Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Author
Discussion

BrabusMog

18,615 posts

163 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
laugh a fair few, some has gone in the fridge for a lunch wrap tomo thumbup

hyphen

26,262 posts

67 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
Fish n chips and a mixed donner with sauce applied after the photo..

Heathen.

You are not supposed to have that together in your house. Its either Fish & Chips day, or donner & other takeaway day or Curry day or Chinese day or pizza day

Mix and matching donner and fish & chips, well I never hehe

Slow

6,464 posts

114 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
Lamb and chicken with cheese and chilli sauce, chips and curry sauce




eskidavies

4,592 posts

136 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
Good start to vol men ,may pop in on the weekend,prob Sunday ,I’ll have to give fri a miss going to stoke on Trent to see the boy on Saturday,don’t want to pulling off the Mway a few times for a st ,or gassing the wife out in the car hehe

SpeckledJim

28,238 posts

230 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Good start to vol men ,may pop in on the weekend,prob Sunday ,I’ll have to give fri a miss going to stoke on Trent to see the boy on Saturday,don’t want to pulling off the Mway a few times for a st ,or gassing the wife out in the car hehe
Make sure you get some oatcakes while you’re in the Land of the Pits & Pots, Eski.

Right up your (and my) street. Whereabouts is your boy?

eskidavies

4,592 posts

136 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
SpeckledJim said:
eskidavies said:
Good start to vol men ,may pop in on the weekend,prob Sunday ,I’ll have to give fri a miss going to stoke on Trent to see the boy on Saturday,don’t want to pulling off the Mway a few times for a st ,or gassing the wife out in the car hehe
Make sure you get some oatcakes while you’re in the Land of the Pits & Pots, Eski.

Right up your (and my) street. Whereabouts is your boy?
Just put post code in maps it’s cornes st off Victoria rd or leek rd

SpeckledJim

28,238 posts

230 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
SpeckledJim said:
eskidavies said:
Good start to vol men ,may pop in on the weekend,prob Sunday ,I’ll have to give fri a miss going to stoke on Trent to see the boy on Saturday,don’t want to pulling off the Mway a few times for a st ,or gassing the wife out in the car hehe
Make sure you get some oatcakes while you’re in the Land of the Pits & Pots, Eski.

Right up your (and my) street. Whereabouts is your boy?
Just put post code in maps it’s cornes st off Victoria rd or leek rd
Then you’ll be very close to Oatcake Annie’s on Victoria Road.

Get stuck-in.

BrabusMog

18,615 posts

163 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Good start to vol men ,may pop in on the weekend,prob Sunday ,I’ll have to give fri a miss going to stoke on Trent to see the boy on Saturday,don’t want to pulling off the Mway a few times for a st ,or gassing the wife out in the car hehe
Just blame it on the dog hehe

Stockman14

212 posts

47 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
I've been trying to eat a lot cleaner, but broke the trend on Saturday!


EarlofDrift

3,996 posts

85 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Had a few things to pick up yesterday evening as there's a big yellow arch drive thru next door.

For a leaf eater options are limited but you can't go wrong with a Veggie Deluxe with added fries/ketchup . All washed down with a 19p can of tropical Sunkist.









Edited by EarlofDrift on Tuesday 28th July 10:48

MetalMatters

480 posts

26 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Long time since I posted in here, but used to be a regular on an old forgotten log-in.

Away in the caravan for a week, there’s only so much bbq you can do before needing a takeaway.


red_slr

14,197 posts

166 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Dominos you junkies bds!! They advertised "donner pizza" almost lost my sh*t then when I added to basket a little message pops up saying "we are just teasing you to see if there is interested in this product"...... W T F.

TVR Sagaris

799 posts

209 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Roaring start to the new thread.

BrabusMog

18,615 posts

163 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
hyphen said:
BrabusMog said:
Fish n chips and a mixed donner with sauce applied after the photo..

Heathen.

You are not supposed to have that together in your house. Its either Fish & Chips day, or donner & other takeaway day or Curry day or Chinese day or pizza day

Mix and matching donner and fish & chips, well I never hehe
Kebab shop does a roaring trade in fish n chips, they've blurred the lines smile

Bear-n

1,237 posts

59 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
hyphen said:
BrabusMog said:
Fish n chips and a mixed donner with sauce applied after the photo..

Heathen.

You are not supposed to have that together in your house. Its either Fish & Chips day, or donner & other takeaway day or Curry day or Chinese day or pizza day

Mix and matching donner and fish & chips, well I never hehe
Kebab shop does a roaring trade in fish n chips, they've blurred the lines smile
7.5 Swinnertons.

Jim on the hill

4,957 posts

167 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
MetalMatters said:
Long time since I posted in here, but used to be a regular on an old forgotten log-in.

Away in the caravan for a week, there’s only so much bbq you can do before needing a takeaway.

Looks worthy of a fruit bowl wink

MetalMatters

480 posts

26 months

Wednesday 29th July 2020
quotequote all
Jim on the hill said:
Looks worthy of a fruit bowl wink
Hehe, I remember his bowl fondly, not me, I’m an Arsenal fan. laugh

thetapeworm

9,998 posts

216 months

Friday 31st July 2020
quotequote all
Giblet, where was that burger at the end of the last volume from?

Tonight's efforts courtesy of an Uber Eats voucher and a great Turkish place in the next town.

Garlic mushrooms, lamb shish & lamb döner, homemade bread, feta salad, regular salad and chips.

I appreciate its heavy on salad and not that "dirty" but there was a lot of it and it was rather tasty, it's also quiet here.











Assembled (mushrooms kept separate):


ChevronB19

3,632 posts

140 months

Saturday 1st August 2020
quotequote all
thetapeworm said:
Giblet, where was that burger at the end of the last volume from?

Tonight's efforts courtesy of an Uber Eats voucher and a great Turkish place in the next town.

Garlic mushrooms, lamb shish & lamb döner, homemade bread, feta salad, regular salad and chips.

I appreciate its heavy on salad and not that "dirty" but there was a lot of it and it was rather tasty, it's also quiet here.











Assembled (mushrooms kept separate):

Salad reduces that to 2.5 Swinnertons, surely? (Looks great btw)

soad

31,307 posts

153 months

Saturday 1st August 2020
quotequote all
My lunch:


Dog had 5 chicken wings. wink