Eurovision 2022

Author
Discussion

MiniMan64

15,373 posts

167 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
If the UK scores less than that rubbish…

wpa1975

3,404 posts

91 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Milkyway said:
Serbia.... The next Bond villain there.
laugh

Jonny_

3,654 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Scrump said:
I bet a night with her would be one you would never forget!
... because you'd be left with scars where she'd harvested your organs?

Driveline Shunt

824 posts

119 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
This thread is the best thing about Eurovision however I didn't get home til 9 so had a choice: miss a lump of it & go with the flow or watch from the start. Then I read the posts about Spain & opted for plan B, purely in the interests of research..

Heck of an end to a great day, superb weather on the IOM, Thomas De Gent winning in the Giro in Naples, Liverpool the FA Cup. Now bring on the lunacy!

Cheers guys look forward the comments

beer

mattyn1

4,977 posts

132 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
FourWheelDrift said:
Moldova. Sit down Dad you've had too much to drink.
I have not laughed so much at a comment as I have to this!!!

Jasey_

3,953 posts

155 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Anyone else spiot oddjob from carry on screaming in the Serbian band.

Red9zero

3,762 posts

34 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Scrump said:
I bet a night with her would be one you would never wake up from !
FTFY

Ace-T

7,447 posts

232 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Estonian country. Love it biggrin

LeadFarmer

6,258 posts

108 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
What a complete crock of sh!£ this years Eurovision is.
The only decent song was ours.

Pinkie15

762 posts

57 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
MiniMan64 said:
If the UK scores less than that rubbish…
Then we know they just hate us

Clockwork Cupcake

69,195 posts

249 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
RAWHIDE!!!!

wpa1975

3,404 posts

91 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Estonia is not bad

jfdi

671 posts

152 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
A big marine named Camouflage

BreakingBad

293 posts

94 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Rawhide!

CobolMan

1,384 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Jonny_ said:
... because you'd be left with scars where she'd harvested your organs?
clap

Mikebentley

3,693 posts

117 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
He channelled Champion the Wonder Horse meets the spaghetti western.

BreakingBad

293 posts

94 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Clockwork Cupcake said:
RAWHIDE!!!!
Great minds…

Pinkie15

762 posts

57 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
United upbeat in the end to close out with

Scrump

17,805 posts

135 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Missing a poncho and a sombrero

Digger

13,077 posts

168 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Driveline Shunt said:
This thread is the best thing about Eurovision however I didn't get home til 9 so had a choice: miss a lump of it & go with the flow or watch from the start. Then I read the posts about Spain & opted for plan B, purely in the interests of research..

Heck of an end to a great day, superb weather on the IOM, Thomas De Gent winning in the Giro in Naples, Liverpool the FA Cup. Now bring on the lunacy!

Cheers guys look forward the comments

beer
Just for you . . . worth watching at 0.25 speed (that is a joke for the ladies present) smile

https://youtu.be/jSQYTt4xg3I