Tiptronic S, Black Full Leather, Electric Sunroof, Rear window wiper, Top tinted windscreen, Electric Heated seats, Cruise control, PCM Telephone module, CDC-4 CD Autochanger, BOSE Sound system, Nav Module PCM, Sport Chrono Package Plus, 3 spoke Multi function wheel, Guards red seat belts, Rear park assist, 19 inch Sport Design wheels, Ipod Interface w/Bluetooth
The Basalt black bodywork is uniform and consistent throughout with a glassy swirl free lustre owed to diligent ownership and regular detailing intervals. Commensurate with mileage the original rear quarter PPF shows a little sign of wear although arches and sills are in excellent order. The front end has avoided any nasty debris and matches tidily with the rest of the car.
Trim surrounds and rubbers remain soft and supple, whilst headlights that are usually susceptible to clouding are clear and unmarked.
The 997 maintains that perfect Porsche balance of style and substance with a cabin swathed in leather and graced with plenty of tech.
A generous specification extends to electric heated seats, harnessed by Guards Red belts, with Sunroof, Nav and BOSE all welcome additions. Cruising capability is also accommodated by a Mobridge Ipod and Bluetooth interface that is linked to the main PCM.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The flat 6 is unmistakable Porsche on start up, purposeful yet civilised.
The extra hp of the S model really tells in the mid-range, more eager, urgent and can alter personality considerably from motorway cruising to B road blast.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
The Sport Design wheels appear unmarked in sparkling silver wrapped in N2 Pirelli PZero rubber. Nuts and badges are equally clean and tidy.
The bright red calipers offer an elegant contrast against the deep black bodywork with excellent performance pulling up quickly and smoothly with no signs of hard wear to the discs.
Supplied by Porsche Centre Solihull in October of 2005 this CS has been serviced on time every two years as per the manufacturer schedule.
The car has received a multitude of works in recent times with a new steering rack, with inner / outer track rods and subsequent alignment, whilst the front roll bar and bushes have also been replaced. A new water pump, exhaust flange with studs / gaskets were also recently replaced with 2 x new front AC radiators just fitted.
Presentation has always been off key importance with a recent invoice from Minutia detailing preceding our own extensive paint correction and prep. Needless to say the car looks as well as the pictures suggest.
A spare key, full book pack and a raft of invoicing complete the history file.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
** SIMILAR VEHICLES ALWAYS REQUIRED**
Selling? Our commission sale or SOR (Sale or Return) program is a great way to utilise and access our services and facilities while still maximising the return from your vehicle with minimal hassle, If you’d like to take advantage of this then please get in touch for further information. Alternatively If you’d like to move your vehicle on quickly and efficiently with minimal delay then we can make an offer on an outright purchase basis with payment and collection arranged soon after.
View this vehicle on our website
Reference #8015843 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power355 bhp
- Torque295 lbs/ft
- Top speed182 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.8 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy24.6 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions277 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,300 mm
- Vehicle width1,808 mm
Previous Owners 5
- 44,000 miles
- 355 bhp
- 50,000 miles
- 329 bhp
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (36)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (40)
- Used Porsche in Cranleigh (27)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (126)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (30)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (58)
- Used Porsche in Pulborough (51)
- Used Porsche in Reading (50)
- Used Porsche in Slough (59)
- Used Porsche in West Byfleet (26)
- Used Porsche in Woking (30)
- Used cars in Bristol (2771)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1735)
- Used cars in Derby (2231)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1495)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1763)
- Used cars in Glasgow (2547)
- Used cars in Leeds (2278)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1511)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1588)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1913)
- Used cars in York (1489)
- Used cars in East Midlands (13682)
- Used cars in East of England (16490)
- Used cars in London (5479)
- Used cars in North East (6587)
- Used cars in North West (16734)
- Used cars in Scotland (10203)
- Used cars in South East (22842)
- Used cars in South West (12310)
- Used cars in Wales (6037)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11855)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (16559)
No recent searches