OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

Author
Discussion

iwantagta

1,098 posts

93 months

Tuesday 12th November
quotequote all
Stan the Bat said:
Suddenly some Youtube vids are not playing the sound for me , any ideas why ?.
My laptop needs a full restart sometimes and then they work again - something to do with a glitch on the soundcard by going into sleep repeatedly. I get no sound from any video when suffering from this.

Stan the Bat

5,084 posts

160 months

Tuesday 12th November
quotequote all
iwantagta said:
Stan the Bat said:
Suddenly some Youtube vids are not playing the sound for me , any ideas why ?.
My laptop needs a full restart sometimes and then they work again - something to do with a glitch on the soundcard by going into sleep repeatedly. I get no sound from any video when suffering from this.
No it's just some videos, not all.

Laurel Green

27,185 posts

180 months

Halb

50,096 posts

131 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all
to think, AhNold didn't wanna say 'I'll be back' because it was too girly.
[Re-Score] The Terminator (1984)- Police Station Massacre Scene with T2 Score
Firespray421
https://youtu.be/r2pnjIR_M1Y

Biker's Nemesis

36,073 posts

156 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all
GREYHOUND BUS LINES GUIDED TOUR 1957 PROMOTIONAL FILM 71122

Hope you all like extra cheese on your corn-(eyness)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw47tMUWzvE

Halb

50,096 posts

131 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
thehard2hurt boys show how devastating pepper spray can be. biggrin

hard2hurt
We Get Sprayed with the Mace Pepper Gun | Pepper Spray Decontamination
https://youtu.be/vzMjTtweX3U

glazbagun

10,109 posts

145 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
thehard2hurt boys show how devastating pepper spray can be. biggrin

hard2hurt
We Get Sprayed with the Mace Pepper Gun | Pepper Spray Decontamination
https://youtu.be/vzMjTtweX3U
That's great. I'm reminded of a (Steven Segal?) film where the damsel in distress sprays the bad guy with "mace" only for him to deride is as civilian issue "pepper spray" {sprays a couple into his mouth} that goes great with spicy food. Obviously another hollywood lie. laugh

Saleen836

6,959 posts

157 months

Sunday 17th November
quotequote all
glazbagun said:
Halb said:
thehard2hurt boys show how devastating pepper spray can be. biggrin

hard2hurt
We Get Sprayed with the Mace Pepper Gun | Pepper Spray Decontamination
https://youtu.be/vzMjTtweX3U
That's great. I'm reminded of a (Steven Segal?) film where the damsel in distress sprays the bad guy with "mace" only for him to deride is as civilian issue "pepper spray" {sprays a couple into his mouth} that goes great with spicy food. Obviously another hollywood lie. laugh
Under Seige 2
https://youtu.be/VO8xlgEX3cM?t=44

Halb

50,096 posts

131 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4

Shuvi McTupya

23,204 posts

195 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4
7 frown

Shuvi McTupya

23,204 posts

195 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
This MUST be some kind of fake/stunt/prank but i cant see how they did it?

It seems that a fully grown tree appeared and grew through a car overnight?

https://www.facebook.com/tisire.resurrection/video...

ETA: after a second watch it looks like there is some kind of Bracing (maybe to support the tree) sticking out from under the car. good stunt though.

Edited by Shuvi McTupya on Tuesday 19th November 14:00

Mr-B

2,297 posts

142 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Shuvi McTupya said:
Halb said:
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4
7 frown
Same, 7, although if I had gone with gut instinct for the first one it would have been 8. Bizarrely just after answering Q3 I was hoping in my head that accommodate would come up, it was Q4!

AstonZagato

9,017 posts

158 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Halb said:
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4
It's a spelling test, not a vocabulary test. A fail for Lucy.

Some Gump

11,141 posts

134 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
TommyBuoy said:
There are so many 'masters' that appear to be frauds. Many people teaching that also seem to not have experience either. Loved the guy at the end!

Best thing in the video was him asking 'why are you in that situation anyway?'. Anyone who has even attended one class knows that the first thing is to not put yourself in that situation...

(Btw, not referring to the gents in the video when I say frauds haha)
I'm sure I've heard that guy on telly before. Did he narrate the twighlight zone or something?

Gargamel

12,128 posts

209 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
Shuvi McTupya said:
Halb said:
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4
7 frown
Wow only six. That is embarrassing.

Pesty

40,756 posts

204 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
Mr-B said:
Shuvi McTupya said:
Halb said:
SO...just how well did you do? biggrin

How good is YOUR vocabulary? (only 1% pass this test!)
English with Lovely Lucy
https://youtu.be/4F_hK77Ua_4
7 frown
Same, 7, although if I had gone with gut instinct for the first one it would have been 8. Bizarrely just after answering Q3 I was hoping in my head that accommodate would come up, it was Q4!
7 here too. However if i were to spell without a clue just asked to write down i would have probably got 1

I know what looks right. But cant pull out the correct spelling from my head.

RDMcG

13,909 posts

155 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
Pesty said:
7 here too. However if i were to spell without a clue just asked to write down i would have probably got 1

I know what looks right. But cant pull out the correct spelling from my head.
10 - gud at speling

Pesty

40,756 posts

204 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all

Halb

50,096 posts

131 months

Wednesday 20th November
quotequote all
Pesty said:
....eek.......
what thejuddering frak


Oz has a really big Chinese problem....
Australia's China Problem
Wendover Productions
https://youtu.be/5SDUm1bx7Zc