PistonHeads.com Forum

Secret Room 2 ....... "Nazi Bunker"

Secret Room 2 ....... "Nazi Bunker"

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

groomi

9,083 posts

159 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Real Boys Own stuff...

Hollywood Wheels

3,689 posts

146 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
deevlash said:
yay! Im going to like this thread, its got diggers, nazis, tunnels, an annoyed wife, pictures and even an mx5! biggrin
rofl

lotusryan

986 posts

107 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Mattt said:
Great thread. Do you reckon you'll find Hitler's body, or maybe Osama Bin Laden?
Is Osama a Nazi? redface

stigmundfreud

22,454 posts

126 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
lotusryan said:
Mattt said:
Great thread. Do you reckon you'll find Hitler's body, or maybe Osama Bin Laden?
Is Osama a Nazi? redface
he could be, I mean according to Wikipedia anyone could be one

lotusryan

986 posts

107 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
stigmundfreud said:
lotusryan said:
Mattt said:
Great thread. Do you reckon you'll find Hitler's body, or maybe Osama Bin Laden?
Is Osama a Nazi? redface
he could be, I mean according to Wikipedia anyone could be one
I will put in my application right away
Advertisement

mhill

115 posts

112 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
wow, i want one

sniff petrol

13,049 posts

128 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
I remember the original thread - didn't it come about when someone found a room bricked up in their cellar?

moleamol

15,856 posts

179 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
groomi said:
Real Boys Own stuff...
They were a st band though.

Parrot of Doom

23,075 posts

150 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
If you find the Amber room, its mine.

308mate

13,097 posts

138 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Excellent stuff.

Look forward to the next installment.

BJG1

3,836 posts

128 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Got this bookmarked! Can't wait!

sleep envy

62,254 posts

165 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
lotusryan said:
Mattt said:
Great thread. Do you reckon you'll find Hitler's body, or maybe Osama Bin Laden?
Is Osama a Nazi? redface
don't be silly, he's a gooner

CY88

Original Poster:

2,808 posts

146 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Thanks for the encouragement, people!

Logistically the next step is going to be difficult. My wife mentioned last night that it all looked a bit messy! And I fear things are only going to get worse once that big boulder is broken up. I think at the moment that its still holding up a bank of loose rocks. Does anyone know how exactly a rock breaker works? Is it like a pneumatic drill?

Irish

3,991 posts

155 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
deevlash said:
yay! Im going to like this thread, its got diggers, nazis, tunnels, an annoyed wife, pictures and even an mx5! biggrin
Potential PH Thread of the Year.........

Deltaf01

1,512 posts

113 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
What a great thread! clap


evenflow

8,458 posts

198 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all

ALawson

6,222 posts

167 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
CY88 said:
Thanks for the encouragement, people!

Logistically the next step is going to be difficult. My wife mentioned last night that it all looked a bit messy! And I fear things are only going to get worse once that big boulder is broken up. I think at the moment that its still holding up a bank of loose rocks. Does anyone know how exactly a rock breaker works? Is it like a pneumatic drill?
It will be a hydraulic attachement for the minidigger with chisels at the end. At long as the operator keeps the point perpendicular to the stone it should break up easily, or you will need a larger digger/breaker.

Edit: the point will move in a in/out action not like a drill. Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmbLZaI-wGI

Make sure that you have ear defenders and goggles on because there will be lots of air bourne bits and its noisy!

Great thread, hope you find some interesting stuff!

Edited by ALawson on Friday 6th June 08:36

MadmanO/T People

726 posts

121 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. Makes me almost want to start digging a secret tunnel under my house!

If you find Jimmy Hoffa, let us know!


Cheers,
Madman of the People

Deltaf01

1,512 posts

113 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Yeah you cant stop now, "til victory or death" and all that stuff huh? biggrin

clapsmile

rhinochopig

17,932 posts

114 months

Friday 6th June 2008
quotequote all
Deltaf01 said:
What a great thread! clap

Poor comparison. I'm actually looking forward to the next instalment, rather than contemplating swallowing my tongue to end the pain.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED