Ford ETIS no longer shows build info

Ford ETIS no longer shows build info

Author
Discussion

14

2,121 posts

162 months

Wednesday 21st February
quotequote all
twing said:
Can you post the VIN bud? The reg doesn't show and my HPI's down (again)
I don’t have the car yet, I’m picking it up on Tuesday. I’ll post the VIN when I get the car.

Sccsltd

2 posts

3 months

Saturday 24th February
quotequote all
@twing could I possibly ask if you can get the build info for EO62KLL please.

Much appreciated if you can, the etis site was great for car shopping can't believe they removed the facility, is it available as a paid service now do you know? Can't seen to get the info anywhere now 😕 😪

gt40steve

711 posts

105 months

Saturday 24th February
quotequote all
ETIS has gone. Ford PTS is the replacement for Ford
technicians and dealers.

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Sunday 25th February
quotequote all
Sccsltd said:
@twing could I possibly ask if you can get the build info for EO62KLL please.

Much appreciated if you can, the etis site was great for car shopping can't believe they removed the facility, is it available as a paid service now do you know? Can't seen to get the info anywhere now ?? ??
Will do when I’m in tomorrow mate. I don’t think you can sign up for it anymore, think it’s a Ford only thing

gabriele97

2 posts

3 months

Sunday 25th February
quotequote all
Hello! Can you post my config? The VIN is WF0NXXGCHNNA30713, it's a ford focus mk4.5, thank you!

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
Sccsltd said:
@twing could I possibly ask if you can get the build info for EO62KLL please.

Much appreciated if you can, the etis site was great for car shopping can't believe they removed the facility, is it available as a paid service now do you know? Can't seen to get the info anywhere now ?? ??
DESCRIPTION 2013 S-MAX - A1 (CD340 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2012/08/17
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLA1 S-Max/Galaxy 2006-2015
FUEL TYPE D DIESEL
BODY CAB STYLE BSMA 5 Door SAV
VERSION/SERIES VSDP SERIES 60
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAH GENK PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENTX 2.0L Duratorq DOHC(150/163PS)-
TRANSMISSION TRVT 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0C 2 WHL R/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGGCA 4.063/2.955 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS EM0K STAGE V EMISSIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0G DUAL ZONE AUTO TEMP CONTROL AC
TIRE SIZE D3HB5 235/45 R18 98W TYRE
BUILD INFORMATION
2VVZH NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1GAP ROOF CONV-PANORAMA ROOF
A1HAC B PILLAR CLOTH TRIM-INT
A1KAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
A1PAB FRT DOOR SCUFF PLATE
A1WAA LESS CARGO STOWAGE DEVICE
A2KAA LESS STALL APPLY
A2LAA LESS KEY OUT APPLY
A2MAA LESS DRIVE AWAY RELEASE
A2RAA LESS FRT FENDER GILL
A2SAC I/P SIDE PANEL STOWAGE NET
A2TAA LESS INTERIOR PACK
A3EAA L/FRT SPLASH GUARDS/MUD FLAPS
A4VAA LESS ENGR TRIM PACK-NO CONTENT
A54AA LESS HILL LAUNCH ASSIST
A65AA LESS LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT MAT
A7FAD LIFTGATE - STANDARD FUNCTIONAL
A9RAB UNDERFLOOR STOWAGE
AACAA LESS VERSION PACKAGES
AAGAH GENK PLANT BUILD
AAKAA LESS SECURITY LOCK GROUP
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAWAB FORD CORPORATE BADGE
AB1BG MARKETING FLEX PREP PACK 7
AB1CA MARKETING FLEX PREP PACK 26
AB1CH MARKETING FLEX PREP PACK 33
AB1GB MARKETING FLEX PREP PACK 145
AB5D5 TITANIUM BADGE
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
AB9AA LESS SVO APPLICATION/LABEL
ABJAA LESS FUNCTIONAL UPGRADE PACK
ABML1 MARKETING LEVEL 1
ACLAA LESS DRESS UP RSO
ACMAA LESS SVP
ACSAA LESS SAFETY PACKS
ACXAA LESS EXCEPT EAO SVP
ACYAA LESS MEMORY PACKAGE
AD4AB EXTERIOR PAINT - SOLID
ADEAB INTERACTIVE VEHICLE DYNAMICS
ADMAA LESS SAFETY PACK
ADXAA EXCEPT SVO EXCEPT PACKS
AE1AA LESS INBOUND MODIFICATION CENT
AE8AA LESS TAILGATE BADGES
AFJAA LESS BRAND OWNERSHIP
AHCAA LESS FIRE EXTINGUISHER FIXINGS
AHJAA LESS SIGNAL FLARE WARN BRKT
AHTAB KIT-TIRE REPAIR SERVICE
AZ7AC "D" PILLAR MOLDED TRIM
AZ8AB "A" PILLAR CLOTH TRIM
AZ9AC "C" PILLAR MOLDED TRIM
B2BAB WINDOW/ROOF PNL AUTO CLOSING
B2CAF PWR FRT W'DOWS ONE TOUCH UP/DN
B2DAC POWER REAR SIDE WINDOW
B2FAA LESS REAR QUARTER VENT WINDOW
B2GAE PRIVACY GLASS
B2RAH INFRA RED REFLECTIVE WNDSCRN
B3HAC FIXED REAR WINDOW
B3MAB ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER
B3NAB ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER
B54AA LESS RUN FLAT SYSTEM
B57AB CENTER PANEL-BASE
B5AAA LESS CONSOLE ASHTRAY
B5GAA LESS TEMP CONTROLLED GLOVE BOX
B5JAL INSTRUMENT PANEL -TUTONE
B5KAB PADDED DASH
B5VAF OVERHEAD CONSOLE-ELM
B5WAL CONSOLE-FLOOR-FULL W/ ARMREST
B5ZAE 2 CUPHOLDERS
BBCAB FOOT REST
BBGAA LESS FLOOR COVERING
BBHAB FRONT THROW IN CARPET FLR MATS
BBIAB REAR THROW IN CARPET FLR MATS
BBMAA LESS I/P STOWAGE BOX
BBVAB SUN BLINDS
BBZAA LESS HEADLINERS
BCAAE SUNVISOR,SINGLE-DRV ILLUM
BCBAE SUNVISOR,SINGLE-PASS ILLUM
BCDAA LESS CENTER SUNVISOR
BCFAB DOOR HANDLES-INSIDE BRIGHT
BCLAA LESS DOOR TRIM PANEL INSERT
BCMAF DOOR TRIM PANEL-LEVEL 5
BCPAA LESS INTR GRAB HANDLE SIDE DR
BCRAB REAR SEAT ASHTRAY
BCSAC FIXED FRT ROOF ASSIST HANDLE
BCTAC FIXED RR ROOF ASSIST HANDLE
BD2AA LESS LOAD REST
BD9AA LESS CARGO NET KIT
BDCAB CARGO AREA COVER
BDEAB LOAD COMPART. TIE DOWN LOOPS
BDFAF CARGO COMPARTMENT LOAD BARRIER
BDHAD FULL LIFTGATE TRIM BOARD
BDIAK LOAD FLOOR CARPET
BDJAA LESS FIRST AID RETAIN STRAPS
BDPAA LESS WARNING DEVICE RET STRAPS
BEQAA LESS SUN BLINDS-3RD ROW
BERAA LESS SUN BLINDS-BACKLITE
BHLAA LESS INTERIOR PARTITION
BLDCX GRILLE-SELF COLOR #1
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BMBBG NARROW B/SIDE MLDG-BODY COLOR
BMDAA LESS EXTERIOR ROCKER PANEL MLD
BMFAF TITANIUM DR FRAME MOLDINGS
BMWAA LESS AUX ROOF RACK CROSSBARS
BPFAA LESS REAR SPOILER
BSAAB INTERIOR AUX RR VIEW MIRROR
BSBAC ELECTRON. DAY/NIGHT INSIDE MIR
BSHDS DU EXT MIR-P/HT/MEM/FOLD BK
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BU6AB DRV SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BU7AB PASS SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BV7AB DRV SEAT BACK FOLD DOWN TABLE
BVFAA LESS SEAT PACK
BVJAA LESS UNDER SEAT STOWAGE DRAWER
BVLAA LESS RR SEAT SKI STOWAGE
BVRAD FRONT 4-WAY HD RESTNT ST 1
BVSAA LESS DRIVER SEAT RECLINER
BVTAA LESS PASSENGER SEAT RECLINER
BVUAA LESS L/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BVVAA LESS R/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BW2AA LESS SEAT-SPECIAL COVERS
BW3AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS FRONT
BW4AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS-REAR
BW7AB TRAY/TABLE - FRONT SEAT
BWEAB REAR HEADRESTRAINT-2 WAY
BWFAA LESS REAR SEAT CENTER ARMREST
BWJAA LESS HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BWNAA LESS REAR SEAT RECLINER
BWRAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-DRIVER SEAT
BWSAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-PASS SEAT
BXAAB REAR SLIDING SEAT
BXFAA LESS SEAT-SPCIAL CVERS 3RD ROW
BXKAA LESS UNDER SEAT STOWAGE-DRIVER
BXLAA LESS UNDER SEAT STOWAGE-PASS
BY1AD DRIVER - HEATED/COOLED SEAT
BY2AD PASSENGER - HEATED/COOLED SEAT
BY3AA LESS REAR HEATED SEAT
BY5AA LESS SEAT BELT WARNING DEVICE
BY6AA LESS SEAT COAT HANGER-FRONT
BY9AA LESS SEAT COAT HANGER-3RD ROW
BYBAP SECOND ROW-3 INDIVIDUAL SEATS
BYCAJ THIRD ROW DUAL INDIVIDUAL SEAT
BYJAA LS CHILD INTERGRAT 2ND ROW ST
BYPBC ELECT ST ADJUSTER-DRV W/MEM
BYQAP POWER 8-WAY PASS SEAT ADJUST
BYYAD REAR SEAT PACK 3
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
C1WAA LESS RR HITCH MOUNT BIKE RACK
C2BAA LESS TRAILER MODULE
C2CCA HEATER CONTROLS ALT A
CAAAC EXT DOOR HANDLE-BODY COLOR
CACAD LIFT/DECKLID HANDLE EXT-CHROME
CAEAB LEATHER GEAR SHIFT KNOB
CAFAD SOFT FEEL GEAR SHIFT BOOT
CANAC CHLD PRF RR DR LK + ELEC REL
CAQAB REMOTE DECK/TAILGATE RELEASE
CBAAH PWR DR DEAD LOCK + ELEC REL
CBFAN DR EN REM CNT UNIT-SPECIAL SYS
CBGAB KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM
CBRAA LESS ILLUMINATED IGNITION
CFEAC INTERMITTENT RR WND WASH/WIPE
CFFAE AUTOMATIC WINDSHIELD WIPER
CFGAB HEATED WASHER JETS-W'SHIELD
CFKAB HEADLAMP WASHER
CHAAA LESS ROOF OPENING PANELS
CJHAA LESS U/BODY CORROSION PROTECT
CL7AA LESS FRT BUMPER SENSOR DEVICE
CLFGF FRT BMP-PLASTIC-BODY COLOR
CLGAA LESS FRONT BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CLHAA LESS FRONT BUMPER EXTENSION
CLMB7 RR BUMP-BODY COLOR HI SERIES
CLNAA LESS REAR BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CP1AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-LH
CP2AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-RH
CP8AB INFLATABLE KNEE BOLSTER DRIVER
CP9AB BELTMINDER
CPAAC ACTIVE 3 POINT SEAT BELTS
CPBAB ACTIVE SEAT BELTS-FRONT
CPCBC REAR SEAT BELTS-2ND/3RD ROW
CPEAA LESS REAR SEAT BELT MOUNTS
CPGAC ADVANCD AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRVR
CPHAD ADVANCED AIR BAG RESTRNT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
CPQAA LESS PASS AIR BAG DEACTIVATION
CPSAB ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT
CPTAB MANUAL ADJ FRT SEAT BELT MOUNT
D17AA LESS SPARE WHEEL
D19AB TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
D1GAB STANDARD DUTY REAR SHOCK ABS
D2UL2 WHEEL-18 INCH STYLE 2
D3HB5 235/45 R18 98W TYRE
D3UAB STANDARD TIRE TREAD-FRONT
D3WAB STANDARD TIRE TREAD-REAR
D5AAA LESS WHEEL COVERS
D5EAD LOCKING WHEEL LUG NUT
DAGAB RADIATOR SHUTTER-KYSOR
DCBAA LESS FRAME MNTD FUEL FILTER
DCPAB PREPROGRAMMED SPEED LIMIT
DEAAC STARTER EQUIPMENT (-15C)
DECAB STD ELECTRIC STARTER
DWAAF STANDARD DUTY SUSPENSION
DWEAA LESS ATTITUDE/RIDE HEIGHT PACK
EGGCA 4.063/2.955 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EM00K STAGE V EMISSIONS
F2AAC SINGLE EXHAUST SYSTEM
F5BAA LESS EXHAUST PIPE EXTENSION
FAFAB LEATHER HANDBRAKE GRIP
FAJAB PARKING BRAKE - MECHANICAL
FBAAD POWER 4-WHEEL DISC
FBBBA SM INTE BRK CALIPER/SOLID DISC
FBFAA LESS COLLISION MITIGATION SYS
FCBAB BRAKE-EMERGENCY ASSIST
FCCAB EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT FLASHING
FEAAB 4 WHL ANTI-LOCK BRAKES
FECAA LESS ABS-HILL DESCENT CONTROL
FENAA LESS ELECT STABILITY BRK CNTRL
FJGEU 3.58/1.86/1.19/0.87/0.94/0.79
FMNAA LESS SKID PLATES
FS00A SEAT-SPORT-DRV/PASS
G1CAD REAR DUCT / B-PILLAR
G1DAA LESS AIR PURIFICATION SENSORS
G1FAB FILTER COWL AIR INTAKE
G2AAA LESS HEATER
G3AAA LESS AIR CONDITIONING
GBACB FUEL TANK-70 LITRE
GBQAA LESS FUEL WATER SEPARATOR
GBUAC FUEL TANK FLAP-LOCKING
GBVAJ DIESEL FUEL CAPABILITY
GBWAC 95 0CTANE LEVEL GASOLINE
GBYAB LOW SULFUR DIESEL FUEL CONTENT
GCDAC FIXED FOOT PDLS
GCEAB FOOT PEDAL DESIGN - STANDARD
GPAAB POWER STEERING-FIXED RATIO
GRAAF STRG COLUMN-TILT/TELESCOPING
GTAAH STEERING WHEEL-SOFT FEEL
GTBAA LESS HEATED STEERING WHEELS
GTCAA LESS ELECTR SPEED LIMITATION
GTDAB SPEED CONTROL
GTGAA LESS STEERING WHEEL GEAR SEL
GTJAA LESS STEERING WHEEL PACK
GZAAH SUPPLEMENTAL AIR HEATER
GZDAA LESS AUX HOT WATER HEATER
HCAAN CONVENTIONAL INSTRUMNT LEVEL 3
HCGAB INSTRUM CLUSTER-RHEOSTAT
HDHAB MPH/KPH SPEEDOMETER
HEBAD TRIP COMPUTER
HECAB ECOMODE
HGAAD 7000 RPM TACHOMETER
HKCAA LESS NAVIGATION CENTER
HKFAA LESS NAVIGATION DISK
HKGAA LESS SEC NAVIGATION DISK
HKHAC NAV DATA - WESTERN EUROPE
HLEAA LESS LANE DEPARTURE WARNG SYST
HLIAA LESS SPD AUDIBLE WARN DEVICE
HLLAA LESS BLIND SPOT INFO SYSTEM
HNAAG THATCHAM CATEGORY 1 ALARM
HNDAF ENGINE IMMOBILIZER'SECURILOCK'
HNGAA LS INCLINATION ANTI-THEFT SENS
HNKAB REVERSE PARKING AID
HNLAB FRONT PARKING AID
HTAAQ 80 AH BATTERY
HUJAD VOLTAGE REGULATOR-12V SOCKET
HUKAA LESS POWER CONVERTOR
IBCAA LESS RADIO PRE-EQUIPMENT PACK
IBIAA LESS RADIO HOUSING
IBPAA LESS AUXILIARY COMPACT DISC PL
IBTAB A/V JACK
IBUAF BT/VC PHONE INTERFC+USB CONNEC
ICDAK TRI BAND ANTENNA
ICEGL NAVIGATION LEVEL 2 - DVD
ICFFP ICE FEATURE PACK 144
ICHAA LESS DIVERSITY ANTENNA
IDAAA LESS UPGRADED SOUND SYSTEM
IDBAG 9 RADIO SPEAKERS
IECAA LESS TELEPHONE PREP PACK
IEMAA LESS FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT SYST
IF7AB BRITISH LANGUAGE MODULE
IF9AA LESS VOICE ACTIVATED CONTROLS
IGBAB STRG WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
IGEAA LS COLUMN STALK RADIO CONTROLS
J2BAA LESS PERSONALIZATION SETNG SYS
J3AAB ELECTRICAL OUTLET #1
J3EAA LESS POWER POINT PLUG
J3KAB REAR VIEW CAMERA-FIXED
JACAA LESS VEH DATA RECORDING DEVICE
JB1AB AUTO HEADLAMPS-FOLLOW ME HOME
JBBAC HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE H/LMP
JBCAF DTRL LAMP LIT IN POS 0 AND POS
JBKAB FRONT FOG LAMPS
JBQAC FRT DOOR EDGE WARN REFLECTORS
JBTAA LESS CORNERING LAMPS
JCEAB FLOORWELL LIGHTS
JCFAG SUBMARINE LIGHTING-INTERIOR
JCHAB COURTESY LIGHT DELAY FEATURE
JCJAG 3RD ROW COURTESY LAMP
JCLAB GLOVE BOX LIGHTS
JCMAB LOAD COMPARTMENT LIGHT
JDDAB HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP
JDSAA LESS PARKING BRAKE WARN LAMP
JEAAC AUTOMATIC HEADLAMP LEVELING
JEDAD AUTOMATIC HEADLAMP ON/OFF
JFDAD COURTESY LIGHT-TRUNK FLOOD
PNMAF MIDNIGHT SKY
WAEGB GREAT BRITAIN




twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
gabriele97 said:
Hello! Can you post my config? The VIN is WF0NXXGCHNNA30713, it's a ford focus mk4.5, thank you!
DESCRIPTION 2023 Focus - GE (C519 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2022/11/25
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLGE FOCUS (C519E)
FUEL TYPE H HYBRID
BODY CAB STYLE BSHC 5 Door Saloon
VERSION/SERIES VSJY ST-LINE
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAT SAARLOUIS PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENR0 1.0L EcoBoost
TRANSMISSION TREW 6 Speed Manual Trans Getrag - (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0A 2 WHL L/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGAPT 4.353 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS DGADN STAGE 6.2 MHEV EMISSIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0N FULLY AUTO TEMP CONTROL A/C
TIRE SIZE D3KD4 215/50R17 91V TIRE
BUILD INFORMATION
5ZTHM NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1GAA LESS ROOF LINE CONVERSION
A1PAA LESS FRT DOOR SILL PROTECTION
A2EAD ACCESSORY USB UNIT W/IPOD FUNC
A64AB MY KEY
A7FAB LIFTGATE - MANUAL
AA9AB STANDARD SERVICE CONTRACTS
AAEAA LESS SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE
AAGAT SAARLOUIS PLANT BUILD
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAWAB FORD CORPORATE BADGE
AB5GP ST-LINE SALES BADGE
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
AB9AA LESS SVO APPLICATION/LABEL
ACMA2 DELTA SVP
ACXAA LESS EXCEPT EAO SVP
AD6BK 2022 JOB #1 PROGRAM CONTROL
AD8BA NAMEPLATE
ADIAB NORMAL TEMP ZONES
ADXAA EXCEPT SVO EXCEPT PACKS
AE8BK MHEV TAILGATE BADGE
AGAAA LESS SVO MARKETING PACKS
AGBAA LESS MASS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAG
AGDAA LESS MARKETING BUSINESS PACK
AGEAA LESS MARKETING COMFORT PACK
AGFAA LESS MARKETING DESIGN EXT PACK
AGLAA LESS MARKETING FAMILY PACK
AGNAA LESS MARKETING ITEMS
AGQAB MARKETING PROTECTION PACK #1
AGUAA LESS MARKETING TECHNOLOGY PACK
AGWAA LESS MARKETING WINTER PACK
AHTAA LESS KIT-TIRE REPAIR SERVICE
B2BAC WINDOW AUTO CLOSE
B2CAF PWR FRT W'DOWS ONE TOUCH UP/DN
B2DAG PWR REAR 1 SHOT UP/DOWN WINDOW
B2GAE PRIVACY GLASS
B2LAX GRILLE-UPPER - BLACK MESH
B2RAP ACOUSTIC LAMINATED WINDSCREEN
B3MAA LESS ELECT WINDSHIELD DEFROST
B5VAG MED LENGTH OVERHEAD CONSOLE
B5WAP CONSOLE-WITH CLOSED BIN
BBHBM FRNT FLR MATS-VELOUR W/O LOGO
BBIAA LESS REAR FLOOR MATS
BBUAB GENERAL STOWAGE BOX
BBZBA SPORTS DARK HEADLINER
BCAAP SUNVIS-DRV VINYL W/MIRR INSERT
BCBAP SUNVIS-PASS VINYL W/MIRR INSRT
BCFAF DOOR HANDLES-INSIDE ALUMINUM
BCVAB REAR COAT HOOK
BDCAB CARGO AREA COVER
BDEAA LESS LOAD COMPARTMENT LOOPS
BDFAA LESS CARGO COMPARTMENT NET
BDHAA LESS DECKLID/LIFTG/TAILG LINER
BDIAK LOAD FLOOR CARPET
BLFAZ GRILLE-LOWER - BLACK MESH
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BMDAG ROCKER PANEL MLD-SPORT
BMFAA LESS EXTERIOR DOOR FRAME MLDGS
BMSAA LESS DOOR EDGE GUARDS
BMWAA LESS AUX ROOF RACK CROSSBARS
BPFAJ REAR SPOILER
BSBAF ELECTROCHROMIC INSIDE MIRROR
BSHCY DU PWR HTD/SIG/AUTO FOLD
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BU6AB DRV SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BU7AB PASS SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BVRAC FRONT 2-WAY HEADRESTRAINTS
BVSAF DRIVER SEAT RECLINER-ROTARY
BVTAF PASS SEAT RECLINER-ROTARY
BW5AB RED STITCHING
BWCAK RR SEAT-60/40 SPLIT-FOLDING
BWEAB REAR HEADRESTRAINT-2 WAY
BWFAA LESS REAR SEAT CENTER ARMREST
BWJAB HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BWRAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-DRIVER SEAT
BWSAA LESS LUMBAR SEAT SUP-PASS SEAT
BY1AA LESS TEMP CONTROL DRIVER SEAT
BY2AA LESS TEMP CONTROL PASSNGR SEAT
BY5AN BLT MND-DR/PASS/2ND ROW/EU T&S
BYPAD MANUAL 4-WAY DRV SEAT ADJUSTER
BYQBK MAN 2-WY PASS ST ADJ INCR HGHT
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
C1QAA LESS TOWING PRE-PACK
C1UAB FRONT TOWING HOOKS
C1VAB REAR TOWING HOOKS
CADAE KEY COMBINATION PACK 1
CAEBD GEARSHIFT KNOB-LEATHER/CHROME
CAKAA LESS DOOR LOCK SHIELDS
CANAB CHILD PROOF RR DOOR LOCKS
CAQAB REMOTE DECK/TAILGATE RELEASE
CAZAA LESS SECOND REMOTE IGN KEY
CBAAB POWER DOOR LOCKS
CBFAB DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CNTR UNIT
CBGAJ KEYLESS START
CCAAE DAL-DEF OFF-NOT CUST CONFIGUR
CFEAC INTERMITTENT RR WND WASH/WIPE
CFFAE AUTOMATIC WINDSHIELD WIPER
CHBAA LESS TONNEAU COVER
CJDAQ BODY COLORED PAINTED ROOF
CL7AA LESS FRT BUMPER SENSOR DEVICE
CLFBB FRT BMPR-B/COL PLASTIC+GRILLE
CLHAD BMPR EXTENSION-FRNT-BODY COLOR
CLMHV RR BMPR-SPORTY (BDY COLOR)
CLSAB REAR BUMPER EXTENSION
CP1AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-LH
CP2AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-RH
CP5AA LESS SENSOR - OCCUPANT
CPAAG 3 PT SEAT BELT- EUROPN REGULTN
CPCAV RR ST BLT-2ND ROW ACTIVE OUTBD
CPGAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRIVER
CPHAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
CPQAB PASS AIR BAG DEACTIVATION
CPSAB ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT
CPTAB MANUAL ADJ FRT SEAT BELT MOUNT
CPUAB TETHER ANCHORAGE RESTR-STYLE 1
D17AH SPARE WHEEL-MINI STEEL
D19AG TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS-433 MHZ
D2YCQ 7X17" ET 50MM ALLOY WHL
D3KD4 215/50R17 91V TIRE
D3MAB LIMIT SER/MINI SPARE TIRE
D5ACG WHEEL HUB CAPS - BLACK
D5EAE NON LOCKING LUG NUTS
D5PAV ECO TREAD - ANY VENDOR
D7AAA LESS PARTITIONING BEZELS
DAGAB RADIATOR SHUTTER-KYSOR
DAWAB COMP UNIQUE FOR ALLOY WHLS
DBCAA LESS DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
DCBAA LESS FRAME MNTD FUEL FILTER
DEAAE STARTER EQUIPMENT (-25C)
DECAU STARTER - STOP/START SYSTEM
DEEAA LESS REMOTE STARTER
DGADN STAGE 6.2 MHEV EMISSIONS
DWAAC HANDLING SUSPENSION
DWBAA LESS PERFORMANCE ED/PKG
DZJGP REAR SUSPENSION - LEVEL 1
EGAPT 4.353 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
F2AAT SPORT TUNED EXHAUST
FAJAC PARKING BRAKE - ELECTRIC
FBBAB STD DUTY FRT/RR CALP & PADS
FBFAB COLLISION MITIGATION SYS
FCCAB EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT FLASHING
FEABA BRAKES-ABS/ESP W/ELCT BRK BOST
FJGFX 3.417/1.95/1.27/0.94/0.75/0.63
FLNAA LESS MAN SHIFT AUTO TRANS
FS00H SEAT-INDIVIDUAL H/B DRV/PASS
G2AAE RECIRCULATION HEATER
G3FAD A/C REFRIGERANT-HF01234YF
GBTAG NON LOCKING CAPLESS FUEL FILL
GBVAZ GAS/ELECTRIC HYBRID (FHEV)
GCDAC FIXED FOOT PDLS
GCEAB FOOT PEDAL DESIGN - STANDARD
GTACW STRG WHL-SPORTS (TYPE 2)
GTBAA LESS HEATED STEERING WHEELS
GTCAV INTELLIGENT SPEED ASSISTANCE
GTDAJ SPEED CONTROL & ASLD
GZAAA LESS AUXILIARY HEATER
HCAAX FULL TFT/LCD INSTR CLUSTER
HDHAL KPH SPEEDOMETER
HECAD EFFICIENT DRIVE MODE
HIAAC DUAL NOTE ELECTRIC HORN
HJCAC TIRE INFLATION MONITOR LVL II
HJGAF MFD HIGH TFT SCREEN
HKCAB NAVIGATION CENTER
HKSAB EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
HLFAA LESS DRIVER IMPAIRMENT MONITOR
HLLAA LESS BLIND SPOT INFO SYSTEM
HLNAB LANE KEEPING AID
HLQAA LESS SPEED SIGN RECOGNITION
HLRAB WRONG WAY ALERT
HNAAA LESS ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
HNKAB REVERSE PARKING AID
HNLAB FRONT PARKING AID
HNSAA LESS AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM
HNTAA LESS STOLEN VEHIC RECOVERY SYS
HNYAA LESS REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
HUAAP ISG ALTERNATOR
ICEGD ICE-SCD DUAL/5TH CH/TMC/DAB/PD
ICFCJ ICE FEATURE PACK 67
ICNAB BASIC ICP
IDBAD 6 RADIO SPEAKERS
IEPAA LESS CELLPHONE INTERFACE SYSTM
IEVAQ SYNC IV
IEXAA LESS WIRELESS CHARGING
IGBAB STRG WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
J3AAA LESS ELECTRICAL OUTLET
J3CAB SMOKERS PACKAGE
J3FAB POWER POINT PLUG - REAR
J3KAR REAR VIEW CAMERA - LEVEL 2
JASAA LESS HEAD UP DISPLAY
JB1AB AUTO HEADLAMPS-FOLLOW ME HOME
JB3AB FOG LAMP BEZEL
JBBA7 HEADLAMPS - FIXED DSS (LED)
JBKAM FRNT FOG LMPS- LED ADPTVE CORN
JCBAA LESS INTERIOR LIGHT GROUP
JCEAA LESS FLOORWELL LIGHTS
JCFAH FRT INDIVIDUALA AND RR MAP LTS
JCGAN FRONT AND REAR LAMP LED
JCLAB GLOVE BOX LIGHTS
JDAAQ TAILLAMPS - LED REAR
JDDAB HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP
JEAAB FRONT HEADLAMP LEVELING
JEDAC AUTOMATIC HEADLAMP CONTROL OFF
PN4DQ MAGNETIC
WAEIX ITALY
YAMAA LESS SPLASH GUARDS
YANAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
YCNAA LESS MRKT CB-A/C & AUX HEATER
YCQAA LESS MK CB-FLR MAT/FLR COV
YD2AA LESS ACCESSORY WHEELS
YE5AA LESS WINDOW DEFLECTORS
YECAA LESS CARGO MAT
YEWAA LESS CARGO MATS - SECOND SET
YGBAA LESS CAMERA OFFERING
YVEAA LESS ILLMINTED GEAR SHIFT KNOB
ZJ8AA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 8
ZJ9AA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 9
ZJBAA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 11
ZJCAA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 12

gabriele97

2 posts

3 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
twing said:
DESCRIPTION 2023 Focus - GE (C519 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2022/11/25
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLGE FOCUS (C519E)
FUEL TYPE H HYBRID
BODY CAB STYLE BSHC 5 Door Saloon
VERSION/SERIES VSJY ST-LINE
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAT SAARLOUIS PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENR0 1.0L EcoBoost
TRANSMISSION TREW 6 Speed Manual Trans Getrag - (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0A 2 WHL L/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGAPT 4.353 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS DGADN STAGE 6.2 MHEV EMISSIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0N FULLY AUTO TEMP CONTROL A/C
TIRE SIZE D3KD4 215/50R17 91V TIRE
BUILD INFORMATION
5ZTHM NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1GAA LESS ROOF LINE CONVERSION
A1PAA LESS FRT DOOR SILL PROTECTION
A2EAD ACCESSORY USB UNIT W/IPOD FUNC
A64AB MY KEY
A7FAB LIFTGATE - MANUAL
AA9AB STANDARD SERVICE CONTRACTS
AAEAA LESS SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE
AAGAT SAARLOUIS PLANT BUILD
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAWAB FORD CORPORATE BADGE
AB5GP ST-LINE SALES BADGE
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
AB9AA LESS SVO APPLICATION/LABEL
ACMA2 DELTA SVP
ACXAA LESS EXCEPT EAO SVP
AD6BK 2022 JOB #1 PROGRAM CONTROL
AD8BA NAMEPLATE
ADIAB NORMAL TEMP ZONES
ADXAA EXCEPT SVO EXCEPT PACKS
AE8BK MHEV TAILGATE BADGE
AGAAA LESS SVO MARKETING PACKS
AGBAA LESS MASS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAG
AGDAA LESS MARKETING BUSINESS PACK
AGEAA LESS MARKETING COMFORT PACK
AGFAA LESS MARKETING DESIGN EXT PACK
AGLAA LESS MARKETING FAMILY PACK
AGNAA LESS MARKETING ITEMS
AGQAB MARKETING PROTECTION PACK #1
AGUAA LESS MARKETING TECHNOLOGY PACK
AGWAA LESS MARKETING WINTER PACK
AHTAA LESS KIT-TIRE REPAIR SERVICE
B2BAC WINDOW AUTO CLOSE
B2CAF PWR FRT W'DOWS ONE TOUCH UP/DN
B2DAG PWR REAR 1 SHOT UP/DOWN WINDOW
B2GAE PRIVACY GLASS
B2LAX GRILLE-UPPER - BLACK MESH
B2RAP ACOUSTIC LAMINATED WINDSCREEN
B3MAA LESS ELECT WINDSHIELD DEFROST
B5VAG MED LENGTH OVERHEAD CONSOLE
B5WAP CONSOLE-WITH CLOSED BIN
BBHBM FRNT FLR MATS-VELOUR W/O LOGO
BBIAA LESS REAR FLOOR MATS
BBUAB GENERAL STOWAGE BOX
BBZBA SPORTS DARK HEADLINER
BCAAP SUNVIS-DRV VINYL W/MIRR INSERT
BCBAP SUNVIS-PASS VINYL W/MIRR INSRT
BCFAF DOOR HANDLES-INSIDE ALUMINUM
BCVAB REAR COAT HOOK
BDCAB CARGO AREA COVER
BDEAA LESS LOAD COMPARTMENT LOOPS
BDFAA LESS CARGO COMPARTMENT NET
BDHAA LESS DECKLID/LIFTG/TAILG LINER
BDIAK LOAD FLOOR CARPET
BLFAZ GRILLE-LOWER - BLACK MESH
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BMDAG ROCKER PANEL MLD-SPORT
BMFAA LESS EXTERIOR DOOR FRAME MLDGS
BMSAA LESS DOOR EDGE GUARDS
BMWAA LESS AUX ROOF RACK CROSSBARS
BPFAJ REAR SPOILER
BSBAF ELECTROCHROMIC INSIDE MIRROR
BSHCY DU PWR HTD/SIG/AUTO FOLD
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BU6AB DRV SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BU7AB PASS SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BVRAC FRONT 2-WAY HEADRESTRAINTS
BVSAF DRIVER SEAT RECLINER-ROTARY
BVTAF PASS SEAT RECLINER-ROTARY
BW5AB RED STITCHING
BWCAK RR SEAT-60/40 SPLIT-FOLDING
BWEAB REAR HEADRESTRAINT-2 WAY
BWFAA LESS REAR SEAT CENTER ARMREST
BWJAB HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BWRAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-DRIVER SEAT
BWSAA LESS LUMBAR SEAT SUP-PASS SEAT
BY1AA LESS TEMP CONTROL DRIVER SEAT
BY2AA LESS TEMP CONTROL PASSNGR SEAT
BY5AN BLT MND-DR/PASS/2ND ROW/EU T&S
BYPAD MANUAL 4-WAY DRV SEAT ADJUSTER
BYQBK MAN 2-WY PASS ST ADJ INCR HGHT
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
C1QAA LESS TOWING PRE-PACK
C1UAB FRONT TOWING HOOKS
C1VAB REAR TOWING HOOKS
CADAE KEY COMBINATION PACK 1
CAEBD GEARSHIFT KNOB-LEATHER/CHROME
CAKAA LESS DOOR LOCK SHIELDS
CANAB CHILD PROOF RR DOOR LOCKS
CAQAB REMOTE DECK/TAILGATE RELEASE
CAZAA LESS SECOND REMOTE IGN KEY
CBAAB POWER DOOR LOCKS
CBFAB DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CNTR UNIT
CBGAJ KEYLESS START
CCAAE DAL-DEF OFF-NOT CUST CONFIGUR
CFEAC INTERMITTENT RR WND WASH/WIPE
CFFAE AUTOMATIC WINDSHIELD WIPER
CHBAA LESS TONNEAU COVER
CJDAQ BODY COLORED PAINTED ROOF
CL7AA LESS FRT BUMPER SENSOR DEVICE
CLFBB FRT BMPR-B/COL PLASTIC+GRILLE
CLHAD BMPR EXTENSION-FRNT-BODY COLOR
CLMHV RR BMPR-SPORTY (BDY COLOR)
CLSAB REAR BUMPER EXTENSION
CP1AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-LH
CP2AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-RH
CP5AA LESS SENSOR - OCCUPANT
CPAAG 3 PT SEAT BELT- EUROPN REGULTN
CPCAV RR ST BLT-2ND ROW ACTIVE OUTBD
CPGAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRIVER
CPHAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
CPQAB PASS AIR BAG DEACTIVATION
CPSAB ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT
CPTAB MANUAL ADJ FRT SEAT BELT MOUNT
CPUAB TETHER ANCHORAGE RESTR-STYLE 1
D17AH SPARE WHEEL-MINI STEEL
D19AG TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS-433 MHZ
D2YCQ 7X17" ET 50MM ALLOY WHL
D3KD4 215/50R17 91V TIRE
D3MAB LIMIT SER/MINI SPARE TIRE
D5ACG WHEEL HUB CAPS - BLACK
D5EAE NON LOCKING LUG NUTS
D5PAV ECO TREAD - ANY VENDOR
D7AAA LESS PARTITIONING BEZELS
DAGAB RADIATOR SHUTTER-KYSOR
DAWAB COMP UNIQUE FOR ALLOY WHLS
DBCAA LESS DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
DCBAA LESS FRAME MNTD FUEL FILTER
DEAAE STARTER EQUIPMENT (-25C)
DECAU STARTER - STOP/START SYSTEM
DEEAA LESS REMOTE STARTER
DGADN STAGE 6.2 MHEV EMISSIONS
DWAAC HANDLING SUSPENSION
DWBAA LESS PERFORMANCE ED/PKG
DZJGP REAR SUSPENSION - LEVEL 1
EGAPT 4.353 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
F2AAT SPORT TUNED EXHAUST
FAJAC PARKING BRAKE - ELECTRIC
FBBAB STD DUTY FRT/RR CALP & PADS
FBFAB COLLISION MITIGATION SYS
FCCAB EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT FLASHING
FEABA BRAKES-ABS/ESP W/ELCT BRK BOST
FJGFX 3.417/1.95/1.27/0.94/0.75/0.63
FLNAA LESS MAN SHIFT AUTO TRANS
FS00H SEAT-INDIVIDUAL H/B DRV/PASS
G2AAE RECIRCULATION HEATER
G3FAD A/C REFRIGERANT-HF01234YF
GBTAG NON LOCKING CAPLESS FUEL FILL
GBVAZ GAS/ELECTRIC HYBRID (FHEV)
GCDAC FIXED FOOT PDLS
GCEAB FOOT PEDAL DESIGN - STANDARD
GTACW STRG WHL-SPORTS (TYPE 2)
GTBAA LESS HEATED STEERING WHEELS
GTCAV INTELLIGENT SPEED ASSISTANCE
GTDAJ SPEED CONTROL & ASLD
GZAAA LESS AUXILIARY HEATER
HCAAX FULL TFT/LCD INSTR CLUSTER
HDHAL KPH SPEEDOMETER
HECAD EFFICIENT DRIVE MODE
HIAAC DUAL NOTE ELECTRIC HORN
HJCAC TIRE INFLATION MONITOR LVL II
HJGAF MFD HIGH TFT SCREEN
HKCAB NAVIGATION CENTER
HKSAB EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
HLFAA LESS DRIVER IMPAIRMENT MONITOR
HLLAA LESS BLIND SPOT INFO SYSTEM
HLNAB LANE KEEPING AID
HLQAA LESS SPEED SIGN RECOGNITION
HLRAB WRONG WAY ALERT
HNAAA LESS ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
HNKAB REVERSE PARKING AID
HNLAB FRONT PARKING AID
HNSAA LESS AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM
HNTAA LESS STOLEN VEHIC RECOVERY SYS
HNYAA LESS REVERSE BRAKE ASSIST
HUAAP ISG ALTERNATOR
ICEGD ICE-SCD DUAL/5TH CH/TMC/DAB/PD
ICFCJ ICE FEATURE PACK 67
ICNAB BASIC ICP
IDBAD 6 RADIO SPEAKERS
IEPAA LESS CELLPHONE INTERFACE SYSTM
IEVAQ SYNC IV
IEXAA LESS WIRELESS CHARGING
IGBAB STRG WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
J3AAA LESS ELECTRICAL OUTLET
J3CAB SMOKERS PACKAGE
J3FAB POWER POINT PLUG - REAR
J3KAR REAR VIEW CAMERA - LEVEL 2
JASAA LESS HEAD UP DISPLAY
JB1AB AUTO HEADLAMPS-FOLLOW ME HOME
JB3AB FOG LAMP BEZEL
JBBA7 HEADLAMPS - FIXED DSS (LED)
JBKAM FRNT FOG LMPS- LED ADPTVE CORN
JCBAA LESS INTERIOR LIGHT GROUP
JCEAA LESS FLOORWELL LIGHTS
JCFAH FRT INDIVIDUALA AND RR MAP LTS
JCGAN FRONT AND REAR LAMP LED
JCLAB GLOVE BOX LIGHTS
JDAAQ TAILLAMPS - LED REAR
JDDAB HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP
JEAAB FRONT HEADLAMP LEVELING
JEDAC AUTOMATIC HEADLAMP CONTROL OFF
PN4DQ MAGNETIC
WAEIX ITALY
YAMAA LESS SPLASH GUARDS
YANAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
YCNAA LESS MRKT CB-A/C & AUX HEATER
YCQAA LESS MK CB-FLR MAT/FLR COV
YD2AA LESS ACCESSORY WHEELS
YE5AA LESS WINDOW DEFLECTORS
YECAA LESS CARGO MAT
YEWAA LESS CARGO MATS - SECOND SET
YGBAA LESS CAMERA OFFERING
YVEAA LESS ILLMINTED GEAR SHIFT KNOB
ZJ8AA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 8
ZJ9AA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 9
ZJBAA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 11
ZJCAA LESS DEALER ACCESSORY 12
Thank you very much!! Just to be sure, "LESS" means that the feature is not available right? Like in my case "LESS WIRELESS CHARGING" and "LESS INTERIOR LIGHT GROUP"

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
gabriele97 said:
Thank you very much!! Just to be sure, "LESS" means that the feature is not available right? Like in my case "LESS WIRELESS CHARGING" and "LESS INTERIOR LIGHT GROUP"
Most of the time yes but, bit tricky when a feature might be part of a pack though. Sometimes it says "Less nav" but does have it as part of an audio upgrade, as one example

Sccsltd

2 posts

3 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
twing said:
DESCRIPTION 2013 S-MAX - A1 (CD340 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2012/08/17
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLA1 S-Max/Galaxy 2006-2015
Absolute legend!


twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Monday 26th February
quotequote all
Sccsltd said:
Absolute legend!
thumbup

Trakane

7 posts

19 months

Tuesday 27th February
quotequote all
Evening Twing. When you have some time would it be ok to post build info on my Focus please. VIN is WF0AXXWPDA4E78179
Thankyou so much pal.

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Wednesday 28th February
quotequote all
Trakane said:
Evening Twing. When you have some time would it be ok to post build info on my Focus please. VIN is WF0AXXWPDA4E78179
Thankyou so much pal.
No worries smile

DESCRIPTION 2005 Focus - AK (C170 EU)
TEARTAG 1511
PRODUCTION DATE 2004/08/25
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLAK Focus 1998-2005
FUEL TYPE G GASOLINE
BODY CAB STYLE BSHA 5 Door Saloon
VERSION/SERIES VSDX SERIES 32
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAY VALENCIA (SPAIN) PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENFY 1.6L Zetec-S/Duratec EFI (100P
TRANSMISSION TRRN 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/ (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0C 2 WHL R/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGAMC 4.06 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS EM0S 2000EC CAR REQTS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0B MANUAL AIR CONDITIONER
TIRE SIZE D3GNR 195/60R15-V BSW
BUILD INFORMATION
2P1ZA NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1KAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
A3EAA L/FRT SPLASH GUARDS/MUD FLAPS
AAGAY VALENCIA (SPAIN) PLANT BUILD
AAKAE SECURITY LOCK GROUP #3
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAMAA LESS CONVENIENCE GROUP
AB1AA LESS MKT FLEX PREP PACK
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
ABJAA LESS FUNCTIONAL UPGRADE PACK
ABKAA LESS POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP
ACLAA LESS DRESS UP RSO
ACMGK SERIES 32 COMTRANS SIP
ACSAA LESS SAFETY PACKS
ADEAA LESS INTERACTIVE VEHICLE DYNAM
ADPAA LESS LUXURY PACKAGE
ADXAT EXCEPT POLICE EQUIP PACK
ADXCS EXCEPT POLICE CAR PACK A
ADXE3 EXCEPT DRIV SCHOOL COMFRT PACK
ADXEX EXCEPT TAXI PACK VERSION 1
ADXEY EXCEPT TAXI PACK VERSION 2
AGBAA LESS MASS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAG
B2CAE PWR FRT WINDOWS ONE TOUCH DOWN
B3MAB ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER
BBHAA LESS FRONT FLOOR MATS
BBIAA LESS REAR FLOOR MATS
BDCAA LESS CARGO AREA COVER
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BPFAA LESS REAR SPOILER
BSDBN DRIVER REMOTE CONVEX MIRROR
BSFAC PASS REMOTE CONTROL CONVEX MIR
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BVUAA LESS L/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BVVAA LESS R/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BW3AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS FRONT
BW4AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS-REAR
BWJAB HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BYPAD MANUAL 4-WAY DRV SEAT ADJUSTER
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
CAQAC REMOTE DECK/TAILGATE REL-EAOII
CBAAD POWER DOOR DEAD LOCKS
CBFAB DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CNTR UNIT
CFFAD ITRMT FIXED WINDSHIELD WIPER
CFGAB HEATED WASHER JETS-W'SHIELD
CHAAA LESS ROOF OPENING PANELS
CLGAA LESS FRONT BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CLNAA LESS REAR BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CPGAC ADVANCD AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRVR
CPHAD ADVANCED AIR BAG RESTRNT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
D17AH SPARE WHEEL-MINI STEEL
D2SAF 6.0 X 15" STEEL ROAD WHEELS
D3GNR 195/60R15-V BSW
D5AAC DELUXE WHEEL COVERS
DWAAF STANDARD DUTY SUSPENSION
DWEAA LESS ATTITUDE/RIDE HEIGHT PACK
EGAMC 4.06 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EM00S 2000EC CAR REQTS
FAFAC SOFTFEEL HANDBRAKE GRIP
FEAAB 4 WHL ANTI-LOCK BRAKES
FMNAA LESS SKID PLATES
FS00B SEAT-INDIVIDUAL-L/B DRV/PASS
GTDAA LESS SPEED CONTROL
GZAAA LESS AUXILIARY HEATER
GZKAA LESS AUX SVO/DSO HEATER
HLHAA LESS PROXIMITY SENSOR
HMAAA LESS AUX WARNING DISPLAY
HNAAA LESS ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
HNFAA LESS INTERIOR SCANNING ALARM
HTAAB STANDARD DUTY BATTERY
IBFAA LESS AUDIO DISC PLAYER
ICEA9 6000CD SERIES ICE PACK
IDBAC 4 RADIO SPEAKERS
IEAAA LESS TELEPHONE
IECAA LESS TELEPHONE PREP PACK
IEKAA LESS TELEMATICS/MULTI MEDIA
IGEAB COLUMN STALK RADIO CONTROLS
J3CAA LESS SMOKERS PACKAGE
JBBAB HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
JEAAB FRONT HEADLAMP LEVELING
PNUCR SILVER METALLIC
WAEGB GREAT BRITAIN


Trakane

7 posts

19 months

Wednesday 28th February
quotequote all
twing said:
No worries smile

DESCRIPTION 2005 Focus - AK (C170 EU)
TEARTAG 1511
PRODUCTION DATE 2004/08/25
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLAK Focus 1998-2005
FUEL TYPE G GASOLINE
BODY CAB STYLE BSHA 5 Door Saloon
VERSION/SERIES VSDX SERIES 32
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAY VALENCIA (SPAIN) PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENFY 1.6L Zetec-S/Duratec EFI (100P
TRANSMISSION TRRN 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/ (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0C 2 WHL R/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGAMC 4.06 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS EM0S 2000EC CAR REQTS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0B MANUAL AIR CONDITIONER
TIRE SIZE D3GNR 195/60R15-V BSW
BUILD INFORMATION
2P1ZA NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1KAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
A3EAA L/FRT SPLASH GUARDS/MUD FLAPS
AAGAY VALENCIA (SPAIN) PLANT BUILD
AAKAE SECURITY LOCK GROUP #3
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAMAA LESS CONVENIENCE GROUP
AB1AA LESS MKT FLEX PREP PACK
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
ABJAA LESS FUNCTIONAL UPGRADE PACK
ABKAA LESS POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP
ACLAA LESS DRESS UP RSO
ACMGK SERIES 32 COMTRANS SIP
ACSAA LESS SAFETY PACKS
ADEAA LESS INTERACTIVE VEHICLE DYNAM
ADPAA LESS LUXURY PACKAGE
ADXAT EXCEPT POLICE EQUIP PACK
ADXCS EXCEPT POLICE CAR PACK A
ADXE3 EXCEPT DRIV SCHOOL COMFRT PACK
ADXEX EXCEPT TAXI PACK VERSION 1
ADXEY EXCEPT TAXI PACK VERSION 2
AGBAA LESS MASS CUSTOMIZATION PACKAG
B2CAE PWR FRT WINDOWS ONE TOUCH DOWN
B3MAB ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER
BBHAA LESS FRONT FLOOR MATS
BBIAA LESS REAR FLOOR MATS
BDCAA LESS CARGO AREA COVER
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BPFAA LESS REAR SPOILER
BSDBN DRIVER REMOTE CONVEX MIRROR
BSFAC PASS REMOTE CONTROL CONVEX MIR
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BVUAA LESS L/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BVVAA LESS R/H SIDE LUMBAR SEAT SUPT
BW3AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS FRONT
BW4AA LESS SEAT SPECIAL COVERS-REAR
BWJAB HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BYPAD MANUAL 4-WAY DRV SEAT ADJUSTER
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
CAQAC REMOTE DECK/TAILGATE REL-EAOII
CBAAD POWER DOOR DEAD LOCKS
CBFAB DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CNTR UNIT
CFFAD ITRMT FIXED WINDSHIELD WIPER
CFGAB HEATED WASHER JETS-W'SHIELD
CHAAA LESS ROOF OPENING PANELS
CLGAA LESS FRONT BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CLNAA LESS REAR BUMPER RUB STRIPS
CPGAC ADVANCD AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRVR
CPHAD ADVANCED AIR BAG RESTRNT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
D17AH SPARE WHEEL-MINI STEEL
D2SAF 6.0 X 15" STEEL ROAD WHEELS
D3GNR 195/60R15-V BSW
D5AAC DELUXE WHEEL COVERS
DWAAF STANDARD DUTY SUSPENSION
DWEAA LESS ATTITUDE/RIDE HEIGHT PACK
EGAMC 4.06 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EM00S 2000EC CAR REQTS
FAFAC SOFTFEEL HANDBRAKE GRIP
FEAAB 4 WHL ANTI-LOCK BRAKES
FMNAA LESS SKID PLATES
FS00B SEAT-INDIVIDUAL-L/B DRV/PASS
GTDAA LESS SPEED CONTROL
GZAAA LESS AUXILIARY HEATER
GZKAA LESS AUX SVO/DSO HEATER
HLHAA LESS PROXIMITY SENSOR
HMAAA LESS AUX WARNING DISPLAY
HNAAA LESS ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
HNFAA LESS INTERIOR SCANNING ALARM
HTAAB STANDARD DUTY BATTERY
IBFAA LESS AUDIO DISC PLAYER
ICEA9 6000CD SERIES ICE PACK
IDBAC 4 RADIO SPEAKERS
IEAAA LESS TELEPHONE
IECAA LESS TELEPHONE PREP PACK
IEKAA LESS TELEMATICS/MULTI MEDIA
IGEAB COLUMN STALK RADIO CONTROLS
J3CAA LESS SMOKERS PACKAGE
JBBAB HALOGEN HEADLAMPS
JEAAB FRONT HEADLAMP LEVELING
PNUCR SILVER METALLIC
WAEGB GREAT BRITAIN
Thankyou Twing I really appreciate the time it takes to do all this.

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Thursday 29th February
quotequote all
Trakane said:
Thankyou Twing I really appreciate the time it takes to do all this.
thumbup

tomcox1973

2 posts

85 months

Monday 4th March
quotequote all
At the risk of being hyper annoying Twing.. if you had a moment, I'd be enormously grateful, thx...

SB68TFN
WF0FXXGAHFJA31445

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Monday 4th March
quotequote all
tomcox1973 said:
At the risk of being hyper annoying Twing.. if you had a moment, I'd be enormously grateful, thx...

SB68TFN
WF0FXXGAHFJA31445
No problem, and top lurking wink

DESCRIPTION 2019 Fiesta - E1 (B479 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2018/11/15
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLE1 Fiesta 2017
FUEL TYPE G GASOLINE
BODY CAB STYLE BSDA 3 Door Saloon
VERSION/SERIES VSLC ST3 VERSION
PLANT OF MANUFACTURE AAGAQ NIEHL, COLOGNE PLANT BUILD
ENGINE ENYZ 1.5L Dragon
TRANSMISSION TRE8 6 Speed Manual Trans - B6 Plus (IND=M)
DRIVE TYPE DR0C 2 WHL R/H FRONT DRIVE
AXLE RATIO EGADQ 4.313 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
EMISSIONS DGADE EURO 6.2 EMISSIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AC0C ATC AIR CONDITIONER
TIRE SIZE D3HEX 205/40R18 W
BUILD INFORMATION
11PZH NO DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE
A1GAA LESS ROOF LINE CONVERSION
A1KAA LESS REAR SPLASH GUARDS
A1PBZ FRT DOOR SCUFF PLATE - ST
A2EAE ACC USB 2 UNIT W/IPOD FUNC
A2GAA LESS ADAPT LOAD LIMITER-FRONT
A2TAA LESS INTERIOR PACK
A3EAA L/FRT SPLASH GUARDS/MUD FLAPS
A54AB HILL LAUNCH ASSIST
AAEAA LESS SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE
AAGAQ NIEHL, COLOGNE PLANT BUILD
AALAA LESS SPECIAL EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AAQAA LESS TERRAIN PACKAGE
AB1AA LESS MKT FLEX PREP PACK
AB4AM EXCLUSIVE PACK 7
AB5DK ST SALES BADGE
AB7AA LESS SPECIAL ORDER PAINT
AB9AA LESS SVO APPLICATION/LABEL
ABML1 MARKETING LEVEL 1
ABSAB VISIBILITY PACK
ACMAA LESS SVP
ACXAA LESS EXCEPT EAO SVP
AD4AB EXTERIOR PAINT - SOLID
AD6AX 2015 JOB #1 PROGRAM CONTROL
AD8AA LESS CARLINE BADGES
ADDAA LESS COOLING PACK
ADIAB NORMAL TEMP ZONES
ADXAA EXCEPT SVO EXCEPT PACKS
AE8AA LESS TAILGATE BADGES
AGGAA LESS MARKETING DESIGN WHEEL PK
AGKAA LESS MKT DRIVER ASSIST PACK
AGRAA LESS MARKETING SEAT PACK
AGSAA LESS MARKETING SOUND PACK
AGWAA LESS MARKETING WINTER PACK
AHHAF BREAKDOWN WARNING SIGN (2)
AHTAC KIT-ENHANCED TIRE REPAIR SVC
B1AAD SNVS-SING ILL W/CVRED VAN MIR
B2BAC WINDOW AUTO CLOSE
B2CAF PWR FRT W'DOWS ONE TOUCH UP/DN
B2DAF FIXED REAR SIDE WINDOW
B2GAM LIGHT TINT/DARK TINTED GLASS
B2KAH WINDOW PACK 7
B2LAU GRILLE-UPPER PAINTED
B2RAP ACOUSTIC LAMINATED WINDSCREEN
B3MAB ELECTRIC WINDSHIELD DEFROSTER
B5AAA LESS CONSOLE ASHTRAY
B5JAI INSTRUMENT PANEL-HIGH LEVEL
B5VAK OVERHEAD CONSOLE-HIGH SERIES
B5WAL CONSOLE-FLOOR-FULL W/ ARMREST
BBHAU FLOOR MATS-FRT DELUXE CARPET
BBIAV FLOOR MATS-REAR DELUXE CARPET
BBZBA SPORTS DARK HEADLINER
BCMAD DOOR TRIM PANEL-LEVEL 3
BCRAA LESS REAR SEAT ASH TRAY
BD2AA LESS LOAD REST
BDCAB CARGO AREA COVER
BDJAB FIRST AID RETAIN STRAP
BDPAB WARNING DEVICE RETAINING STRAP
BEHAE REAR DOOR TRIM PANEL - VINYL 2
BLHAA LESS ACTIVE GRILLESHUTTER
BLYAA LESS ROOF RACK
BMDAH ROCKER PANEL MLD-BODY COLOR
BMFAA LESS EXTERIOR DOOR FRAME MLDGS
BMSAA LESS DOOR EDGE GUARDS
BPFAH SINGLE WING REAR SPOILER-LARGE
BSBAF ELECTROCHROMIC INSIDE MIRROR
BSHDY DU PWR HT MIR PL FL GL DRV+PAS
BSLAC EXT MIRROR FINISH-BODY COLOR
BU6AB DRV SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BU7AB PASS SEAT BACK MTD MAP POCKET
BVEAB TIPPING PASSENGER SEAT
BVMAC DRIVER TIPPING SEAT
BVNAA LESS DRIVERS SEAT ARMRESTS
BVRAC FRONT 2-WAY HEADRESTRAINTS
BWBAF REAR SEAT CUSHION-FIXED
BWCAC REAR SEAT FOLD DOWN-SPLIT
BWEAB REAR HEADRESTRAINT-2 WAY
BWJAB HEADRESTRAINT-REAR CENTER
BWRAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-DRIVER SEAT
BWSAB LUMBAR SEAT SUPT-PASS SEAT
BY1AB DRIVER HEATED SEAT
BY2AB HEATED PASSENGER SEAT
BY5AN BLT MND-DR/PASS/2ND ROW/EU T&S
BYBAI SECOND ROW FOLDING SEAT
BYPAD MANUAL 4-WAY DRV SEAT ADJUSTER
BYQAD MANUAL 4-WAY PASS SEAT ADJUST
C1MAA LESS TRAILER COUPLING
C1QAA LESS TOWING PRE-PACK
C2GAH ENGINE PERFORM LEVEL-STANDARD
C2PAA LESS DEVICE DOCK
CAEAD SOFT FEEL GEAR SHIFT KNOB
CAFAB LEATHER GEAR SHIFT BOOT
CANAA LESS CHILD PROOF RR DOOR LOCKS
CBAAD POWER DOOR DEAD LOCKS
CBFAN DR EN REM CNT UNIT-SPECIAL SYS
CBGAL KEYLESS ENTRY/START-PASSIVE
CFEAD TRANS LINKED RR WASHER/WIPER
CFFAE AUTOMATIC WINDSHIELD WIPER
CFGAB HEATED WASHER JETS-W'SHIELD
CJDAQ BODY COLORED PAINTED ROOF
CJPAA LESS ACCT STRIPE-BDYSD COLOR
CLFBB FRT BMPR-B/COL PLASTIC+GRILLE
CLMBJ RR BMPR-B/COL PLASTIC + GRILLE
CLVAA LESS FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRKT
CLYAB BUMPER ENERGY REINFOREMENTS
CN7AP RESTRAIN DEVICE PACK 2
CN9AA LESS INFL KNEE BOLSTER-PASS
CP1AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-LH
CP2AB AIR CURTAIN RESTRAINT-RH
CP3AA LESS RR SEAT SIDE AIRBAG RESTR
CP8AA LESS INFL KNEE BOLSTER DRVR
CPCAV RR ST BLT-2ND ROW ACTIVE OUTBD
CPGAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-DRIVER
CPHAB AIR BAG RESTRAINT-PASS
CPMAB DRIVER SEAT AIR BAG RESTRAINT
CPNAB PASS SEAT AIR BAG RESTR
CPQAB PASS AIR BAG DEACTIVATION
CPSAB ISOFIX HARD POINT ATTACHMENT
CPTAD FIXED FRONT SEAT BELT MOUNT
CPUAB TETHER ANCHORAGE RESTR-STYLE 1
CPVAB FRT ST BLT BCKL PRE-TNS DRV/PS
D17AA LESS SPARE WHEEL
D19AG TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS-433 MHZ
D2UDT 18X7.5" CAST ALUM MACHINED WHL
D3HEX 205/40R18 W
D3MAA LESS SPARE TIRE
D5ACG WHEEL HUB CAPS - BLACK
D5DAA LESS HUB COVERS
D5EAD LOCKING WHEEL LUG NUT
D5PAB STANDARD TREAD-ANY VENDOR
DAWAB COMP UNIQUE FOR ALLOY WHLS
DCFAA LESS MPH SPEED GOVERNOR
DECAU STARTER - STOP/START SYSTEM
DEHAB STARTER/CLUTCH PEDAL INTERLOCK
DGADE EURO 6.2 EMISSIONS
DWAAE SPECIAL SUSPENSION
EGADQ 4.313 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
F5BAE DUAL CHROME EXHAUST EXTENSION
FAFA1 HAND BRAKE COVER-BLACK
FBAAD POWER 4-WHEEL DISC
FBBAF BRAKE CALIPERS-RED
FBFAA LESS COLLISION MITIGATION SYS
FCBAD ELECTRONIC EMERG BRAKE ASSIST
FCCAB EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT FLASHING
FEAAE IVD/TRACTION CONTROL/ABS
FJGGA 3.58/1.95/1.29/.97/.77/.65/3.3
FLNAA LESS MAN SHIFT AUTO TRANS
FS00M INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM-DRV/PASS
G1FAE POLLEN/CARBON FILTER
G2AAE RECIRCULATION HEATER
G3FAD A/C REFRIGERANT-HF01234YF
GBVAF UNLEADED FUEL CAPABILITY
GBWAC 95 0CTANE LEVEL GASOLINE
GBZAJ FU/TNK FILL NK-WITH INHIBIT
GCEAE FOOTPEDALS-UNIQUE METALLIC FIN
GRAAF STRG COLUMN-TILT/TELESCOPING
GTADH STRG WHL-LEATHER W/ RED STITCH
GTBAB HEATED STEERING WHEELS
GTCAA LESS ELECTR SPEED LIMITATION
GTDAJ SPEED CONTROL & ASLD
GZAAA LESS AUXILIARY HEATER
HCAAV HIGH SERIES CLUSTER
HDHAB MPH/KPH SPEEDOMETER
HEBAD TRIP COMPUTER
HECAA LESS ECOMODE
HIAAC DUAL NOTE ELECTRIC HORN
HJCAC TIRE INFLATION MONITOR LVL II
HJGAJ MFD TFT TOUCH SCREEN
HKCAB NAVIGATION CENTER
HKSAB EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
HLEAC LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
HLFAB DRIVER IMPAIRMENT MONITOR
HLIAA LESS SPD AUDIBLE WARN DEVICE
HLLAA LESS BLIND SPOT INFO SYSTEM
HLNAB LANE KEEPING AID
HLQAB SPEED SIGN RECOGNITION
HNAAG THATCHAM CATEGORY 1 ALARM
HNKAB REVERSE PARKING AID
HNLAA LESS FRONT PARKING AID
HNSAA LESS AUTOMATED PARKING SYSTEM
IBPAA LESS AUXILIARY COMPACT DISC PL
ICEGD ICE-SCD DUAL/5TH CH/TMC/DAB/PD
ICFAQ ICE FEATURE PACK 14
ICNAH ICP/MINI EFP
IDBAL 7 RADIO SPEAKERS
IDGAA LESS RADIO SUBWOOFER
IEPAF CELLPHON INTERFACE PASSPORT 4G
IEVAL SYNC III
IGBAB STRG WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS
J3CAA LESS SMOKERS PACKAGE
J3DAA LESS CIGAR LIGHTER
J3EAB POWER POINT PLUG
J3KAB REAR VIEW CAMERA-FIXED
J4WAA LESS SPECIALTY PACKAGES
JB3AC FOG LAMP BEZEL-BLACK
JBBAK HEADLAMPS - LEVEL 3
JBCAF DTRL LAMP LIT IN POS 0 AND POS
JBKAF FRONT FOG LAMPS #2
JBTAB CORNERING LAMPS
JCBAM INTERIOR LIGHTING-AMBIENT LED
JCFAC HEADER MNT COURTESY/2 MAPLIGHT
JDAAQ TAILLAMPS - LED REAR
JDDAB HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP
JDEAB PUDDLE LAMPS
JEAAB FRONT HEADLAMP LEVELING
JEDAF AUTO HIGH LAMP HEADLAMP
PN4A7 RACE RED
WAEGB GREAT BRITAIN


tomcox1973

2 posts

85 months

Monday 4th March
quotequote all
twing said:
No problem, and top lurking wink

DESCRIPTION 2019 Fiesta - E1 (B479 EU)
TEARTAG 0000
PRODUCTION DATE 2018/11/15
BRAND F FORD
PRODUCT TYPE C CAR
VEHICLE LINE VLE1 Fiesta 2017
Legend! Thanks so much.. very kind of you

twing

5,046 posts

132 months

Tuesday 5th March
quotequote all
tomcox1973 said:
Legend! Thanks so much.. very kind of you
thumbup

TaffyTPB

2 posts

2 months

Thursday 21st March
quotequote all
@twing Hi Twing, I’m picking up a car on Saturday any chance you could let me know the full specs? Thx
WF0NXXGCHNKU46641
KT69BEU