OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 5

Author
Discussion

evil len

4,260 posts

223 months

Saturday 28th March
quotequote all
spaximus said:
Rats need eradicating as they spread disease like weils
Very ironic in the current circumstances ...

RoadRailer

597 posts

182 months

Saturday 28th March
quotequote all
An excellent long presentation from Paul Harrell where he takes his time to set the record straight...
Rebuttal

Some epic quotes for any fans of him.

kdri155

544 posts

105 months

Saturday 28th March
quotequote all
John Fogerty can still sing the classic from his Creedance days,

https://youtu.be/Y4E3tHaZBlc

kowalski655

9,992 posts

97 months

Saturday 28th March
quotequote all
RoadRailer said:
An excellent long presentation from Paul Harrell where he takes his time to set the record straight...
Rebuttal

Some epic quotes for any fans of him.
What is he meant to be rebutting?

Pesty

41,692 posts

210 months

Sunday 29th March
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
What is he meant to be rebutting?
Some nobody said don’t listen to him he’s never competed and never served in the army.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Paul shouldn’t have lowered himself.


spikeyhead

11,529 posts

151 months

Sunday 29th March
quotequote all
How to make a sandwich if you're an engineer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuVs7g5jwo

so called

7,514 posts

163 months

Monday 30th March
quotequote all
evil len said:
spaximus said:
Rats need eradicating as they spread disease like weils
Very ironic in the current circumstances ...
laugh

Sticks.

5,812 posts

205 months

Monday 30th March
quotequote all
Rootes art deco abandoned showroom and workshop, Maidstone https://goo.gl/maps/WyVd6wYyFgHdUcbg7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dWZsneasa8

Dave46

411 posts

93 months

Monday 30th March
quotequote all
Tom Scott Watch - Why Dark Video Is A Terrible Blocky Mess https://youtu.be/h9j89L8eQQk

Also quite liking the sailing doodles videos lately (good for self isolation wink) https://youtu.be/bJ63ysZeyac

The Moose

19,471 posts

163 months

Monday 30th March
quotequote all
Came across FPSRussia’s YouTube channel again the other day. So much fun!!

easytiger123

2,078 posts

163 months

Tuesday 31st March
quotequote all
Goats running around Llandudno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-uCJtN9IY

FredClogs

14,041 posts

115 months

Tuesday 31st March
quotequote all
easytiger123 said:
Goats running around Llandudno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-uCJtN9IY
Wales innit, probably wondering why no ones been up to bum them all week.

The Moose

19,471 posts

163 months

Tuesday 31st March
quotequote all
FredClogs said:
easytiger123 said:
Goats running around Llandudno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-uCJtN9IY
Wales innit, probably wondering why no ones been up to bum them all week.
Cut the racist st.

It’s sheep, not goats.

Baron Greenback

4,374 posts

104 months

Tuesday 31st March
quotequote all
Awesome wood stove made out of steel rims!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeeoj0g3h3I

Working at home stretching my YT viewing wierd stuff!

so called

7,514 posts

163 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
Baron Greenback said:
Awesome wood stove made out of steel rims!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeeoj0g3h3I

Working at home stretching my YT viewing wierd stuff!
Nice job, workmanship.
I made a log store out of old timber last weekend.
Doesn't look so nice. tongue out

Shuvi McTupya

23,640 posts

201 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
Make sure you have the volume on to get the full suspense out of this longest 30 seconds of your life not very close call incident caught on tape..

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=556969548247158

Laurel Green

27,999 posts

186 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
Shuvi McTupya said:
Make sure you have the volume on to get the full suspense out of this longest 30 seconds of your life not very close call incident caught on tape..

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=556969548247158
Blimey, that was close! Phew!!!

br d

7,545 posts

180 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
The Lock Picking Lawyer's 1st April vid.

Normally very straight, humorless vids about, well lock-picking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joed0P3hhbc

Big Rig

7,998 posts

141 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
Incredible barn find worth millions shown by very popular detailer. Barn 1 of 3 of 3 here, barn 3 (not opened yet) apparently has even more exotic & rare cars in it!

https://youtu.be/uORnVGiXSKI

supertouring

2,138 posts

187 months

Wednesday 1st April
quotequote all
br d said:
The Lock Picking Lawyer's 1st April vid.

Normally very straight, humorless vids about, well lock-picking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joed0P3hhbc
His usual ones are far from "humorless", but it is very dead-pan so not always obvious.

His skills also make for compulsive viewing.