Stunning car in the correct metallic silver black colour combo
Exceptional to drive and always garaged
Carrera 2 (rear wheel drive), a true drivers car and one of the most desirable 996’s
Genuine Porsche factory fitted Aero Kit (GT3) and GT3 Split Rims
Sports Seats – for greater hold through those twisty corners
Design911 rear exhausts – sound amazing
Sunroof Delete and black Alcantara (leather) Headlining
Factory Colour Coded interior
Porsche Stability Management (switchable traction control)
Full service history, last service August 2019
Clutch and RMS replaced 6000 miles ago
Lots of recent parts replaced including new suspension (see below)
MP3 CD Player with flip out screen with Bluetooth, (original stereo also included with the car)
MOT until April 2020
Bang for your buck the 996 is one the best cars money can buy and little can beat its performance, practicality and reliability in its price range. These are now starting to be recognised as a classic and with old 911 prices being sky high this is an affordable and extremely rewarding entry into performance Porsche ownership.
The paint is extremely good and 100% dent free. The car had a front end respray to remove stone chips a few years back and was also treated to a new genuine badge and gasket (not cheap).
This was the car with the best paint I could find but it does have a couple of very minor marks as its 19 years old. None of these detract from the smooth lines and deep glossy shine that many of these cars now seem to lack. I frequently get comments at petrol stations about how good it looks and the quality of the paint.
This is a second car that lives in a garage and doesn’t go out on salty roads and I avoid the rain where possible.
Wheels and Tyres
Fitted with new Pirelli tyres a few thousand miles ago, all the wheels had a full refurb and are all in perfect condition bar one small mark.
Fitted with electric sports seats that are all operating as they should do. These have the larger bolsters ideal for those twisty country roads but also being comfy enough for a long motorway cruise. The bolsters have minimal wear (see pics) and have been regularly cleaned and treated with leather balm.
The fitted carpet is like new and the steering wheel is excellent with very little wear.
This is spot on to drive and the only modification is the Exhaust. The fitted Design911 stainless exhaust sounds amazing but also not intrusive for those longer jaunts to Europe etc
The car is always warmed up properly and just completed a 650 round trip to wales for weekend with no issues.
Mechanicals and Service History
Full Porsche and highly regarded specialist Porsche independants
Recent parts include:
- Brake pipes
- Suspension, front shocks, top mounts, coffin arms all within a few thousand miles ago
- New coil packs and spark plugs at the last major service
- Oil service completed a few months ago
- Clutch and RMS less than 6000 miles ago
- Ignition barrel and window regulator
All of this should give trouble free motoring
Reason for sale, I really fancy a convertible again. If I had the space I would never sell it and simply watch the investment grow and enjoy continue to enjoy the driving experience.
I appreciate if you are interested you may be a long way away, I am more than happy to do a video / facetime walk around the car prior to your trip and send a full spectrum of photos and proof of service history.
I’m not in a rush to sell, a good car is hard to find and this one won’t disappoint!
Car is located in Billingshurst, West Sussex but could also be viewed in Surrey by appointment.
Please call me on 07870 996 081 if you have any questions or would like to book a viewing.
Reference #10013060 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,400 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power300 bhp
- Torque258 lbs/ft
- Top speed170 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.2 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy23.9 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions285 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,305 mm
- Vehicle width1,808 mm
Previous Owners -
Contact Private Seller
Private Seller, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (36)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (58)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (43)
- Used Porsche in Cranleigh (34)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (32)
- Used Porsche in Iver (26)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (30)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (39)
- Used Porsche in Reading (38)
- Used Porsche in Slough (94)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (28)
- Used cars in Bristol (1232)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1652)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1266)
- Used cars in Derby (1198)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1165)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1417)
- Used cars in Leeds (2047)
- Used cars in Leicester (1354)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1237)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1758)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1179)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9741)
- Used cars in East of England (11453)
- Used cars in London (3936)
- Used cars in North East (5163)
- Used cars in North West (11074)
- Used cars in Scotland (6650)
- Used cars in South East (13501)
- Used cars in South West (7823)
- Used cars in Wales (4908)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8488)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11912)
No recent searches