from ear to ear.
Oil pressure is healthy 6 bar+ cold start and 2.5bar hot idle. The car starts and idles effortlessly and the clutch and gearbox are very easy to use.
The R34 GT-R is now extremely sought after worldwide, and is considered the next big thing in the burgeoning classic and performance car market.
Sourcing low km rare examples like this is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Overall if you are after a truly cherished example to enjoy yourself, to be part of a collection or as an investment look no further.
Will come with a full independent check over by Skyline tuning specialist RK Tuning prior to sale.
N1 RB26DETT Engine block
N1 pistons, rods and crankshaft (finely balanced for the Nür cars)
N1 water and oil pumps
Nismo 600cc injectors
Apexi dual intake filters
HKS GTSS Turbo’s
Top secret catch tank
HKS blow off valve
Controller and cpu:
HKS Fcon v pro
HKS boost controller
Rays Volk Racing TE37 18” alloy wheels
Arc titanium Strut brace
Nismo front bumper
Nismo side skirts & rear spats
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
With prices of all variants of Skylines now going up thanks to America being able to import them its a case of: if you dont do it now perhaps you'll never get the chance. So i took a punt with an importer and then 4 months later collected.
Its no GTR but its the closest mere mortals like... Read the full summary
- Used Nissan in Bedford (25)
- Used Nissan in Cambridge (15)
- Used Nissan in Grays (20)
- Used Nissan in Harlow (11)
- Used Nissan in Ipswich (12)
- Used Nissan in King's Lynn (18)
- Used Nissan in Letchworth Garden City (104)
- Used Nissan in Peterborough (10)
- Used Nissan in South Ockendon (29)
- Used Nissan in St Albans (11)
- Used Nissan in Wickford (14)
- Used cars in Bristol (1296)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1612)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1609)
- Used cars in Derby (1227)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1186)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1361)
- Used cars in Leeds (2132)
- Used cars in Leicester (1346)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1344)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1729)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1097)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9967)
- Used cars in East of England (15081)
- Used cars in London (4959)
- Used cars in North East (4933)
- Used cars in North West (11748)
- Used cars in Scotland (6440)
- Used cars in South East (15917)
- Used cars in South West (7675)
- Used cars in Wales (5058)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8484)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12821)
No recent searches