Following in the footsteps of the hugely successful (and sold out) NEW CTR from the previous (2017) Geneva Show, the SCR features a RUF-designed full carbon-fibre bodyshell reinforced with an Integrated Roll cage (IRC) plus monocoque chassis and is powered by a 4.0 litre normally-aspirated, six-cylinder boxer engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The new car weighs in at only 1250 Kgs and the focus has been to create a performance-orientated car that can easily achieve 200 mph whilst combining superb road-holding and grip with its front and rear pushrod suspension for those seeking the ultimate in driving thrills and satisfaction.
The new SCR is a result of two years of the company developing the original prototype which was shown at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show where the Blood Orange car received a significant level of interest from potential buyers who were seeking a powerful, capable, normally-aspirated sports car.
The new SCR also celebrates the 40th anniversary of the original SCR (aka 'Sports Carrera Ruf') which set the motoring world alight in 1978 by raising the bar for road-going, high-performance sports cars of the day with its 3.2 litre, 217 hp boxer engine. Design cues in the new SCR such as the large front spoiler with round brake-cooling ducts and integral oil cooler pay homage to the original ground-breaking car.
Highlights of the 2018 RUF SCR:
4.0 litre normally-aspirated six-cylinder boxer engine
510 PS / 470 Nm Torque
6-speed manual gearbox
Kerb Weight 1250 Kgs
Top speed 320 kph / 200 mph
Full carbon-fibre bodyshell and monocoque chassis
RUF Integrated Roll Cage (IRC)
Please note that the current list price is 650,000 EURO (NET) plus any additional options and taxes. First deliveries are planned for early 2020.
For more information about this fantastic new model, please contact RUF Automobile UK on 0044 (0) 1892 506911 or click the 'Contact Dealer' button below.
For more information about us or our products and services, please click the 'Dealer Website' button below.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
562bhp, 800NM of torque.
Now at about 65k miles, running very well.
Read the full summary
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact RUF Automobile UK
- Used Porsche in Banbury (21)
- Used Porsche in Billingshurst (29)
- Used Porsche in Burgess Hill (47)
- Used Porsche in Chichester (42)
- Used Porsche in Guildford (47)
- Used Porsche in Horsham (29)
- Used Porsche in Iver (23)
- Used Porsche in Portsmouth (37)
- Used Porsche in Reading (29)
- Used Porsche in Slough (95)
- Used Porsche in Wantage (29)
- Used cars in Bristol (1206)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1203)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1317)
- Used cars in Derby (1160)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1122)
- Used cars in Leeds (1596)
- Used cars in Leicester (1175)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1214)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1451)
- Used cars in Reading (1176)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1035)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8677)
- Used cars in East of England (10716)
- Used cars in London (3717)
- Used cars in North East (4599)
- Used cars in North West (9859)
- Used cars in Scotland (5381)
- Used cars in South East (13064)
- Used cars in South West (7088)
- Used cars in Wales (4429)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8195)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9737)
No recent searches