A bit council (Vol 4)

A bit council (Vol 4)

Author
Discussion

PositronicRay

15,959 posts

127 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Lily the Pink said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
Triumph Man said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
My fathers girlfriend got one of those for their toilet.
rolleyes
What’s worse is that it reads like they only have one toilet! The horror!
I know ! We visit regularly with food parcels and news from the prosperous south though.
It reads like they make do without a pan at all!

Extra points for
"got one of those"
Father having a girlfriend
Toilet
You missed the missing apostrophe; double extra points for that.
You mean his fathers don't share?

Mort7

596 posts

52 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Triumph Man said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
My fathers girlfriend got one of those for their toilet.
rolleyes
What’s worse is that it reads like they only have one toilet! The horror!
What's even worse is that they refer to it as a toilet, rather than a lavatory. eek

Truckosaurus

7,097 posts

228 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council


can't remember

682 posts

72 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Truckosaurus said:
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council

It's okay, I think it's some sort of fancy dress event. See, he's come dressed as the 1930s.

Edited by can't remember on Sunday 21st July 11:37

Fermit and Sexy Sarah

6,980 posts

44 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
can't remember said:
It's okay, I think it's some sort of fancy dress event. See, he's come dressed as the 1930s.

Edited by can't remember on Sunday 21st July 11:37
Never mind the 1930's, I'm convinced he thinks he's a Victorian laugh

nonsequitur

9,637 posts

60 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
can't remember said:
Truckosaurus said:
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council

It's okay, I think it's some sort of fancy dress event. See, he's come dressed as the 1930s.

Edited by can't remember on Sunday 21st July 11:37
He was taking part in a Jacob Rees-Mogg lookalike competition, and he got second prize.

PositronicRay

15,959 posts

127 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
nonsequitur said:
can't remember said:
Truckosaurus said:
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council

It's okay, I think it's some sort of fancy dress event. See, he's come dressed as the 1930s.

Edited by can't remember on Sunday 21st July 11:37
He was taking part in a Jacob Rees-Mogg lookalike competition, and he got second prize.
Interestingly he looks the same generation as the lady on his right.

techiedave

7,285 posts

54 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
PositronicRay said:
Interestingly he looks the same generation as the lady on his right.
Dentures ?

colonel c

7,621 posts

183 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
AS we know hunting types like to use council types to do the dirty work. The Courtenay Tracy Mink Hounds in Dorset is no exception.

https://www.facebook.com/huntsabs/photos/pcb.24669...



nammynake

2,251 posts

117 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Took our 9 month old to the park yesterday for his first go on the swings. A little girl next to us named "Dolce", presumably named after Dolce and Gabbana. Also had pierced ears despite being only about 6 months old.

Poppiecock

405 posts

2 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Truckosaurus said:
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council
I'd imagine he's particularly devastated as they couldn't have chosen a more council team to support if they tried!

sicasey

581 posts

105 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
This has been covered before but Costco is on a council par with Adsa every time I visit.

You could people watch there all day long.

HTP99

14,658 posts

84 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all

can't remember

682 posts

72 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Poppiecock said:
Truckosaurus said:
Allowing your children out in public in replica football kit = Council
I'd imagine he's particularly devastated as they couldn't have chosen a more council team to support if they tried!
West Ham and Man City both rent their stadiums from the local council, the very definition of council. The Champions of Europe however own the stadium they play in.

Swampy1982

1,880 posts

55 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all

Spare tyre

4,005 posts

74 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
HTP99 said:
Can a youngster explain to to an old egg like myself

Simple words please

Frank7

3,388 posts

31 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Spare tyre said:
HTP99 said:
Can a youngster explain to to an old egg like myself

Simple words please
I’m far from being a youngster, but I’d guess that he wanted to say;
NOT ONLY AM I A PRAT, BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT.
But he couldn’t spell prat.

Grahamdub

2,854 posts

87 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
PositronicRay said:
Lily the Pink said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
Triumph Man said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
My fathers girlfriend got one of those for their toilet.
rolleyes
What’s worse is that it reads like they only have one toilet! The horror!
I know ! We visit regularly with food parcels and news from the prosperous south though.
It reads like they make do without a pan at all!

Extra points for
"got one of those"
Father having a girlfriend
Toilet
You missed the missing apostrophe; double extra points for that.
You mean his fathers don't share?
fk me. You can't make a post on here without it being dissected rolleyes
If you would like to PM me, I can run any future posts past you to make sure they are acceptable.

PositronicRay

15,959 posts

127 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
Grahamdub said:
PositronicRay said:
Lily the Pink said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
Triumph Man said:
PositronicRay said:
Grahamdub said:
My fathers girlfriend got one of those for their toilet.
rolleyes
What’s worse is that it reads like they only have one toilet! The horror!
I know ! We visit regularly with food parcels and news from the prosperous south though.
It reads like they make do without a pan at all!

Extra points for
"got one of those"
Father having a girlfriend
Toilet
You missed the missing apostrophe; double extra points for that.
You mean his fathers don't share?
fk me. You can't make a post on here without it being dissected rolleyes
If you would like to PM me, I can run any future posts past you to make sure they are acceptable.
Missing the point quadruple greenshield stamps.

talksthetorque

6,131 posts

79 months

Sunday 21st July
quotequote all
PositronicRay said:
Missing the point quadruple greenshield stamps.
Think you're being a bit harsh here Ray, we only had a pair of rolly eyes to go on to start with.

Are you just jealous beause he has a future step-milf? biggrin