Sunday Service Trackday

Author
Discussion

WIJ933

Original Poster:

750 posts

142 months

Monday 15th October
quotequote all

I’m taking 2 cars to the Sunday Service Trackday at Silverstone on the 28th October and was wondering if anyone else is going along.

Could hook up and make the ‘to’ and ‘from’ road trip a little more fun?

B'stard Child

15,872 posts

181 months

Monday 15th October
quotequote all
I've signed up - possible that another EA PH'r will also be going waiting for him to respond

Dr Nookie

97 posts

135 months

Thursday 18th October
quotequote all
I'm thinking about it at the mo. Will know for sure next week - does look like a good day...

Gewy

105 posts

92 months

Thursday 18th October
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
I've signed up - possible that another EA PH'r will also be going waiting for him to respond
That'll be me then. Also signed up but to noisy to risk booking any track time

threesixty

2,039 posts

138 months

Wednesday 24th October
quotequote all
Trackdaylaugh

I'm going, will be heading up from London though. Will say hello!
Advertisement

Gewy

105 posts

92 months

Saturday 27th October
quotequote all
If this is happening would Thetford be the best meeting point - if so, where and what time?
cheers
Paul

B'stard Child

15,872 posts

181 months

Saturday 27th October
quotequote all
Gewy said:
If this is happening would Thetford be the best meeting point - if so, where and what time?
cheers
Paul
I'm easy with timelines but there are different arrival times according to the email I got

For those going on track target arrival time is no earlier than 7.30 and no later than 8.20 (Briefing time)

For those attending but not on track it appears to be 8.30 onwards with event finishing at 1.00 pm

I don't do early starts biggrin

Gewy

105 posts

92 months

Saturday 27th October
quotequote all
It's roughly a 2hr run, if @wij933 is joining us it probably means meeting at Sainsbury’s car park and leaving by 6:00 so he’s in time for the briefing – they’re not going to turn us away if the gates are open and we’re a little early.

If it remains quite on here I’ll message you tonight and we can sort something out directly.

B'stard Child said:
I don't do early starts biggrin
Good job the clocks change tonight then! laugh

B'stard Child

15,872 posts

181 months

Saturday 27th October
quotequote all
Gewy said:
It's roughly a 2hr run, if @wij933 is joining us it probably means meeting at Sainsbury’s car park and leaving by 6:00 so he’s in time for the briefing – they’re not going to turn us away if the gates are open and we’re a little early.

If it remains quite on here I’ll message you tonight and we can sort something out directly.
OK you know how to get hold of me biggrin

Gewy said:
B'stard Child said:
I don't do early starts biggrin
Good job the clocks change tonight then! laugh
The time would still be the same biggrin