It featured all-wheel drive and was available with either a 6-speed manual or a 5-speed Tiptronic transmission. It had revised styling and a wider stance than the naturally aspirated 996 Carreras, along with new bi-xenon headlamps and a fixed rear wing. It also came with VarioCam Plus and stability management, and in the US spec an electronically adjustable rear spoiler was included which would rise at a speed of 76 mph (122 km/h) and lower at 36 mph (58 km/h). The bodywork was also revised to allow airflow to 3 radiators up front and to accommodate 18-inch wheels and tyres.
In 2002, the X50 package was offered as an option on the Turbo that included larger K24 turbochargers and intercoolers, a revised ECU and quad-pipe exhaust which raised power output to 331 kW (450 PS; 444 hp). Other features introduced in 2002 were a glove box, center mounted cup-holders, an optional Bose stereo and rain-sensing wipers.
We are delighted to offer this Turbo coupe, finished in Basalt black metallic with black leather interior. This car has only 25,708 miles and is in excellent condition throughout. A true collectors car.
This Turbo Coupe came also with Instrument dials in Aluminium look, Gearb knob in aluminium/leather, Handbrake in aluminium/leather and 3 spoke steering wheel/sports seats.
The car comes with 2 sets of keys and full documentation.
This car has full service history carried out at Porsche during its life.
Every Porsche that we offer for sale has been fully inspected by us and only goes into our showroom once we are happy with the quality both mechanically and cosmetically.
We offer a free 12 month inhouse comprehensive warranty on all our cars (unless otherwise specified) to give you reassurance that buying from Nine Excellence is an excellent choice. Finance and Part Exchange are both available
Nine Excellence are the leading Independent Porsche Specialists, so you can be assured that this example is in superb condition.
Please call to arrange a viewing.
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- Power414 bhp
- Torque413 lbs/ft
- Top speed190 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 4.2 secs
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Economy21.9 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions309 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,305 mm
- Vehicle width1,852 mm
Previous Owners 6
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Quite easily the best and most sorted car I have ever owned.
When the turbo's kick in, you are litterally pinned to your seat.
The car handles like it's on rails.
100% top drawer.
Much better build quality than the Cerb/Tuscan. This is the longest by a long... Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (18.40 mpg @ 119.00 p/litre)||£15,288||£3,163|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Nine Excellence Limited
- Used Porsche in Banbury (27)
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (29)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (48)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (46)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (44)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (34)
- Used Porsche in Reading (50)
- Used Porsche in Slough (92)
- Used Porsche in Tonbridge (29)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (32)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1409)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1229)
- Used cars in Derby (1386)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1218)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1202)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1634)
- Used cars in Leeds (1794)
- Used cars in Leicester (1305)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1218)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1567)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1206)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9269)
- Used cars in East of England (9888)
- Used cars in London (3249)
- Used cars in North East (5451)
- Used cars in North West (10728)
- Used cars in Scotland (7229)
- Used cars in South East (13661)
- Used cars in South West (8324)
- Used cars in Wales (5048)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9530)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12018)
No recent searches