Time for a change

Author
Discussion

Gewy

Original Poster:

105 posts

94 months

Wednesday 5th September 2018
quotequote all
After 7 good years with the Porsche it was time to scratch an itch.

4.0 Red Rose
TVR Power Engine
Nitrons
Subtle Paint
Now all I’ve got to do is decide where to put the PH smilies


iluvmercs

7,063 posts

164 months

Friday 7th September 2018
quotequote all
I'm sad the 911 won't be gracing our events any longer, but I do love a Tuscan. I can't wait to see (and hear ears) her!
Congratulations driving

Darren

B'stard Child

16,477 posts

183 months

Saturday 8th September 2018
quotequote all
What He ^ said

KelWedge

1,200 posts

122 months

Monday 17th September 2018
quotequote all
Gewy said:
After 7 good years with the Porsche it was time to scratch an itch.

4.0 Red Rose
TVR Power Engine
Nitrons
Subtle Paint
Now all I’ve got to do is decide where to put the PH smilies
That looks very nice,

I have a small blue and a small white PH sticker on my TVR,
The others well are all big and bold, but Yellow wink

B'stard Child

16,477 posts

183 months

Monday 17th September 2018
quotequote all
KelWedge said:
I have a small blue and a small white PH sticker on my TVR,
The others well are all big and bold, but Yellow wink
And it seems all on the piss too biggrin

Advertisement

KelWedge

1,200 posts

122 months

Monday 17th September 2018
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
KelWedge said:
I have a small blue and a small white PH sticker on my TVR,
The others well are all big and bold, but Yellow wink
And it seems all on the piss too biggrin
100% Correct, about 5 foot slope down to road level, nothing wrong with beer