another abuse gang

Author
Discussion

colin_p

1,603 posts

151 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Countdown said:
NoNeed said:
I guess the president of Finnland is a racist


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6589765/a...
Why would you guess that? He hasn’t said anything that links the grooming with “race”.
Is that a pigeon chess move you have just played there?



NoNeed

11,997 posts

139 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Countdown said:
Why would you guess that? He hasn’t said anything that links the grooming with “race”.
But it's obvious,he's racist as grooming gangs are predominently brown.


Isn't that how it goes on PH

Countdown

22,454 posts

135 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
NoNeed said:
Countdown said:
Why would you guess that? He hasn’t said anything that links the grooming with “race”.
But it's obvious,he's racist as grooming gangs are predominently brown.


Isn't that how it goes on PH
That tends to happen when people suggest that a crime is somehow caused by the racial/religious/ethnic background of the offender.

AFAICS that hasn't happened in this case.

Digga

26,390 posts

222 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Countdown said:
NoNeed said:
Countdown said:
Why would you guess that? He hasn’t said anything that links the grooming with “race”.
But it's obvious,he's racist as grooming gangs are predominently brown.


Isn't that how it goes on PH
That tends to happen when people suggest that a crime is somehow caused by the racial/religious/ethnic background of the offender.

AFAICS that hasn't happened in this case.
Nope. The Finish President merely points the finger at asylum seekers, not any specific ethnic group.

Also, very interestingly, the citizens petition was launched by a woman married to an Iraqi man. The logic of why she did so is very easy to understand and touches on a subject I've previously mentioned; that failure to tackle the issue can risk putting all immigrants under the spotlight.

The Daily Mail said:
A citizens petition to withdraw asylum from people convicted of sex crimes received 62,000 signatures over the weekend, breaking the 50,000 barrier needed to force parliament to consider the issue.

'I created the initiative because of the hate speech... I thought someone has to do something,' Saila Al-Jewari, who launched it in December after the first abuse cases in Oulu made headlines, told Reuters.

'I am not racist, I am married to an Iraqi man. However, at the moment this media-fed hate incitement has led to even me, a native Finn, becoming a target of racist shouting and insulting.'

Al-Jewari acknowledged her proposal could well be stopped by human rights issues but said it was worth trying if even one new sex crime could be prevented.

Countdown

22,454 posts

135 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Digga said:
Nope. The Finish President merely points the finger at asylum seekers, not any specific ethnic group.
Afaics he's specifically said "some" asylum seekers. Apologies for the pedantry but I think it's important to highlight this to emphasise the difference between what he's said and those that tar entire demographics with the same brush.



Advertisement

Digga

26,390 posts

222 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Countdown said:
Digga said:
Nope. The Finish President merely points the finger at asylum seekers, not any specific ethnic group.
Afaics he's specifically said "some" asylum seekers. Apologies for the pedantry but I think it's important to highlight this to emphasise the difference between what he's said and those that tar entire demographics with the same brush.
No offence taken. You are correct and it is an important distinction, which too many might overlook.

Mr2Mike

20,143 posts

194 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Noodle1982 said:
It makes you wonder how much of this goes on in the st hole countries that they come from.
2322 cases in 6 months

Digga

26,390 posts

222 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Mr2Mike said:
Noodle1982 said:
It makes you wonder how much of this goes on in the st hole countries that they come from.
2322 cases in 6 months
Interesting and also encouraging to see the matter is under scrutiny in Pakistan too.

Alpinestars

11,787 posts

183 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Mr2Mike said:
Noodle1982 said:
It makes you wonder how much of this goes on in the st hole countries that they come from.
2322 cases in 6 months
Only 10s of thousands in the U.K. in a 6 months period.

The point you should be making is that it happens everywhere. And you should have noted that some countries probably record it better than others.

Noodle1982

1,017 posts

45 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all

Colonel D

188 posts

11 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Noodle1982 said:
Great result but jail is too good/expensive for them. Brand them like cattle, put them on a dinghy, use a boat to drag them to sea, as far from land as possible. and even if they survive the branding will have them spotted and then drag them out again. Same goes for any ccensoredt that does that to a child regardless of race or religion.

Lemming Train

2,119 posts

11 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Noodle1982 said:
"Mohammed Karrar, Bassam Karrar and Anjum Dogar"

Another isolated case for sure.

Mothersruin

6,856 posts

38 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
Just like a pack of Lone Wolfs.

jdw100

2,678 posts

103 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
Brothel using underage girls busted in country where I live.

Mostly frequented by Australians. Must be Australian culture.

Australians disgust me, coming here with their child molesting ways.

Aren’t Australians mostly Christian or Atheist? Must be in their beliefs then that it’s okey to fk poor young girls.

We should deport all the Australians, scum!

dandarez

9,974 posts

222 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
Lemming Train said:
Noodle1982 said:
"Mohammed Karrar, Bassam Karrar and Anjum Dogar"

Another isolated case for sure.
I recognise a few of those mugshots. My lovely dreaming spires city - Oxford, of all places, and probably 373 victims, CHILDREN!.

Oh yeah, the involvement of the then charming Thames Valley Police chief, Sara Thornton, and the Oxfordshire County Council chief exec, Joanna Simons (on her £1/4million ann.salary), plus a host of others (who resided at the time of these bds in the mugshots doing their evil deeds) and who did sweet fa, none even having the guts to resign, and not a single one of those involved from the council to police were disciplined!

Thornton disappeared to become Head of the National Police Chiefs' Council. THAT tells you all you need to know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...



Digga

26,390 posts

222 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
dandarez said:
Oh yeah, the involvement of the then charming Thames Valley Police chief, Sara Thornton, and the Oxfordshire County Council chief exec, Joanna Simons (on her £1/4million ann.salary), plus a host of others (who resided at the time of these bds in the mugshots doing their evil deeds) and who did sweet fa, none even having the guts to resign, and not a single one of those involved from the council to police were disciplined!

Thornton disappeared to become Head of the National Police Chiefs' Council. THAT tells you all you need to know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...
Utterly disgraceful. The public sector needs to get its house in order in this reagrd; there really do need to be consequences for fk ups.

eccles

10,581 posts

161 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
Digga said:
dandarez said:
Oh yeah, the involvement of the then charming Thames Valley Police chief, Sara Thornton, and the Oxfordshire County Council chief exec, Joanna Simons (on her £1/4million ann.salary), plus a host of others (who resided at the time of these bds in the mugshots doing their evil deeds) and who did sweet fa, none even having the guts to resign, and not a single one of those involved from the council to police were disciplined!

Thornton disappeared to become Head of the National Police Chiefs' Council. THAT tells you all you need to know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...
Utterly disgraceful. The public sector needs to get its house in order in this reagrd; there really do need to be consequences for fk ups.
Yup, should take a leaf from the private sector, pay them off with millions, just for them to pop up again in a similar role on more money, somewhere else!

Noodle1982

1,017 posts

45 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
jdw100 said:
We should deport all the Australians, scum!
Many Aborigines would agree.

Digga

26,390 posts

222 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
eccles said:
Digga said:
dandarez said:
Oh yeah, the involvement of the then charming Thames Valley Police chief, Sara Thornton, and the Oxfordshire County Council chief exec, Joanna Simons (on her £1/4million ann.salary), plus a host of others (who resided at the time of these bds in the mugshots doing their evil deeds) and who did sweet fa, none even having the guts to resign, and not a single one of those involved from the council to police were disciplined!

Thornton disappeared to become Head of the National Police Chiefs' Council. THAT tells you all you need to know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...
Utterly disgraceful. The public sector needs to get its house in order in this reagrd; there really do need to be consequences for fk ups.
Yup, should take a leaf from the private sector, pay them off with millions, just for them to pop up again in a similar role on more money, somewhere else!
The thing is, the private sector [i]do[i/] get rid of people. If another firm is daft enough to then hire them, that's another matter, but in the case of the public sector, very little ever seems to happen, and when it does, it's like whack-a-mole; they turn up elsewhere in the PS.

eccles

10,581 posts

161 months

Tuesday 22nd January
quotequote all
Digga said:
eccles said:
Digga said:
dandarez said:
Oh yeah, the involvement of the then charming Thames Valley Police chief, Sara Thornton, and the Oxfordshire County Council chief exec, Joanna Simons (on her £1/4million ann.salary), plus a host of others (who resided at the time of these bds in the mugshots doing their evil deeds) and who did sweet fa, none even having the guts to resign, and not a single one of those involved from the council to police were disciplined!

Thornton disappeared to become Head of the National Police Chiefs' Council. THAT tells you all you need to know.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...
Utterly disgraceful. The public sector needs to get its house in order in this reagrd; there really do need to be consequences for fk ups.
Yup, should take a leaf from the private sector, pay them off with millions, just for them to pop up again in a similar role on more money, somewhere else!
The thing is, the private sector [i]do[i/] get rid of people. If another firm is daft enough to then hire them, that's another matter, but in the case of the public sector, very little ever seems to happen, and when it does, it's like whack-a-mole; they turn up elsewhere in the PS.
That's what exactly happens in the private sector as well. 'Reward for failure' seems to be the phrase I remember, and applies to council and police chiefs equally as well as to the many crap, millionaire executive types in the private sector.