A lot of the hard work and money has been spent already, with lightweight wings, roof skin, centre fill bonnet, larger rear spoiler, the right wheels (9 x 15 & 11 x 15) and seats. It's a 911 you can use more or less as it is and add to or change as you go along.
Based on a German delivered left drive 911 Carrera 3.2 from 1984, a car I sold in the late 90's. Since then it's transformed from an original example into this. It's in the factory Moss green metallic, with the 3.2 injected engine and 5 speed 915 gearbox. Although not without things to criticise (which we can), I can see the appeal.
Front mounted cooler, turbo motor mounts, strut brace, bolted in cage, headers, Steve Wong chip, recent trans re build, starter and clutch, rear seat delete, lightweight door cards, etc.
Large history file full of receipts and original manuals.
Call for details.
For more information, photographs and video, please visit our main website.
Inspection: All our cars are sold following a full inspection by our technicians.
Reserve: Don’t lose the car you want; if you are miles away and can’t get to us immediately, we will provide detailed, accurate and honest information supported by photographs and video. We can reserve a car against a small deposit. We guarantee that if the Porsche is not as described when you come to view or when we deliver, we will give you your deposit back.
Warranty: We offer our very own warranty on our modern and classic Porsche for your peace of mind.
Financing: We can arrange finance (subject to status) through one of our associated lenders (including specialist 10 year classic car loans).
Delivery: We can deliver to your doorstep in the UK or arrange export anywhere in the world.
Part exchange: Any make of vehicle considered.
Porsche Finder Service: If we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, call or email. We offer a very successful Finder Service. Let us do the hard work for you….it’s our job.
Please call 01752 840307 and ask for Adrian or Dale.
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
Reference #8869683 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- Power231 bhp
- Torque21 lbs/ft
- Top speed152 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.1 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
- 1,000 miles
- 10,683 miles
- 237 bhp
- Used Porsche in Bristol (56)
- Used Porsche in Calne (15)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (17)
- Used Porsche in Devizes (11)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (33)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (45)
- Used Porsche in Hayle (8)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (22)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (11)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (38)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (47)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1587)
- Used cars in Derby (1574)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1536)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1383)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1884)
- Used cars in Leeds (2352)
- Used cars in Leicester (1373)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1521)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1658)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1559)
- Used cars in Stoke-on-Trent (1584)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11631)
- Used cars in East of England (10966)
- Used cars in London (3314)
- Used cars in North East (6908)
- Used cars in North West (12978)
- Used cars in Scotland (8334)
- Used cars in South East (15987)
- Used cars in South West (8452)
- Used cars in Wales (5355)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11492)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (15286)
No recent searches