Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Author
Discussion

UTH

4,348 posts

155 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
Chunkychucky said:
illmonkey said:
I'm surprised his gunt (well, male version of) isn't in shot.
Had to bang that in to Urban Dictionary, thanks rofl
That would be his Gock, no? That's what I've always called it.

Slow

6,464 posts

114 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
Sorry I couldn’t get a watch or my feet in but managed to get a badge!


Mr lestat

3,661 posts

167 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
UTH said:
Chunkychucky said:
illmonkey said:
I'm surprised his gunt (well, male version of) isn't in shot.
Had to bang that in to Urban Dictionary, thanks rofl
That would be his Gock, no? That's what I've always called it.
Well I’ve learnt 2 new words today, I will use them when appropriate.

Electronicpants

2,329 posts

165 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
Was expecting a 9” square foil tray of meat , not sure if I ordered the right thing or not ,still was ok ate the lot , the missus had a few chunks of meat before I devoured it,


We've got a celebrity on here! hehe





illmonkey

15,677 posts

175 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
UTH said:
Chunkychucky said:
illmonkey said:
I'm surprised his gunt (well, male version of) isn't in shot.
Had to bang that in to Urban Dictionary, thanks rofl
That would be his Gock, no? That's what I've always called it.
Never heard it called that. I looked for the male version and didn’t find that. But I suppose it works! (If you could find it)

UTH

4,348 posts

155 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
UTH said:
Chunkychucky said:
illmonkey said:
I'm surprised his gunt (well, male version of) isn't in shot.
Had to bang that in to Urban Dictionary, thanks rofl
That would be his Gock, no? That's what I've always called it.
Never heard it called that. I looked for the male version and didn’t find that. But I suppose it works! (If you could find it)
I think I'd heard gock many years before I heard gunt. Go figure.

Mr lestat

3,661 posts

167 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
Never heard it called that. I looked for the male version and didn’t find that. But I suppose it works! (If you could find it)


There you go, or is a parrot needed

UTH

4,348 posts

155 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
Mr lestat said:
illmonkey said:
Never heard it called that. I looked for the male version and didn’t find that. But I suppose it works! (If you could find it)


There you go, or is a parrot needed
Nope, no parrot, that's exactly right.

UTH

4,348 posts

155 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
daimlerv8 said:
Well, times change and so do definitions it seems.

daimlerv8

3,808 posts

57 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
UTH said:
daimlerv8 said:
Well, times change and so do definitions it seems.
I needed to look up both words!

laugh

BrabusMog

18,615 posts

163 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
Slow said:
Sorry I couldn’t get a watch or my feet in but managed to get a badge!

I hope you didn’t spill any biggrin

sutoka

3,996 posts

85 months

Tuesday 10th May
quotequote all
Slow said:
Sorry I couldn’t get a watch or my feet in but managed to get a badge!

My local Chinese gives you a few chips with a pool of gravy/ curry too rofl

I ask for in a separate tub and they try to charge an extra £1.50

paulguitar

15,500 posts

90 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Having been mildly berated for submitting a photo of my recent pizza that was 'too posh', I offer up with some confidence the filth I hoovered up this evening:



Mr lestat

3,661 posts

167 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
Having been mildly berated for submitting a photo of my recent pizza that was 'too posh', I offer up with some confidence the filth I hoovered up this evening:


Wow that’s filth, what’s the round thing, breaded rissoles spam thing

paulguitar

15,500 posts

90 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Mr lestat said:
paulguitar said:
Having been mildly berated for submitting a photo of my recent pizza that was 'too posh', I offer up with some confidence the filth I hoovered up this evening:


Wow that’s filth, what’s the round thing, breaded rissoles spam thing
It was apparently a 'fish cake'.

I suspect the fish content was low.




Chunkychucky

4,993 posts

146 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
Having been mildly berated for submitting a photo of my recent pizza that was 'too posh', I offer up with some confidence the filth I hoovered up this evening:


Nice, the slight 'congealing' of the curry sauce/chips suggests optimal temperature for rapid consumption cool

I hope you sent it straight out of the polystyrene tub?

ZedLeg

3,861 posts

85 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
It was apparently a 'fish cake'.

I suspect the fish content was low.
Mostly mash potato with a sprinkling of some cheap white fish.

paulguitar

15,500 posts

90 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
Chunkychucky said:
Nice, the slight 'congealing' of the curry sauce/chips suggests optimal temperature for rapid consumption cool

I hope you sent it straight out of the polystyrene tub?
I did yes

Slow

6,464 posts

114 months

Friday 13th May
quotequote all
Are we ready? The machine has been used!