6 speed Manual, ABS, Power steering,Electric seats, Electric mirrors, Immobiliser, Sony radio cd player, Cruise control, Rear storage box, Electric removable sunroof, Electric windows.
This magnificent 968 is finished in the striking Guards Red, a classic colour of the era that suits the lines of the 968 perfectly. The paintwork remains in good condition, boasting a deep glassy shine all round with only a few light stone chips and small marks which have been carefully touched-in. The black window trim and rubbers are also in fine fettle with only the rear screen showing some cosmetic wear to the inside edge.
The leather sports seats with deep bolsters feel comfortable and supportive showing very little wear considering its mileage. The Grey leather remains in excellent condition with no sagging or tears to be found whilst the rear seats are in notably fine order displaying minimal wear.
The grey carpets are clean and tidy throughout the car. The boot space is in good order and the carpet fits well with no unsightly stains or marks supplied with its original tonneau cover.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
The 3.0 litre all alloy engine was the largest capacity 4 cylinder of its day! with a quite amazing 240bhp. Turn the key and it fires up with no hesitancy or resistance into a smooth almost 6 cylinder like smoothness, once out on the open road the engine pulls hard with a muted growl from the exhaust with no signs of smoke. The gearbox is precise and slick through the gears.
WHEELS, TYRES & BRAKES
17 inch unmarked Porsche wheels with crests show beautifully and are wrapped in brand new Pirelli tyres all round.
With brake calipers being recently refurbished this 968 performs absolutely as it should, pulling up well with no adverse pitch or pull.
This fantastic 968 was delivered new to the UK and supplied by Porsche Reading on 23.11.1993.
There is a large history file of recent supporting documentation, right up to the final entry with marque specialists RPM Technik in January this year. The original service book is included and stamped along with further supplementary booklets and the leather wallet.
MOT’s stretch back to 1996 and track the cars mileage to date.
It is supplied with 2 original keys and Porsche Certificate Authenticity.
Please visit our website for a full write up and additional photographs.
The car is supplied having had an extensive intake inspection. Warranty, Finance, Part Exchange and Worldwide shipping are all available on request.
Buy with confidence: we operate from a 10,000sq ft indoor showroom with the support of a fully functioning 4000sq ft preparation and service centre that includes a professional photo studio that is used by Top Gear, McLaren and Alpine Stars. We have a passionate team that work incredibly hard to ensure all our motor cars go through our rigorous and unique sales process so they are presented in the best possible condition and light, then found homes all over the world.
Keep up to date: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram. Register on our webpage for the latest stock updates.
View this vehicle on our website
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,000 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power240 bhp
- Torque100 lbs/ft
- Top speed156 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.5 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy32.0 mpg
- Body typeCoupe
- Emissions195 (g/km)
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (34.00 mpg @ 1.35 p/litre)||£220||£31|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Fast Classics
- Used Porsche in Banbury (25)
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (36)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (46)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (36)
- Used Porsche in Cranleigh (24)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (36)
- Used Porsche in Iver (30)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (24)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (38)
- Used Porsche in Reading (32)
- Used Porsche in Slough (94)
- Used cars in Bristol (1129)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1598)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1175)
- Used cars in Derby (1129)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1196)
- Used cars in Leeds (1724)
- Used cars in Leicester (1186)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1215)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1430)
- Used cars in Reading (1080)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1054)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8774)
- Used cars in East of England (10564)
- Used cars in London (3733)
- Used cars in North East (4294)
- Used cars in North West (10206)
- Used cars in Scotland (5686)
- Used cars in South East (13354)
- Used cars in South West (6902)
- Used cars in Wales (4604)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8296)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9860)
No recent searches