6,627 miles from new
Executive model (15cm added to the length of the body benefitting rear passengers)
A few years ago, everything to do with the saloon suddenly changed. Large, cumbersome and thickly padded instantly seemed outmoded qualities. On the road, something happened – something rather fast and dynamic: a sports car came along. A sports car with four seats, an unmistakable silhouette and performance figures normally associated only with a Porsche.
The Panamera. It changed everything. For drivers of saloons first and foremost. Sporting spirit – in business and in personal life – found its automotive counterpart. The courage to perform found a matching performer.
Now the change continues. Forwards. On the road, something is happening again. For sporty drivers – and their sporty companions – Porsche engineers and designers have created the next Panamera. With the courage of a new generation.
Porsche engineers have demonstrated their courage with the Panamera concept. By continually re-evaluating and reinventing. By reconciling apparent contradictions: performance and comfort, dynamics and efficiency, career and family. And by forever remaining true to their roots, with shared traits like the ignition lock on the left and the rev counter in the middle – in short: typical Porsche DNA.
Chassis control systems, such as Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport), Porsche 4D Chassis Control, three-chamber air suspension or rear-axle steering, intensify the driving experience.
Assistance systems, such as Porsche InnoDrive, make it safer and more relaxing. Thanks to Porsche Connect, all new models are connected to the digital world. Just what you need when you’re on a journey to the future.
The new Panamera. Courage changes everything.
This iconic Porsche is now available for viewing at the DD Classics Dealership in London, please call to book an appointment.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Reference #10319678 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Road Tests & Reviews
- Used Porsche in Bromley (15)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (21)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (26)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (64)
- Used Porsche in Hammersmith (7)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (40)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (50)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (7)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (16)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (61)
- Used Porsche in Uxbridge (19)
- Used cars in Bristol (1405)
- Used cars in Bury (1127)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1497)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1522)
- Used cars in Derby (1201)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1138)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1327)
- Used cars in Leeds (1773)
- Used cars in Leicester (1261)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1400)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1672)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9594)
- Used cars in East of England (14315)
- Used cars in London (4976)
- Used cars in North East (4588)
- Used cars in North West (12511)
- Used cars in Scotland (6445)
- Used cars in South East (15652)
- Used cars in South West (7910)
- Used cars in Wales (4938)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8204)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (11448)
No recent searches