Anyone into trainers/sneakers?

Anyone into trainers/sneakers?

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

ashleyman

6,214 posts

64 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
roystinho said:
Do we get page 500 or do we need to start a new one?
You get a Page 500. Anyone can start a 'Anyone into trainers/sneakers? Part 2'.

This is the first post of Page 500, 19 to go and then it's Part 2.

Edited by ashleyman on Monday 11th February 15:48

bing

1,834 posts

203 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
Some one post some pics....do we need a thread retrospective before part2?

Nuisance

3,739 posts

140 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
ashleyman said:
You get a Page 500. Anyone can start a 'Anyone into trainers/sneakers? Part 2'.

This is the first post of Page 500, 19 to go and then it's Part 2.

Edited by ashleyman on Monday 11th February 15:48
I think you'll find it's page 125 if you're on growed-up PH

ashleyman

6,214 posts

64 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
bing said:
Some one post some pics....do we need a thread retrospective before part2?
Usually it's just random and continues over and then the first post on Vol 2 is something like

Continued from here:

LINK TO VOL 1

Nuisance said:
ashleyman said:
You get a Page 500. Anyone can start a 'Anyone into trainers/sneakers? Part 2'.

This is the first post of Page 500, 19 to go and then it's Part 2.

Edited by ashleyman on Monday 11th February 15:48
I think you'll find it's page 125 if you're on growed-up PH
Depends what you've set Page Length too. Options are 5, 10, 20, 40 or 80. You must have yours set to 80 if your threads are a max of 125 pages.

Matt Cup

2,266 posts

69 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
Any particular reason why the threads are in parts?

bing

1,834 posts

203 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
will this be the longest running thread on p/h then?

why don't we just set up a sneaker forum somewhere, are all the decent platforms paid for?

Rawwr

22,722 posts

199 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
bing said:
will this be the longest running thread on p/h then?

why don't we just set up a sneaker forum somewhere, are all the decent platforms paid for?
Trust me, I'm on a sneakers Discord and the opinions and neediness on there are horrific. Unless you want to have a forum just for the people on this thread smile

epom

7,721 posts

126 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
Must be due a change.... wonder who will get the last post ?

TheJimi

19,657 posts

208 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
bing said:
will this be the longest running thread on p/h then?
Not by a long shot.

TheJimi

19,657 posts

208 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
epom said:
Must be due a change.... wonder who will get the last post ?
We should play a game. Whoever gets the last post, he rest of us chip in to buy a pair of trainwrs for. Value to be agreed.



joshcowin

4,578 posts

141 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
I have looked into the trainer forum thing, its a no go, time and investment is decent, I also think this is a great thread with a decent core of really decent contributors, no need to change anything!

As for staff looking down their noses, the complete opposite at Hipstore in Leeds, Size? Leeds, the manager there was a really decent bloke. Had a good chat with both, both genuine guys

Footpatrol London and Size? London all idiots. I think its just that Northerners are nice people than us Southerners!!

Nuisance

3,739 posts

140 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
ashleyman said:
Depends what you've set Page Length too. Options are 5, 10, 20, 40 or 80. You must have yours set to 80 if your threads are a max of 125 pages.
Well yeah I know that hehe

Gameface

16,345 posts

42 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
joshcowin said:
Footpatrol London and Size? London all idiots. I think its just that Northerners are nice people than us Southerners!!
Facking northern monkeys.

joshcowin

4,578 posts

141 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
Gameface said:
joshcowin said:
Footpatrol London and Size? London all idiots. I think its just that Northerners are nice people than us Southerners!!
Facking northern monkeys.
laugh

bing

1,834 posts

203 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
Not really seen many sneakers i want for a while part from those blazers, not even in the high end bracket....

Matt Cup

2,266 posts

69 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
joshcowin said:
As for staff looking down their noses, the complete opposite at Hipstore in Leeds, Size? Leeds, the manager there was a really decent bloke. Had a good chat with both, both genuine guys
Wholeheartedly agree here with Hipstore, some of the Lads at Foot Asylum and Footlocker are sound too!

Patch1875

4,034 posts

97 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all


Seen these in Schuh but struggling to get my size anywhere(11) via a google search anywhere else I can look?

roystinho

Original Poster:

3,598 posts

140 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
joshcowin said:
I have looked into the trainer forum thing, its a no go, time and investment is decent, I also think this is a great thread with a decent core of really decent contributors, no need to change anything!

As for staff looking down their noses, the complete opposite at Hipstore in Leeds, Size? Leeds, the manager there was a really decent bloke. Had a good chat with both, both genuine guys

Footpatrol London and Size? London all idiots. I think its just that Northerners are nice people than us Southerners!!
Welcome to my town wink

Scrump

13,395 posts

123 months

Monday 11th February 2019
quotequote all
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED