GT Silver with Charcoal full leather.
6 speed manual, only 3 owners, FSH (8 stamps), new clutch and water pump, Pirelli P Zero Rossos all round, 2 keys, MOT Dec 2020. Just serviced. Low road tax (sub £300pa).
Specification from the factory includes: PSM, PCM/Sat Nav/Single CD, CD Changer x6, Bose Speaker system, Litronic Head-Lights, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, full/extended Leather interior, Top Tint Windscreen, Trip Computer, Hard Backed Sports Seats. Carrera GT full leather steering wheel. MO30 Shocks/springs (10mm lower), 15% short shift, 5mm wheel spacers, 987 Airbox (increased power). The car remains in totally Standard factory specification.
Excellent condition and lovely history with every document/receipt/MOT from new in a folder. Original brochure, pricelist and service pack with service booklet stamped as follows:
05/04/05 OPC Chiswick, Minor, 12899miles.
24/03/06 OPC Chiswick, Major, 26286miles.
20/12/06 OPC Chiswick, Minor, 37227miles.
27/11/07 OPC Chiswick, Major and Sparks, 40783miles.
07/11/08 OPC Chiswick, Minor, 60813miles.
14/12/11 OPC Colchester, Major and Sparks, 86029miles.
01/02/18 Autostrasse, Major and Sparks, 107122miles.
13/09/19 Autostrasse, Minor, 113242miles.
As well as the above stamped history there are many more receipts in the history for servicing and maintenance.
In the last 20k miles the car has had a huge amount of preventative maintenance which mean it drives beautifully with no likely imminent maintenance requirements; work itemised as follows:
new clutch and flywheel, clutch release bearing and clutch master/slave cylinders, rear main oil seal, water pump, belts and all 3 tensioners, Bosch S4 battery, coil packs X6, wheels refurbished, new coloured wheel crests, new wheel bolts, front brake discs, front and rear pads, brake lines, brake fluid, brake light switch, oxygen sensors, post-cat lambda sensors x2, pre-cat lambda sensors, air-con condensers and system re-gas hence the air conditioning works perfectly-lovely and cold, Drivers window regulator, roof service (inc new sliders), new Porsche key, abs hydraulic pump, Pirelli P Zero tyres x4, full geometry alignment. Mostly Porsche supplied and fitted.
This car has always been taken care of no matter what the expense and several large preventative maintenance bills in history showing sympathetic ownership. Basically, if its been mentioned at servicing/mot time then the work has always been promptly attended to. Hence the car drives superbly with a lovely smooth engine, gearbox and shift action, no Creaks or rattles and no noises or clunks from suspension or drivetrain. No known mechanical or electrical faults and everything on the car is in working order. The cabin is in lovely condition with no wear to the materials. The luggage areas are also both very clean and tidy.
In 2004 the lovely GT Silver paint was reserved for the Carrera GT supercar and the special limited edition Boxster 550 Spyder. Was then subsequently offered on the 918 Spyder hyper-car.
The only small negatives on the car (being a perfectionist) as follows:
-couple of tiny bodywork marks/chips. Only visible when pointed out. Though there is no rust, dents or scuffs on the car.
-the front facia plate of the pop-out cup holder has snapped on one corner. The cup holder works perfectly. I am on the hunt for another piece currently.
A lovely rare and collectable car with good history, that accumulated most of its mileage in early life with the first owner.
The car has been garaged by its last 2 long term owners and is thus in really lovely condition. A rare limited edition Boxster that drives superbly.
I have recently returned from a road-trip to the Highlands of Scotland where the car performed faultlessly as usual over the course of 1200 miles covered.
Any inspection welcome.
Located in East Sussex near Brighton.
Reference #10313133 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power266 bhp
- Torque229 lbs/ft
- Top speed164 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.7 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy26.9 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions255 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,290 mm
- Vehicle width1,780 mm
Previous Owners 3
Phone the seller07973362476
Or send a message
Private Seller, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (35)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (51)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (32)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (46)
- Used Porsche in Iver (26)
- Used Porsche in Maidenhead (21)
- Used Porsche in Mayfield (32)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (29)
- Used Porsche in Reading (37)
- Used Porsche in Slough (76)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (29)
- Used cars in Bedford (1108)
- Used cars in Bristol (1401)
- Used cars in Bury (1129)
- Used cars in Cambridge (989)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1471)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1413)
- Used cars in Derby (1028)
- Used cars in Leeds (1393)
- Used cars in Leicester (1260)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1474)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1491)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9111)
- Used cars in East of England (13950)
- Used cars in London (4845)
- Used cars in North East (3782)
- Used cars in North West (12514)
- Used cars in Scotland (5583)
- Used cars in South East (15454)
- Used cars in South West (7851)
- Used cars in Wales (4588)
- Used cars in West Midlands (7797)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10778)
No recent searches