Finished in PTS Light Green Metalloc.
Just 16,380 miles from new.
Original sales invoice included.
Extensive service history.
Black leather interior with Dark Burr Maple trim.
Bose sound system.
Stainless steel exhaust pipes.
Porsche Communication Management screen with navigation, telephone module, radio, cassette player
The 996 Turbo debuted at the Frankfurt Auto Show in September 1999 and went on sale in the US in summer of 2000 as a 2001 model. The Turbo is powered by a water-cooled twin-turbo charged and intercooled 3.6-litre flat-6 engine derived from the 1998 Le Mans winning 911 GT1 race car. The engine is rated at 313 kW (426 PS; 420 hp) at 6,000 rpm and 415 lb⋅ft (563 N⋅m) of torque. It features an all-wheel drive system and was available with either a 6-speed manual or a 5-speed Tiptronic transmission. It has revised styling and a wider stance than the naturally aspirated 996 Carrera models, along with new bi-xenon headlamps and a fixed rear wing. The Turbo also came with VarioCam Plus and stability management, and on the US models, an electronically adjustable rear spoiler was included which would rise at a speed of 76 mph (122 km/h) and lower at 36 mph (58 km/h). The bodywork was also revised to allow airflow to 3 radiators up front and to accommodate 18-inch wheels and tyres.
In 2002, the X50 package was offered as an option on the Turbo that included larger K24 turbochargers and intercoolers, a revised ECU and quad-pipe exhaust which raised power output to 331 kW (450 PS; 444 hp). Other features introduced in 2002 were a glove box, center mounted cup-holders, an optional Bose stereo and rain-sensing wipers.
Now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call 0208 878 3355 for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Reference #10422149 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
- Used Porsche in Bromley (15)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (21)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (25)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (58)
- Used Porsche in Hammersmith (10)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (43)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (49)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (8)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (16)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (74)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (19)
- Used cars in Bedford (1230)
- Used cars in Bury (1349)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1799)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1485)
- Used cars in Derby (1306)
- Used cars in Leeds (1595)
- Used cars in Leicester (1707)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1597)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1996)
- Used cars in Reading (1233)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1219)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11654)
- Used cars in East of England (15445)
- Used cars in London (5535)
- Used cars in North East (4476)
- Used cars in North West (14308)
- Used cars in Scotland (6492)
- Used cars in South East (17203)
- Used cars in South West (8434)
- Used cars in Wales (5093)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8459)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12389)
No recent searches