44,100 MILES ONLY
VENEZIA BLUE METALLIC WITH BLUE LEATHER, WHITE PIPED
FACTORY OPTIONS INCLUDE:- AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, FULL LEATHER SEATS WITH CONTRAST PIPING, METALLIC PAINT, AIR CONDITIONING, ELECTRIC SUNROOF, ELECTRIC DOOR MIRRORS, PROTECTIVE SIDE MOULDINGS, CENTRAL LOCKING.
This wonderful example of the Porsche 928 S4 provides a special opportunity to purchase one of the remaining low mileage examples of Porsche’s flagship model.
The 928 S4 variant debuted in the second half of 1986 as a 1987 model, with an updated version of the 5.0 L V8 for all exports markets which produced 316 hp. It had a larger torque converter for the automatic variants and some fairly significant styling updates, including the new style front & rear bumpers and rear wing which gave the car a cleaner, sleeker look.
The true class of this car is only fully revealed on close inspection of the interior, with its sumptuous materials and ergonomically conceived layout. The driving experience can only be described as superb.
Supplied new by AFN Ltd Porsche West London, the vehicle was delivered to its first owner on the Isle of Man, where local Official Porsche Centre Corkill’s looked after its maintenance, whist in his lengthy ownership. Presented in immaculate condition, this Porsche 928 has 16 service stamps, and an excellent history file. It is supplied with spare keys, MOT and tax disc history. A fresh major service, cam belt, tensioner and water pump change were carried out just 1,500 miles ago by our own Porsche-trained technicians. This low mileage, low ownership, 928 S4 is now ready to be enjoyed.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 3
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Love the beast,I never really thought much of the styling, but when you live with it, it takes on a beauty,
I like the heft in the controls and the sweet music from that lovely little V8. Just remember to bring money for fuel, lots of it. Read the full summary
Great 170mph GT car that can still hack it on the odd track day. I remember this car being a bit on the huge side for a sports car back in the day, but now looks quite small even next to a Boxter... Did all those hand car washes cause it to shrink? Some younger people still come up and ask what... Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
I loved my Fiat Coupe 20VT but alas the 928GT stole that love.
I had planned to get an Alpine A610 (as part of my plan to go from 4cyl, 5cyl (Fiat) to 6Cyl (A610) but the recession meant their rarity became even greater.
So moved to V8 territory.
A classic design. So quiet... Read the full summary
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (12.00 mpg @ 120.00 p/litre)||£909||£2,728|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
- 12,000 miles
- 178 bhp
- 63,000 miles
- 339 bhp
- Used Porsche in Acton (8)
- Used Porsche in Bromley (19)
- Used Porsche in Chiswick (13)
- Used Porsche in City of London (8)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (29)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (42)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (31)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (30)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (40)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (14)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (28)
- Used cars in Bristol (1412)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1417)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1164)
- Used cars in Derby (1349)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1173)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1798)
- Used cars in Leeds (1985)
- Used cars in Leicester (1274)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1346)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1718)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1175)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9810)
- Used cars in East of England (10463)
- Used cars in London (3376)
- Used cars in North East (5972)
- Used cars in North West (12557)
- Used cars in Scotland (7606)
- Used cars in South East (15709)
- Used cars in South West (8122)
- Used cars in Wales (4569)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10354)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11841)
No recent searches