PistonHeads.com Forum

Show us your new shoes

Author
Discussion

Vieste

10,532 posts

82 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
Thank you i will amend this very subject whilst locating the next inn.

PumpkinSteve

3,223 posts

78 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
LiamB said:
What shoes are these? I like them.

LiamB

7,344 posts

65 months

Saturday 18th August 2012
quotequote all
PumpkinSteve said:
What shoes are these? I like them.
http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens-grey-vans-106-vulc-59/3417497570

MR00PEA

116 posts

77 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Waugh-terfall said:
Just asked my sister to order these with her staff discount. I generally have one pair of shoes at any one time and go through them like there's no tomorrow. I'm trying to change this. hehe

where would one buy such a delightful Item?

Johnny

8,760 posts

206 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Advertisement

Anthony Micallef

935 posts

117 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
Engineer1 said:
They look NHS specials is one sole built up or something?
Cheeky sod!

I like 'em anyway.......laugh
I have one leg shorter than the other and need a built up NHS specials frown And no, im not going to post a pic of them.

ArsE92

19,900 posts

109 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
My Paul Smith 'daily drivers'. They are a bit 'fashion' but they are nice and comfortable and haven't fallen to pieces yet.


Engineer1

10,485 posts

131 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
Engineer1 said:
They look NHS specials is one sole built up or something?
Cheeky sod!

I like 'em anyway.......laugh
My shoes look worse as I have wide toes and high arches meaning anything narrow flat or pointy (anything that doesn't look pretty much like your new shoes) won't fit.

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

152 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.

Johnny

8,760 posts

206 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.
You keep your feelings for me under control. There's a good boy Baz wink

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

152 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.
You keep your feelings for me under control. There's a good boy Baz wink
They're a bit thin of sole, are they not?

LiamB

7,344 posts

65 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Mat777 on a different username?

Black can man

24,984 posts

90 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all


I have had two pairs of these for about 15 years or so , never seem to need to buy new shoes

Johnny

8,760 posts

206 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.
You keep your feelings for me under control. There's a good boy Baz wink
They're a bit thin of sole, are they not?
Not particularly old bean:



LiamB said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Mat777 on a different username?
Erm, no. At least not last I checked...

W00DY

10,707 posts

148 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all






All currently in the post at the moment.

I'm not a shoe loving nutter, I just end up putting off buying some until I have no functional footwear at all.

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

152 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.
You keep your feelings for me under control. There's a good boy Baz wink
They're a bit thin of sole, are they not?
Not particularly old bean:

Fairy snuff.

Johnny

8,760 posts

206 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Cock Womble 7 said:
Johnny said:
Belstaff Stonemaster Boots.



Best shoes I've ever owned.
Oh Jesus. This thread just got unbelievably gayer.
You keep your feelings for me under control. There's a good boy Baz wink
They're a bit thin of sole, are they not?
Not particularly old bean:

Fairy snuff.
Been making 'those' films again eh? wink

PumpkinSteve

3,223 posts

78 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all
I remember Richard O'Brien wearing those boots in The Crystal Maze.


I just ordered these from Schuh, on sale for £42:



Hopefully they are comfy.

VeeTEC

1,057 posts

110 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all

Got a pair of these recently for my birthday.

Timberland earthkeepers. Can be had on Amazon for £70 upwards. Soooooooooo comfy.

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

152 months

Sunday 19th August 2012
quotequote all