Post photos of your dogs (Vol 4)

Post photos of your dogs (Vol 4)

Author
Discussion

moorx

2,384 posts

81 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
Chubbyross said:
Happy 1st birthday, Lila, you much-adored, crazy, hilarious and lovely girl.

Then some bog diving. The smell still lingers, even after an hour-long bath.

OMG!!! eek

Happy birthday Lila - can't believe it's a year already!

Bobberoo

24,419 posts

65 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
That picture is brilliant!!!
Happy 1st birthday Lila!!! partyclapbeer

AstonZagato

10,445 posts

177 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
Our old boy, Bollinger, likes to hide in one of the yew hedges as we go for a swim.

Fitz isn’t bothered as long as he’s in the shade.

Bolly has made that little gap I’ve many years of forcing his way in there.

Davie_GLA

5,910 posts

166 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
No photo of the dog but remember the adorable wee frenchie I posted from earlier. It’s inches away from being skinned after she ate my very lovely pair of shades that I spent a considerable amount of cash on. She is a master thief.




Chubbyross

2,243 posts

52 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
Davie_GLA said:
No photo of the dog but remember the adorable wee frenchie I posted from earlier. It’s inches away from being skinned after she ate my very lovely pair of shades that I spent a considerable amount of cash on. She is a master thief.



She has expensive tastes. You’ve clearly raised her well!

Sporky

1,956 posts

31 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all
Big Girl was on a bit of a plod. These were nearly ten minutes apart. Maybe.






PushedDover

3,470 posts

20 months

Sunday 13th June
quotequote all

Kes Arevo

409 posts

6 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
PushedDover said:
Cracking pic.

Desiderata

693 posts

21 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.


Jonboy_t

4,796 posts

150 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Desiderata said:
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.

Gorgeous little thing!! How was the first night?

Jonboy_t

4,796 posts

150 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Bobberoo said:
Hi Deefer, welcome to Southampton, from another Southampton resident!!! wavey
wavey

Desiderata

693 posts

21 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Jonboy_t said:
Desiderata said:
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.

Gorgeous little thing!! How was the first night?
Absolutely no problem, we sent a blanket and crate to his breeder a couple of weeks ago then brought it home with him so he was used to it. Just crawled in when the sun went down and slept till six this morning.

Jonboy_t

4,796 posts

150 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Desiderata said:
Jonboy_t said:
Desiderata said:
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.

Gorgeous little thing!! How was the first night?
Absolutely no problem, we sent a blanket and crate to his breeder a couple of weeks ago then brought it home with him so he was used to it. Just crawled in when the sun went down and slept till six this morning.
Wanna swap? sleep

Bobberoo

24,419 posts

65 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Desiderata said:
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.

What a lovely looking little chap!!!

FunkyNige

7,529 posts

242 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
AstonZagato said:
Our old boy, Bollinger, likes to hide in one of the yew hedges as we go for a swim.

Fitz isn’t bothered as long as he’s in the shade.

Bolly has made that little gap I’ve many years of forcing his way in there.
My in-law's Golden Doodle does the same - she has made herself a little 'den' in one of their similar looking hedges and likes to relax in there. She also likes to sneak toys out of the basket and in there, much to my Mother-in-Law's annoyance who has to scrabble in there and get them hehe

The Wookie

12,664 posts

195 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Davie_GLA said:
No photo of the dog but remember the adorable wee frenchie I posted from earlier. It’s inches away from being skinned after she ate my very lovely pair of shades that I spent a considerable amount of cash on. She is a master thief.



They are sneaky little buggers!

Amazing how much noise they make going about their usual business (snorts/snuffles/farts/etc) yet still possess the absolute stealth they can employ when doing something they know they'll get in trouble for!

Kes Arevo

409 posts

6 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Desiderata said:
Dog tired!
Mackenzie (or Mack for short) arrived yesterday, eight weeks old today. He's a Border/Bearded Collie cross, and having spent yesterday exploring, meeting everyone and generally having fun, he's just chilling this morning.

Gonna give Mack all the treats.

HTP99

18,433 posts

107 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Daisy has spotted a bee:


Mezzanine

6,390 posts

186 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
HTP99 said:
Daisy has spotted a bee:

“Big Al says dogs can’t look up...”

HTP99

18,433 posts

107 months

Monday 14th June
quotequote all
Pudding and Nora, doing their neighbourhood watch stint: