The PS Retro Touring R is a bespoke hand built car that offers classic retro style with modern features and performance. First launched in 2005 to wide acclaim, we have continued to perfect the concept through the last decade and this example is the first Series 2 model, produced in 2014.
Like all of our special projects, we worked closely with our Italian client to create a car to his personal specification. The brief was for a car that would be suitable for fast touring trips through Europe in the summer, yet capable of tackling a twisty Alpine pass should the need arise. Strong power and sure footed handling, together with a unique retro style and bespoke interior were also requested.
The Porsche 964 provides the platform for our Retro Touring Series and for this car it would be LHD and have 4 wheel drive.
Each PS car is stripped to a bare shell, then fitted with our own unique panels and restored to new condition. In the case of the Series 2 Touring R, this gives a beautiful classic shape with just a hint of aggression to let you know this is no normal 911.
Finished in Carrera white metallic with gold Porsche script, 17” anodised fuchs style wheels and our period detailing, this Touring R looks simply stunning either on the move, or parked outside your favourite hotel.
All mechanical items are rebuilt, enhanced or upgraded and this example is fitted with a 3.8 litre RS specification engine providing 320BHP. The chassis has been optimised for fast road driving, whilst the RS specification brakes together with ABS allow for impressively short braking distances in all conditions. Modern LED lighting ensures strong visibility at night.
Our client requested a unique and special interior, so we worked very closely with him to ensure it met his expectations.
The specification is as follows:
Dashboard and door tops finished in hand stitched nero leather.
Centre panel finished in machined aluminium with expresso leather insert and machined/ engraved aluminium heater controls.
Door panels fitted with period door furniture trimmed in nero/ expresso leather with machined aluminium window switches and door handles.
Integrated roll cage trimmed in hand stitched expresso leather.
Adjustable front sports seats finished in expresso leather with quilted expresso inserts and machined aluminium fittings.
Rear seats trimmed in expresso leather with quilted inserts to match the front.
Rear parcel shelf trimmed in quilted nero leather.
Headlining trimmed in nero leather.
Bespoke lower console trimmed in nero/ expresso leather with machined/ engraved aluminium controls and mood night lighting.
All controls made from machined and engraved aluminium.
Gearstick and knob manufactured from machined aluminium.
Retro dials with rev counter and speedometer markings reversed for increased clarity.
Becker Mexico retro style radio with satellite navigation and phone compatibility.
Expresso carpet set bound in leather.
Two floor mat sets, one in carpet and one in quilted leather.
Original period 4 spoke steering wheel with hocky puk horn push.
This car has been our clients pride and joy, however a new project beckons so this example is now for sale. A new Touring R currently has a delivery time of two years, this unique example with just 14,000KMs since completed, is available now for immediate enjoyment.
Reference #7416885 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,800 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power330 bhp
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsAll Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 1
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
- Used Porsche in Brentwood (24)
- Used Porsche in Cambridge (45)
- Used Porsche in Chelmsford (25)
- Used Porsche in Colchester (49)
- Used Porsche in Halstead (27)
- Used Porsche in Hatfield (22)
- Used Porsche in Huntingdon (22)
- Used Porsche in Kings Langley (37)
- Used Porsche in Peterborough (39)
- Used Porsche in St Albans (20)
- Used Porsche in Tring (15)
- Used cars in Bristol (1578)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1538)
- Used cars in Derby (1879)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1400)
- Used cars in Leeds (1988)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1535)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1489)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1179)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1771)
- Used cars in Stockport (1251)
- Used cars in York (1209)
- Used cars in East Midlands (11710)
- Used cars in East of England (12972)
- Used cars in London (4643)
- Used cars in North East (5186)
- Used cars in North West (14569)
- Used cars in Scotland (6367)
- Used cars in South East (19398)
- Used cars in South West (9446)
- Used cars in Wales (5347)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11286)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (14546)
No recent searches