A bit council (Vol 3)

Author
Discussion

Frank7

2,270 posts

25 months

Saturday 19th January
quotequote all
CanAm said:
wack said:
Dress for sale , Blackpool
If that tattoo (if that's what it is) is intended to look attractive, she should ask for a refund.
I thought that it was a hickey, that she was particularly proud of.

jas xjr

11,012 posts

177 months

Saturday 19th January
quotequote all
Custard400 said:
Thought this was more appropriate in here than the FB fails thread.

Nothing says class more than a football team themed coffin for that special loved ones final journey.

I wonder if they have permission to use the logo?

hyphen

8,750 posts

28 months

Saturday 19th January
quotequote all
Passenger in the Kia poses with her broken wrist and sad face.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-phili...


CanAm

3,832 posts

210 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
hyphen said:
Passenger in the Kia poses with her broken wrist and sad face.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-phili...
And is quoted as saying, "We could see the Land Rover about 150 yards away from us at a junction, then it started to move.

“The speed limit was 60mph but my friend was doing no more than 50mph. I kept thinking he was going to stop but he didn’t."

AA says total stopping distance from 50mph is 53 metres.........


Edited to add, this isn't really in the right thread.

gazza285

4,727 posts

146 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Thankyou4calling said:
Dog Star would be all over it.
You wouldn't?

Advertisement

thetapeworm

7,948 posts

177 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
hyphen said:
Passenger in the Kia poses with her broken wrist and sad face.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-phili...
Some serious compo-face action there. Presumably she thinks this will be a life-changing opportunity for her.

kowalski655

7,883 posts

81 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Frank7 said:
CanAm said:
wack said:
Dress for sale , Blackpool
If that tattoo (if that's what it is) is intended to look attractive, she should ask for a refund.
I thought that it was a hickey, that she was particularly proud of.
Looks more like an open abcess vomit

kowalski655

7,883 posts

81 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
thetapeworm said:
Some serious compo-face action there. Presumably she thinks this will be a life-changing opportunity for her.
If she thinks she will get more compo because it's Phil,she is st out of luck!
But with that weight behind the car,no wonder the RR flipped smile

yanyan

173 posts

150 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
thetapeworm said:
hyphen said:
Passenger in the Kia poses with her broken wrist and sad face.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-phili...
Some serious compo-face action there. Presumably she thinks this will be a life-changing opportunity for her.
Surprisingly, the comments in the Daily Mirror under that article, kick fk out of the rotund compo chaser.

jas xjr

11,012 posts

177 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
lord trumpton said:
By attending this council frequented feeding troff establishment you become part of the council club. Toby carvery; in fact all chain pubs are council as fk imho.
Not being able to spell trough , council. smile


Balmoral

31,466 posts

186 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
yanyan said:
thetapeworm said:
hyphen said:
Passenger in the Kia poses with her broken wrist and sad face.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-phili...
Some serious compo-face action there. Presumably she thinks this will be a life-changing opportunity for her.
Surprisingly, the comments in the Daily Mirror under that article, kick fk out of the rotund compo chaser.
I feel sorry for her in as much as she's been hurt in an rta, but when we get to the backstory about what a tough year she's had and the violins come in, I turn off bigtime. The only thing that's missing is "Just days before/after her birthday" which always adds just that little bit more.

Saleen836

6,054 posts

147 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Balmoral said:
I feel sorry for her in as much as she's been hurt in an rta, but when we get to the backstory about what a tough year she's had and the violins come in, I turn off bigtime. The only thing that's missing is "Just days before/after her birthday" which always adds just that little bit more.
You missed this bit then?
Mum-of-two Emma, who turns 46 on Sunday

Balmoral

31,466 posts

186 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Saleen836 said:
Balmoral said:
I feel sorry for her in as much as she's been hurt in an rta, but when we get to the backstory about what a tough year she's had and the violins come in, I turn off bigtime. The only thing that's missing is "Just days before/after her birthday" which always adds just that little bit more.
You missed this bit then?
Mum-of-two Emma, who turns 46 on Sunday
So I did.

rofl

nonsequitur

7,553 posts

54 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Happy Birthday.party

colonel c

7,564 posts

177 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
Not sure if this strictly relevant to this thread but there is a certain theme running through that might apply.

https://www.facebook.com/ItsGoneViralOfficial/vide...

T6 vanman

848 posts

37 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
Frank7 said:
CanAm said:
wack said:
Dress for sale , Blackpool
If that tattoo (if that's what it is) is intended to look attractive, she should ask for a refund.
I thought that it was a hickey, that she was particularly proud of.
Looks more like an open abcess vomit
Without wishing a ban hammer visit …. but isn't TechieD from Blackpool

Could this be scratchchin

kowalski655

7,883 posts

81 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
I doubt that is a picture of TechieDave

nonsequitur

7,553 posts

54 months

Sunday 20th January
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
I doubt that is a picture of TechieDave
In reality TechieDavina?

V8mate

41,633 posts

127 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
colonel c said:
Not sure if this strictly relevant to this thread but there is a certain theme running through that might apply.

https://www.facebook.com/ItsGoneViralOfficial/vide...
I do love a girl with a melodramatic gag reaction!

Saleen836

6,054 posts

147 months

Monday 21st January
quotequote all
V8mate said:
colonel c said:
Not sure if this strictly relevant to this thread but there is a certain theme running through that might apply.

https://www.facebook.com/ItsGoneViralOfficial/vide...
I do love a girl with a melodramatic gag reaction!
Which one of you posted a comment? laugh