PH G2L deal Meg 280 owners ?

PH G2L deal Meg 280 owners ?

Author
Discussion

damolong

96 posts

173 months

Wednesday 24th June 2020
quotequote all
Luke. said:
Same here. Do you know which dealer it is?
No. I have asked but they seem to reluctant to tell me. If it’s not too far away I would prefer to pick it up rather than have it driven to me.

HipHopapotamus

111 posts

136 months

Wednesday 24th June 2020
quotequote all
Still all quiet for me.. I’m in Aberdeen so I doubt dealer is near me anyway 😂

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Wednesday 24th June 2020
quotequote all
I'm sure you'll hear something soon.

You lot, who've had them a little while, how you getting on with them?

Essenn

191 posts

59 months

Friday 10th July 2020
quotequote all
Had a call from G2L earlier, mines now at the dealership. I've asked the question about delaying delivery as it's likely to be sat on the drive for a month or so.

Any one taken delivery yet? Looking forward to some pics and initial reviews.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Friday 10th July 2020
quotequote all
Essenn said:
Had a call from G2L earlier, mines now at the dealership. I've asked the question about delaying delivery as it's likely to be sat on the drive for a month or so.

Any one taken delivery yet? Looking forward to some pics and initial reviews.
This for the 300? Still waiting on mine, but want to delay too until beginning of August. Also, any idea which dealership it's with?

Essenn

191 posts

59 months

Friday 10th July 2020
quotequote all
280 mate. Don't know what dealership, I'll ask when they next call.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Friday 10th July 2020
quotequote all
Essenn said:
280 mate. Don't know what dealership, I'll ask when they next call.
Ta.

Gareth1974

2,781 posts

105 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Luke. said:
Do you know which dealer it is?
My wife has just had the registration for her car - begins with NU, which is the Stockton area.

damolong

96 posts

173 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Gareth1974 said:
My wife has just had the registration for her car - begins with NU, which is the Stockton area.
Mine is also NU. Not sure which dealer it’s at. G2L said it might even be at a dealer group compound, apparently they do PDIs there. Arrives with me on Monday! Can’t wait.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Excellent news. Still waiting for a delivery date for mine. Did you get a call or email from G2L telling you it was Monday? On the docs I've been sent it says being registered on the 13/7/20, so just trying to gauge how long I might get it after that.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Gareth1974 said:
My wife has just had the registration for her car - begins with NU, which is the Stockton area.
Yup, NU here too. Cheers.

damolong

96 posts

173 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Luke. said:
Excellent news. Still waiting for a delivery date for mine. Did you get a call or email from G2L telling you it was Monday? On the docs I've been sent it says being registered on the 13/7/20, so just trying to gauge how long I might get it after that.
An email, about a week ago. Can’t remember what the form said re when it was registered. It’s not on the insurance database yet though.

Trif

508 posts

139 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Luke. said:
Excellent news. Still waiting for a delivery date for mine. Did you get a call or email from G2L telling you it was Monday? On the docs I've been sent it says being registered on the 13/7/20, so just trying to gauge how long I might get it after that.
Mine is the same but delivery is scheduled for the 29th.

Anyone know on the cup cars if the cup pack is a separate car as shown on the V5 or a option that needs to be declared?

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Trif said:
Mine is the same but delivery is scheduled for the 29th.

Anyone know on the cup cars if the cup pack is a separate car as shown on the V5 or a option that needs to be declared?
Hi Trif, when did they schedule delivery?

Trif

508 posts

139 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Luke. said:
Hi Trif, when did they schedule delivery?
Wednesday night.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Trif said:
Wednesday night.
Ta.

HipHopapotamus

111 posts

136 months

Saturday 11th July 2020
quotequote all
Just got forms for mine too, coming from Edinburgh - says have to wait 2 weeks for cooling off.. want it now as have a trip from Aberdeen to Stirling in a week.. oh well

damolong

96 posts

173 months

Monday 13th July 2020
quotequote all
Yey!


Gareth1974

2,781 posts

105 months

Monday 13th July 2020
quotequote all
damolong said:
Yey!
Looks good - tried to persuade my wife to go for that colour for her Megane, but she chose silver in the end.

Luke.

9,658 posts

216 months

Monday 13th July 2020
quotequote all
damolong said:
Yey!

I wanted red but ended up going for the 'free' Titanium Grey. Looks great.