It offers the perfect opportunity if you fancy a mean looking 911. A lot of the hard work and money has already been spent; lightweight wings, roof skin, bonnet centre fill, larger rear spoiler and the correct wheels (9 x 15 & 11 x 15). This is a 911 you can enjoy straight away or change to suit as you go along.
Based on a German delivered left drive 911 Carrera 3.2 from 1984. Since then it has transformed from an original example into this fabulous RSR Look machine. It's in the factory Moss green metallic, with the 3.2 injected engine and 5 speed 915 gearbox.
Front mounted cooler, turbo motor mounts, strut brace, headers plus Steve Wong performance chip.
Cobra Classic RS seats, Momo steering wheel and lightweight door cards.
Transmission re-build, new starter and clutch in November 2016. Serviced by us here in February 2019.
Large history file full of receipts & MOT's plus the original Fahrzeugbrief and manuals.
This 911 does not blend in to the crowd, it stands out and shouts its arrival.....
For more information, photographs, video and to see all of our current stock, please visit our main website.
Inspection: All our cars are sold following a full inspection by our technicians.
Reserve: Don’t lose the car you want; if you are miles away and can’t get to us immediately, we will provide detailed, accurate and honest information supported by photographs and video. We can reserve a car against a small deposit. We guarantee that if the Porsche is not as described when you come to view or when we deliver, we will give you your deposit back.
Warranty: We offer our very own warranty on our modern and classic Porsche for your peace of mind.
Financing: We can arrange finance (subject to status) through one of our associated lenders (including specialist 10 year classic car loans).
Delivery: We can deliver to your doorstep in the UK or arrange export anywhere in the world.
Part exchange: Any make of vehicle considered.
Porsche Finder Service: If we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, call or email. We offer a very successful Finder Service. Let us do the hard work for you….it’s our job.
Please call 01752 840307 and ask for Adrian, Dale or Andy.
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
Reference #10017211 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power231 bhp
- Torque21 lbs/ft
- Top speed152 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.1 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions0 (g/km)
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width1,626 mm
Previous Owners 5
- Used Porsche in Bristol (82)
- Used Porsche in Calne (16)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (24)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (25)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (30)
- Used Porsche in Marazion (9)
- Used Porsche in Poole (10)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (12)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (10)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (51)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (43)
- Used cars in Bedford (1232)
- Used cars in Bristol (1217)
- Used cars in Bury (1277)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1811)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1348)
- Used cars in Derby (1343)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1221)
- Used cars in Leeds (1547)
- Used cars in Leicester (1714)
- Used cars in Nottingham (2020)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1248)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11574)
- Used cars in East of England (14139)
- Used cars in London (5404)
- Used cars in North East (4312)
- Used cars in North West (13719)
- Used cars in Scotland (6542)
- Used cars in South East (15969)
- Used cars in South West (8460)
- Used cars in Wales (5125)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7881)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12349)
No recent searches