Lowdown on the classics scene in Anglia

Lowdown on the classics scene in Anglia

Author
Discussion

wyldstalyns

Original Poster:

13 posts

5 months

Sunday 18th November
quotequote all
Hi all,

New to the forum, and classics in general, but have recently acquired a shiny new F355 biggrin

It lives in Suffolk, so was curious if anyone had any tips from what kinds of events / meets / shows / groups etc. there might be in this part of the world for classics / supercars etc.

Up for getting involved in the "scene", so any tips of where to start appreciated!

Raygun

2,050 posts

56 months

Monday 19th November
quotequote all
Obviously the show season is over now but on my experiences I rate the Elvedon Car show in May, Helmingham Car show in July and Cars By The Lake in September.

wyldstalyns

Original Poster:

13 posts

5 months

Monday 19th November
quotequote all
Raygun said:
Obviously the show season is over now but on my experiences I rate the Elvedon Car show in May, Helmingham Car show in July and Cars By The Lake in September.
Perfect - thanks!

hotrat

83 posts

62 months

Monday 19th November
quotequote all
Great Yarmouth seafront. First Sunday and third Sunday of every month. All year round if the weathers ok. They park up around the American dinner area. They do nice coffee.

jimjam92

153 posts

38 months

Monday 19th November
quotequote all
Worth having a look at the calendar for next year when it's posted up. Plenty of events on, and I'm sure PHEA would be delighted to have you join us for some shows/runs.

Certainly I would so I can use the 'what's the retail on one of those?' line on an actual 355 laugh

Here's this year's calendar to give you an idea:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&...
Advertisement

wyldstalyns

Original Poster:

13 posts

5 months

Monday 19th November
quotequote all
jimjam92 said:
Certainly I would so I can use the 'what's the retail on one of those?' line on an actual 355 laugh
Haha, I am eagerly awaiting my first encounter with this question.... smile

iluvmercs

7,059 posts

163 months

Thursday 22nd November
quotequote all
wyldstalyns said:
Hi all,

New to the forum, and classics in general, but have recently acquired a shiny new F355 biggrin

It lives in Suffolk, so was curious if anyone had any tips from what kinds of events / meets / shows / groups etc. there might be in this part of the world for classics / supercars etc.

Up for getting involved in the "scene", so any tips of where to start appreciated!
Hi wyldstalyns,

Welcome to the PH and the local side the site wavey

Is see jimjam92 already mentioned that we get up to a few bits locally. If our Meets, Roadshows Events, car Runs and Visits take your fancy, please join us, where you are of course most welcome thumbup
I'm currently working on our 2019 Calendar, but suffice to say it'll be the our usual mix of what is currently posted, hopefully with a little more smile

For all our Events, we have all sorts of a wonderful motors joining us, so your gorgeous 355 will fit right in biggrin

Running along side the Forum, we also have a Facebook Page - CLICK HERE - and I also have a Mailing List so I can keep up to date directly to your email inbox smile

If you wish to know more, please let me know.
I look forward to hopefully meeting you and your lovely Ferrari soon thumbup

Darren

wyldstalyns

Original Poster:

13 posts

5 months

Thursday 22nd November
quotequote all
iluvmercs said:
Hi wyldstalyns,

Welcome to the PH and the local side the site wavey

Is see jimjam92 already mentioned that we get up to a few bits locally. If our Meets, Roadshows Events, car Runs and Visits take your fancy, please join us, where you are of course most welcome thumbup
I'm currently working on our 2019 Calendar, but suffice to say it'll be the our usual mix of what is currently posted, hopefully with a little more smile

For all our Events, we have all sorts of a wonderful motors joining us, so your gorgeous 355 will fit right in biggrin

Running along side the Forum, we also have a Facebook Page - CLICK HERE - and I also have a Mailing List so I can keep up to date directly to your email inbox smile

If you wish to know more, please let me know.
I look forward to hopefully meeting you and your lovely Ferrari soon thumbup

Darren
Hi Darren - fantastic, looking forward to it!

I've signed up to the mailing list just now via the website so hopefully you've received (if not please add).

Looking forward to seeing the calendar, hearing more, and getting involved!

wyldstalyns aka Alex