Dirty Takeaway Pictures Volume 3

Dirty Takeaway Pictures Volume 3

Author
Discussion

Tallow

1,271 posts

109 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
The Ferret said:
eskidavies said:
Chicken meat,curry and chips


Not seen filth of this magnitude for a while. Top marks.
That's the filthiest thing I've seen in quite some time. It's a 10 from me, too.

Ascayman

11,267 posts

164 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Chicken meat,curry and chips


Jesus i think ive had a coronary just looking at that..






































Excellent work thumbup

eskidavies

3,219 posts

107 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Melman Giraffe said:
eskidavies said:
From last night Pie,chips ,spicy wings and Indian curry sauce

Is that a cheeky Sausage amuse bouche i see top right?
Yes it was a jumbo cut up up ,the dog likes to participate in DTA aswell

Mighty Flex

825 posts

119 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Lazermilk said:
BertieWooster said:
Google [bot] said:
I'd like to see an Arby's, maybe a half pound beef & cheddar please.

https://arbys.com/our-menu/beef/beef-n-cheddar/hal...

I'm holidaying in the US next year and looking to whet my appetite.
You can't go wrong with that. One of my favourites.
This one looks better I'd say!

https://arbys.com/our-menu/beef/steak-bacon-melt-s...

lick
I had a chance to follow up on this request today.As the weather was beautiful, I made the treacherous half mile walk to Arby's (various busy roads and dodgy crossings). While the steak part of the bacon melt sandwich sounded good, I'm oddly not a huge Bacon fan. Unlike this chap, who I spotted on the way:



So Half pound beef and cheddar it was:



Meat is wet and bland (in fact the whole thing is missing character, though i'm a sucker for curly fries)



Full meat depth is about double this...



Got time for plenty more requests.

Luke.

8,021 posts

198 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Grim.

l354uge

1,749 posts

69 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Looks like wafer thin pack ham, what a missed opportunity

matrignano

2,297 posts

158 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Makes our elephant legs look “gourmet”

Tallow

1,271 posts

109 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Told you Arby's never fails to disappoint!

Google [bot]

5,129 posts

129 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Thanks MF for delivering, a great effort and appreciated by all the team I'm sure.

Like you I'm not particularly a bacon man and like you I'm disappointed in the appearance of the product, perhaps nostalgia has got the better of me.

Mighty Flex

825 posts

119 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
It was worth a try, far from unpleasant, and I expect it it would hit the spot when you want a easy to eat meaty snack. Set me back $10 for the meal which is not outrageous, but I'd take half pound burger from most places instead.

Coin Slot.

3,169 posts

111 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Don't they cook bacon over there? vomit

Sir Lord Harold

65 posts

1 month

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Looks like they slipped a few spoons of cold gelatinous custard in that bap, over that questionable meat. vomit

Jobbo

12,349 posts

212 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Me too I thought a savvy was smooth and red ,but I’m colour blind,today I went to Birmingham,there was a stall with 20”sausages ,no I didn’t,didn’t gel with brum really ,left at 2.00 and drove to skirid inn Abergavenny,didn’t fancy it then ended up in miller and carter Cardiff bay ,fk me done some miles today best part google took me off m50 through a & B roads ,was a great drive had to fill up in Pontypool again ,the r32 loved it lapped up the miles ,sorry for long post about driving it’s ph after all,enjoyed steak and beers,wife took over and got home ,
I do like the Skirrid Inn. Anyway, if anyone is going to the Birmingham Christmas market, the sausage to have is the Feuerwurst from the stall facing the top of the steps. Or any of their other sausages, but the spicy one is the best. I've had a few already this year but I'll have to go again and take a photo next time.

ambuletz

8,158 posts

129 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Big tasty should be back on the mcd menu tomorrow, in addition to their other festive products.

craigjm

9,990 posts

148 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
ambuletz said:
Big tasty should be back on the mcd menu tomorrow, in addition to their other festive products.
I’m one of the few probably that think they are rank. It’s not a special edition if it’s on so often just make it permanent. They have really lost it these days with the special editions

Drive Blind

3,296 posts

125 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Mighty Flex said:
Arby's
well done, that looks proper grim clap

digimeistter

5,037 posts

157 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
craigjm said:
ambuletz said:
Big tasty should be back on the mcd menu tomorrow, in addition to their other festive products.
I’m one of the few probably that think they are rank. It’s not a special edition if it’s on so often just make it permanent. They have really lost it these days with the special editions
What is it with the buns at McD's? doesn't remotely taste like bread or anything come to that. It just clags the mouth , I just can't eat them anymore, same for most big chains I find.

craigjm

9,990 posts

148 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
digimeistter said:
craigjm said:
ambuletz said:
Big tasty should be back on the mcd menu tomorrow, in addition to their other festive products.
I’m one of the few probably that think they are rank. It’s not a special edition if it’s on so often just make it permanent. They have really lost it these days with the special editions
What is it with the buns at McD's? doesn't remotely taste like bread or anything come to that. It just clags the mouth , I just can't eat them anymore, same for most big chains I find.
Cant say i have noticed that with McDonalds but havent been for a while. Totally agree with BK and KFC buns though, Awful

red_slr

9,569 posts

137 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
digimeistter said:
What is it with the buns at McD's? doesn't remotely taste like bread or anything come to that. It just clags the mouth , I just can't eat them anymore, same for most big chains I find.
I think they have changed the buns sometime in the last year or so. They are much more fluffy now and seem to be a bit thicker.

I am convinced the fries have changed too, or the cooking method. The bacon seems very variable also.

I have noticed all prices at my local have gone up 10p again. Breakfast meal is soon going to be £5. Getting a bit much tbh.

And I still don't understand why a breakfast wrap meal is 20p cheaper than a bacon roll meal.

Bacon roll is bread, 3 slices bacon, sauce and a hash brown.
Wrap is bread, cheese, bacon, sausage, hash brown, egg and sauce.

Makes no sense.

BrabusMog

15,009 posts

134 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
red_slr said:
digimeistter said:
What is it with the buns at McD's? doesn't remotely taste like bread or anything come to that. It just clags the mouth , I just can't eat them anymore, same for most big chains I find.
I think they have changed the buns sometime in the last year or so. They are much more fluffy now and seem to be a bit thicker.

I am convinced the fries have changed too, or the cooking method. The bacon seems very variable also.

I have noticed all prices at my local have gone up 10p again. Breakfast meal is soon going to be £5. Getting a bit much tbh.

And I still don't understand why a breakfast wrap meal is 20p cheaper than a bacon roll meal.

Bacon roll is bread, 3 slices bacon, sauce and a hash brown.
Wrap is bread, cheese, bacon, sausage, hash brown, egg and sauce.

Makes no sense.
Wraps are cheaper than rolls.