The new Dianne Abbott appreciation thread

The new Dianne Abbott appreciation thread

Author
Discussion

Burwood

10,676 posts

183 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
Mothersruin said:
I'm personally insulted that fking retard is anywhere near public office.
Well, when labour get their ass handed to them in the short term and worse case, 2022 we will get a 2 for 1 special. Corbyn and Abbott will both fk off.

HD Adam

4,238 posts

121 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all

Tango13

5,173 posts

113 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
If the unimaginable were to happen and the Abbopotamuss became Home Secretary what would happen if the Police Federation were to propose a vote of no confidence?

Some Gump

10,559 posts

123 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
Tango13 said:
If the unimaginable were to happen and the Abbopotamuss became Home Secretary what would happen if the Police Federation were to propose a vote of no confidence?
They'd get an extra 10,000 colleagues earning less than minimum wage. Tell them to cheer up and stop whining!

Starfighter

2,408 posts

115 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
It would take her years to “count” the votes.
Advertisement

DAVEVO9

2,981 posts

204 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
techiedave's pig in a wig fantasy


techiedave

5,402 posts

47 months

Friday 11th January
quotequote all
Tango13 said:
If the unimaginable were to happen and the Abbopotamuss became Home Secretary what would happen if the Police Federation were to propose a vote of no confidence?
After the vote they would be chipped at to re run it again until the right answer was given

jdw100

2,594 posts

101 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all
Burwood said:
Well, when labour get their ass handed to them in the short term and worse case, 2022 we will get a 2 for 1 special. Corbyn and Abbott will both fk off.
Only if she is standing in the USA elections - in UK they will get their arse handed to them.

irocfan

17,947 posts

127 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all
techiedave said:
After the vote they would be chipped at to re run it again until the right answer was given
Hmmm that scenario sounds familiar...

djohnson

2,566 posts

160 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all
Burwood said:
Mothersruin said:
I'm personally insulted that fking retard is anywhere near public office.
Well, when labour get their ass handed to them in the short term and worse case, 2022 we will get a 2 for 1 special. Corbyn and Abbott will both fk off.
I hope you’re right. In the meantime I think Diane has a very important role, being blatantly an imbecile she helps to keep the Socialist nutcases that now lead Labour out of office. She needs to stay in this role till the next election for the good of all of us. The more publicity she gets the better to this end.

gazza285

4,668 posts

145 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all

FiF

33,897 posts

188 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all
Did anyone actually listen to Any Questions? She and Labour had their ample arses handled to them with a comprehensive dismantling of their Brexit policy. Abbott lost it.

Jaaws

46 posts

38 months

Saturday 12th January
quotequote all
The only coherent reply she gave on Any Questions was when she admitted her New Year's Resolution to give up alcohol had lasted until 1st January.

Tom Logan

1,917 posts

62 months

Sunday 13th January
quotequote all
All the comedy numbers and bad Rithmatick stuff is awesome and not far from the truth but what I find most gut-wrenching of all is the thought of her and Corbyn making the beast with two backs.

hurl

superlightr

9,917 posts

200 months

Sunday 13th January
quotequote all
Tom Logan said:
All the comedy numbers and bad Rithmatick stuff is awesome and not far from the truth but what I find most gut-wrenching of all is the thought of her and Corbyn making the beast with two sixninety5 backs.

hurl
corrected for accuracy

Abbott - "whats that stuck there? is it bum fluff? Oh hello Jeremy ! Didnt know you had slipped in."



Edited by superlightr on Sunday 13th January 09:13


Edited by superlightr on Sunday 13th January 09:13

baldy1926

2,044 posts

137 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Do you think she will vote tonight or will she be 'sick' and in the pub or gents toilet.

frozen-in-wiltshire

58 posts

21 months

Tuesday
quotequote all

Slight tangent here - but a year or so back I was at paddington station standing on the concourse waiting for my train to be announced on the board along with several hundred other folks.....and it walked in with two hangers on - yes just there on the councourse near the departure gates - in the not-insubstantial flesh - abbot

...and the hilarious thing was while she was obviously posing and looking for attention, an area of radius 10-20 metres around her just immediately cleared of people in seconds - there she was - in the middle of all this empty space - with not a single soul paying any notice or even looking at her

fab!

RATATTAK

5,297 posts

126 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
baldy1926 said:
Do you think she will vote tonight or will she be 'sick' and in the pub or gents toilet.
I've heard she'll be helping with the count smile

techiedave

5,402 posts

47 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
HD Adam said:
This is not an accurate representation of her breasts. Those coffee coloured mountains of joy provide warmth and comfort

johnxjsc1985

14,477 posts

101 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
techiedave said:
This is not an accurate representation of her breasts. Those coffee coloured mountains of joy provide warmth and comfort
Haven't you just been offering your affections to Theresa. You need to make your mind up if your staying or leaving its only fair to Di