PH username sticker group buy

PH username sticker group buy

Author
Discussion

Terminator X

9,976 posts

164 months

Tuesday 26th June 2018
quotequote all
Thanks Ben you are a star!

TX.

rubes78

401 posts

180 months

Tuesday 26th June 2018
quotequote all
Mine arrived just in time to pop on the Mustang after pickup at the weekend, looks great, thanks Ben !

BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,673 posts

137 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Wednesday 27th June 2018
quotequote all
BenLowden said:
1. TX
2. TheBALDpuma
3. lindrup119

I'll leave this for 24 hours to see if anyone else hasn't received theirs, then look into making a claim. So for anyone else that hasn't received stickers, please add your name to the list!
Our supplier, Neil at Race Graphics, has been keeping an eye on this thread. Before I've even got to the point of looking to make a claim with RM, he has recut the lost stickers and sent them out to me so I can pass them onto you guys FOC. That's exactly why I like to support small businesses, what a service!

I'm out of the office now until Tuesday, but as soon as I'm back in I'll get them posted out to you all. There were a few of you I missed off the initial order, but these were also posted out yesterday too. Hopefully everyone will have them then!

TheBALDpuma

5,479 posts

128 months

Wednesday 27th June 2018
quotequote all
BenLowden said:
Our supplier, Neil at Race Graphics, has been keeping an eye on this thread. Before I've even got to the point of looking to make a claim with RM, he has recut the lost stickers and sent them out to me so I can pass them onto you guys FOC. That's exactly why I like to support small businesses, what a service!

I'm out of the office now until Tuesday, but as soon as I'm back in I'll get them posted out to you all. There were a few of you I missed off the initial order, but these were also posted out yesterday too. Hopefully everyone will have them then!
Amazing, thank you!

Terminator X

9,976 posts

164 months

Friday 29th June 2018
quotequote all
BenLowden said:
Our supplier, Neil at Race Graphics, has been keeping an eye on this thread. Before I've even got to the point of looking to make a claim with RM, he has recut the lost stickers and sent them out to me so I can pass them onto you guys FOC. That's exactly why I like to support small businesses, what a service!

I'm out of the office now until Tuesday, but as soon as I'm back in I'll get them posted out to you all. There were a few of you I missed off the initial order, but these were also posted out yesterday too. Hopefully everyone will have them then!
Thanks Ben. Mine arrived in the post today.

TX.

TheAngryDog

10,409 posts

169 months

Sunday 1st July 2018
quotequote all
Just applied mine to my car today.


lindrup119

1,214 posts

103 months

Thursday 5th July 2018
quotequote all
Hi Ben, my stickers arrived today. Not sure if they're the originals or the replacements. Either way many thanks, now to get them on the car!

If they are the originals and the replacements have already been posted then I would be happy to pay for those too, once they arrive!

B'stard Child

20,524 posts

206 months

Thursday 5th July 2018
quotequote all
Now Car Number two is clean





Edited by B'stard Child on Thursday 5th July 22:35

TheBALDpuma

5,479 posts

128 months

Thursday 5th July 2018
quotequote all
Mine got here that too, wooo. Thank you.

Ben you have sent me two pairs and I only paid for one!

TheBALDpuma

5,479 posts

128 months

Friday 6th July 2018
quotequote all

Tickle

3,929 posts

164 months

Friday 6th July 2018
quotequote all
Finally got round to putting mine on. They seem better quality than the usual smilies, I have had a couple of the smaller ones pull off with the backing paper in the past and lose their 'sticky'. Anyway, these are good, cheers again Ben for sorting beer


BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,673 posts

137 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Monday 9th July 2018
quotequote all
lindrup119 said:
Hi Ben, my stickers arrived today. Not sure if they're the originals or the replacements. Either way many thanks, now to get them on the car!

If they are the originals and the replacements have already been posted then I would be happy to pay for those too, once they arrive!
They'll be the replacements I expect. Who knows where the originals have ended up!

TheBALDpuma said:
Mine got here that too, wooo. Thank you.

Ben you have sent me two pairs and I only paid for one!
Looks like Royal Snail finally caught up and the original ones sent 2nd Class have turned up along with the replacements. Don't worry though, as we'd assumed they'd been lost.

BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,673 posts

137 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Monday 9th July 2018
quotequote all
Tickle said:
Finally got round to putting mine on. They seem better quality than the usual smilies, I have had a couple of the smaller ones pull off with the backing paper in the past and lose their 'sticky'. Anyway, these are good, cheers again Ben for sorting beer

Love it! And no problem at all thumbup

seiben

1,984 posts

94 months

Monday 9th July 2018
quotequote all
Finally managed to sort these! Pride of place on the sprint car biggrin


BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,673 posts

137 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Monday 16th September 2019
quotequote all
Update: Username stickers are now available to buy at any time thanks to our sticker partner (who supplied these last year). You can get yours here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/epicstickers/m.htmlthumbup

Scrump

11,230 posts

118 months

Monday 16th September 2019
quotequote all
Great news Ben. I missed out on these last time so will be ordering some now.

Poisson96

1,752 posts

91 months

Tuesday 7th January
quotequote all
Holy thread resurrection Batman

Is there any chance some reverse cut ones could be made available, preferably in cling so no sticky residue? I understand if not, just would be nice not to have the residue and for it not to get destroyed by the elements.

Viper

9,994 posts

233 months

Wednesday 8th January
quotequote all
they can be supplied reverse cut, but not in cling i'm afraid

Poisson96

1,752 posts

91 months

Wednesday 8th January
quotequote all
Viper said:
they can be supplied reverse cut, but not in cling i'm afraid
I'm up for reverse still, can these be requested via eBay when purchasing?

Viper

9,994 posts

233 months

Wednesday 8th January
quotequote all
yes, just send a note with your payment