SAS Spotted Vol 2

Author
Discussion

Scott W

560 posts

199 months

Monday 10th June 2013
quotequote all
Earlier this evening (between 17:45 and 18:00) a white BMW 3 series with 2 PH smilies on the rear of the car (1 in the window) travelling between Newbury and I'm not too sure where as I got off at Junction 10. smile I think there was a flash of the hazard lights from you.

Also, a yellow Integrale got on a junction 12 and carried on following the BMW past junction 10 at the same time.

omgus

7,305 posts

131 months

Monday 10th June 2013
quotequote all
Very nice Silver Landrover in Sunningdale just now. It was an Edition 50 and i think a local owns it.

MantaMike

401 posts

207 months

Monday 10th June 2013
quotequote all
Bit slow posting as I went away for the weekend.
Spotted on Friday afternoon, a black Audi A4 cabrio with a smiley on the back heading Bagshot direction in the A322, driven by a rather attractive blonde. A PH wife?

onyx39

10,437 posts

106 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
MantaMike said:
A PH wife?
Lol... there ARE women on here you know.. I know of at least one locally!

Nick J

1,073 posts

180 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
That would be me, I was on the way to Maidenhead, I spotted your PH Sticker on the back, they look good on a white car biggrin I did give you a flash of the hazards when I saw you exiting the motorway.

The Integrale followed me until I left the motorway, he gave me a wave as I left the motorway.

It was like a mini convoy, getting prepared for Le Mans next week.

Your car looked nice, always fancied a VXR/Monaro.

Nick

Scott W said:
Earlier this evening (between 17:45 and 18:00) a white BMW 3 series with 2 PH smilies on the rear of the car (1 in the window) travelling between Newbury and I'm not too sure where as I got off at Junction 10. smile I think there was a flash of the hazard lights from you.

Also, a yellow Integrale got on a junction 12 and carried on following the BMW past junction 10 at the same time.

as7920

501 posts

157 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
spurs coupe said:
Been a 'bit' slow posting!

2 x 1Ms

1 - Black outside Sainsbury in Old Woking last Friday

1 - Dark Orange by Bridge Barn in Woking a few days ago

I want one!
Sold my black 1M on the 28th May though I was there recently.

Scott W

560 posts

199 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
Nick J said:
That would be me, I was on the way to Maidenhead, I spotted your PH Sticker on the back, they look good on a white car biggrin I did give you a flash of the hazards when I saw you exiting the motorway.

The Integrale followed me until I left the motorway, he gave me a wave as I left the motorway.

It was like a mini convoy, getting prepared for Le Mans next week.

Your car looked nice, always fancied a VXR/Monaro.

Nick
I have to agree about the black sticker looking good on a white car! wink I did flash my headlights back at you but the car in front probably thought I was having a moment of road rage with them for no apparent reason! biggrin

Nick J

1,073 posts

180 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
Scott W said:
Nick J said:
That would be me, I was on the way to Maidenhead, I spotted your PH Sticker on the back, they look good on a white car biggrin I did give you a flash of the hazards when I saw you exiting the motorway.

The Integrale followed me until I left the motorway, he gave me a wave as I left the motorway.

It was like a mini convoy, getting prepared for Le Mans next week.

Your car looked nice, always fancied a VXR/Monaro.

Nick
I have to agree about the black sticker looking good on a white car! wink I did flash my headlights back at you but the car in front probably thought I was having a moment of road rage with them for no apparent reason! biggrin
Did notice that, thought the bloke would have sh@t one when he saw you flashing headlights at him, it did make me laugh.... hehe

Frimley111R

10,710 posts

190 months

Tuesday 11th June 2013
quotequote all
Planet Claire said:
the mini mole said:
Red Mk2.5 MX5 on the Kingsclere park industrial estate, only noticed the PH Smileys on the A panel today as I walked past.
I think that would have been MX5-Lazza.
Yep. He works there.

ph1l5

5,005 posts

158 months

Wednesday 12th June 2013
quotequote all
Matt in his GTO by Tummies in Cippenham. God I love that car.

AlexRS2782

5,959 posts

169 months

Wednesday 12th June 2013
quotequote all
Followed a Black & Orange GT3 RS heading towards Romans International from the M25 junction 8 this afternoon.

driverrob

4,602 posts

159 months

Wednesday 12th June 2013
quotequote all
Eye-catching orange TVR going North on the A331 just after one today.

A bit later on. outside Waitrose in Yateley: a Volvo wagon which I didn't give a second glance to until I heard the blip of a V8 as it shot past me. XC90 4.4, I imagine, and not common.

Edited by driverrob on Wednesday 12th June 22:04

as7920

501 posts

157 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
White CLA45AMG heading westbound at M25 Cobham services this morning.

Press/test drives car?

NormalWisdom

2,099 posts

115 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
MadDad said:
Howard- said:
Planet Claire said:
Forgot to add...

Spotted yesterday, at around 5pm on the south bound M3 between J1 and J2, haven't a clue what it was, except to say it looked like Noddy's car and in those distinct colours.

I saw that too! Reg was JU57 NOD or something.


http://www.qdoscars.co.uk/zest.htm - one of these apparently!
On seeing that the first question that popped into my mind was 'why?'.....
Was at Winnersh crossroads on Monday - JU57 NOD it was, mate got a pic, looks pretty fun/wierd/silly (delete as appropriate!)

AlexRS2782

5,959 posts

169 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
At The Meadows around lunchtime:



Hopefully no flat battery as the lights were still on even though locked / parked up frown

driverrob

4,602 posts

159 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
AlexRS2782 said:
At The Meadows around lunchtime:



Hopefully no flat battery as the lights were still on even though locked / parked up frown
Would have served me right for not noticing, but it was fine.

Andy Pandie

1,157 posts

165 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
Lovely sounding Maserati Quattroporte M4 east and A339 around 5:30 this evening, shame you couldn't afford the hands free kit to go with it!

AlexRS2782

5,959 posts

169 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
driverrob said:
Would have served me right for not noticing, but it was fine.
Nice placement of the additional smiley on the fuel flap smile

StarmistBlue400

2,960 posts

174 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
Andy Pandie said:
Lovely sounding Maserati Quattroporte M4 east and A339 around 5:30 this evening, shame you couldn't afford the hands free kit to go with it!
What is it with people who obviously have a blue tooth kit as standard or could afford a kit bit insist on holding a phone instead. Range River drivers are the worst. Rant over.

nonuts

15,855 posts

185 months

Thursday 13th June 2013
quotequote all
A silver or gray S2000 that I'm pretty sure laughed at me on the 4494 and a number of other 'ph' type cars on the way there and back which if they were anywhere near my car when I was braking will have heard it hehe

Edited by nonuts on Thursday 13th June 21:09