At this price range its all about the condition....and the maintenance history on this tells its own story. 17 stamps in the service book, the most recent including spark plugs in October 2018.
Large folder of invoices and previous MOT certificates.
A super clean example, the Arctic silver metallic is immaculate. Equally nice inside with black interior and a black hood. Unusually high specification that includes ASR traction control, stability control, the 17" Carrera alloys, sports seats,Litronic (xenon) headlights with wash system, Porsche CDR-22 CD/radio with 6-speaker system and Climate control.
2 keys, all books.
We know these great Porsche really well but rarely come across examples that are nice enough for us to offer. Here is one, don't miss it.
Look forward to the long way home.
For more information, photographs and video, please visit our main website.
Inspection: All our cars are sold following a full inspection by our technicians.
Reserve: Don’t lose the car you want; if you are miles away and can’t get to us immediately, we will provide detailed, accurate and honest information supported by photographs and video. We can reserve a car against a small deposit. We guarantee that if the Porsche is not as described when you come to view or when we deliver, we will give you your deposit back.
Warranty: We offer our very own warranty on our modern and classic Porsche for your peace of mind.
Financing: We can arrange finance (subject to status) through one of our associated lenders (including specialist 10 year classic car loans).
Delivery: We can deliver to your doorstep in the UK or arrange export anywhere in the world.
Part exchange: Any make of vehicle considered.
Porsche Finder Service: If we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, call or email. We offer a very successful Finder Service. Let us do the hard work for you….it’s our job.
Please call 01752 840307 and ask for Adrian or Dale.
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.
Reference #9223220 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size2,700 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power217 bhp
- Torque192 lbs/ft
- Top speed156 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.6 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy28.5 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions245 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,290 mm
- Vehicle width1,801 mm
Previous Owners -
- 79,800 miles
- 344 bhp
- 136,000 miles
- 215 bhp
- Used Porsche in Bristol (59)
- Used Porsche in Calne (15)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (17)
- Used Porsche in Devizes (11)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (33)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (44)
- Used Porsche in Hayle (7)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (26)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (10)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (41)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (47)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1598)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1321)
- Used cars in Derby (1568)
- Used cars in Doncaster (1504)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1348)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1866)
- Used cars in Leeds (2106)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1518)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1742)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1453)
- Used cars in Stoke-on-Trent (1555)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11641)
- Used cars in East of England (10927)
- Used cars in London (3326)
- Used cars in North East (6889)
- Used cars in North West (13018)
- Used cars in Scotland (8266)
- Used cars in South East (16110)
- Used cars in South West (7776)
- Used cars in Wales (5237)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11656)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14857)
No recent searches