PistonHeads.com Forum

The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....II

The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....II

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
No more sickly cute cat photos. Thanking you.

stephen300o

15,458 posts

153 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
No more sickly cute cat photos. Thanking you.
As long as there's no sickly cute people being kicked in arse.

bicycleshorts

1,933 posts

86 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
stephen300o said:
Blib said:
No more sickly cute cat photos. Thanking you.
As long as there's no sickly cute people being kicked in arse.
hehe

Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
stephen300o said:
Blib said:
No more sickly cute cat photos. Thanking you.
As long as there's no sickly cute people being kicked in arse.
Deal.

Vieste

10,532 posts

85 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

Advertisement

GALLARDOGUY

8,160 posts

144 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
I love that!!

So many captions for it come to mind...

stephen300o

15,458 posts

153 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

Paddy_N_Murphy

21,364 posts

109 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all

Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
The therapist cat can stay.

Jeez, you're breaking my heart. (No offence meant, im)

rolleyes


stephen300o

15,458 posts

153 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Guam said:
Blib said:
No more sickly cute cat photos. Thanking you.
Hey those pair have been featured on the news a while back IIRC, they are a cultural Icon in their location if I remeber it right.

AS I recall the cat got him off drugs or something?
Yep, it's busker James Bowen and his awesome cat Bob. Befriending this little cute cat turned his life around.
A heart warming read. biggrin



havoc

23,351 posts

160 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
stephen300o said:
I see that...and I can't help but imagine what comes next...


Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Guam said:
Haha PH's Data Specialist shoots and scores once more smile
Guam 1 Mr Blibby 0
Not so fast, sunshine. Note the thread's title. We do not deal with 'fantastic stories of a man's victory over almost impossible odds' here. Oh no, no, no. We deal with 'fantastic moments'.

A photo of a cat sitting on an old bloke's guitar ain't a fantastic moment whichever way you flay it. I mean swing it. I mean spin it.

Stick to playing infeasibly long sequences of figures in future, Guam, if indeed that is your real name and leave the photo appreciation to an expert. AKA Moi.

tongue out

Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
havoc said:
stephen300o said:
I see that...and I can't help but imagine what comes next...

This thread is in danger of spiralling totally out of control. Everyone please leave immediately in an orderly fashion by the nearest exit.



stephen300o

15,458 posts

153 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Blib said:
Guam said:
Haha PH's Data Specialist shoots and scores once more smile
Guam 1 Mr Blibby 0
Not so fast, sunshine. Note the thread's title. We do not deal with 'fantastic stories of a man's victory over almost impossible odds' here. Oh no, no, no. We deal with 'fantastic moments'.

A photo of a cat sitting on an old bloke's guitar ain't a fantastic moment whichever way you flay it. I mean swing it. I mean spin it.

Stick to playing infeasibly long sequences of figures in future, Guam, if indeed that is your real name and leave the photo appreciation to an expert. AKA Moi.

tongue out
James and Bob clearly sharing a 'fantastic moment', Both were in a bad way until fate brought them together when they needed each other most. I must stop now before I cry retch or both.

Anyway, this photoshopped meme will cheer you up Blib:


Blib

33,165 posts

122 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all

southendpier

3,988 posts

154 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all

Paddy_N_Murphy

21,364 posts

109 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all

havoc

23,351 posts

160 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
southendpier said:
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers' first line up was never going to be a success.

mickk

20,745 posts

167 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all

Munter

27,797 posts

166 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Oh ffs keep the flaming football on the football thread.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED