I'm A Celebrity GMOOH 2019

I'm A Celebrity GMOOH 2019

Author
Discussion

Driver101

6,174 posts

69 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Surely he should be out if the rope saved him?

Halb

50,157 posts

131 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
why is it in a city and not a jungle?

mcelliott

5,565 posts

129 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
why is it in a city and not a jungle?
Concrete jungle bro.

Halb

50,157 posts

131 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
aaiyyth bruv!


so...the rules? The rope is there to save you? Just bomb along the thing, as it's 100% safe?

Djtemeka

1,086 posts

140 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Garraway: “I, I can’t do this”.... cue adverts. Ffs

nicanary

7,060 posts

94 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
aaiyyth bruv!


so...the rules? The rope is there to save you? Just bomb along the thing, as it's 100% safe?
Exactly. No way they're ever going to be in real danger. It's only a problem if someone suffers badly from vertigo (like me) and they'll probably faint and be hauled in on the rope.

It's the same start to the show every year - can't they come up with something different?

mcelliott

5,565 posts

129 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Jesus wept

Pyrolysis

230 posts

65 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
I still love her pigtails tho!

TTmonkey

15,176 posts

195 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Predictions?

Jenner to be a diva, perhaps walk out in a strop.
Haskell to be unstoppable in challenges.
Wrigtty will upset someone and get called a bully.
Bro romance between raksu guy and kemp'boy.
Jaqauline to be annoying at first but turn out to be everyone’s darling
Adele no noticed and first out
Nadine desperate career restarting shower scenes. Fails.
Kate all around lovely person


Kemp boy to win.

Slaav

3,524 posts

158 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
I’m not convinced by Kate. All a bit of an act I think....

Halb

50,157 posts

131 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
oh wow, they have a gym! I was wondering about the big unit, he wants to be a mma fighter apparently, and I was thinking on how much lean mass he'd lose in this environment. The gym kit will help there.

Pyrolysis

230 posts

65 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
oh wow, they have a gym! I was wondering about the big unit, he wants to be a mma fighter apparently, and I was thinking on how much lean mass he'd lose in this environment. The gym kit will help there.
I wonder if they will be upping the available calories then?

Welshbeef

38,371 posts

146 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Not so sure Haskell has the best physique for the jungle.
Small and super lean is handy squeezing through areas quickly.

That portion of rice and beans is what 500calories MAX a day. For Haskell used to 4,000 a day his energy levels will be through the floor - his emotions dire depressed etc. All for good telly.

Downward

1,470 posts

51 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all

HTP99

15,289 posts

88 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
TTmonkey said:
Predictions?

Jenner to be a diva, perhaps walk out in a strop.
Haskell to be unstoppable in challenges.
Wrigtty will upset someone and get called a bully.
Bro romance between raksu guy and kemp'boy.
Jaqauline to be annoying at first but turn out to be everyone’s darling
Adele no noticed and first out
Nadine desperate career restarting shower scenes. Fails.
Kate all around lovely person


Kemp boy to win.
I think Jenner will be up for anything and will get to the last 3 along with Kemp and whoever is sent in as a "surprise" late addition.


dirty boy

14,354 posts

157 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Really surprised how Haskell and Jenner got on, bounced off each other well, complete shock and Jenner was surprisingly down to earth.

Dude from Rak'soo or whatever seemed as cool as a cucumber..dark horse.

Haskell will go down hill quick on the diet I think, he'll find it tough after a while

That moment in the car was great.

Haskell to Jenner whilst his hand was in with the bugs "all you did was fall out of a plane...my grandma could have done that" hehe

Deranged Rover

225 posts

22 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Anyone else think that Nadine could be the first celeb to come out of the jungle heavier than when she went in?

mcelliott

5,565 posts

129 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Deranged Rover said:
Anyone else think that Nadine could be the first celeb to come out of the jungle heavier than when she went in?
Not difficult as she's only skin and bone, Ant and Dec aside there's not a decent pair of tits to see.

Troubleatmill

8,166 posts

107 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Deranged Rover said:
Anyone else think that Nadine could be the first celeb to come out of the jungle heavier than when she went in?

biglaugh

TTmonkey

15,176 posts

195 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
I see the great British public is asking for subtitles when Nadine's talking.... hehe