PistonHeads.com Forum

People you'd never get tired of punching in the face...

People you'd never get tired of punching in the face...

Author
Discussion

getawayturtle

3,560 posts

99 months

Friday 13th April 2012
quotequote all
Morningside said:
The state of her face it looks like someone has beat us to it a long time ago.
Ugly, moody miserable bh.
She literally looks like a sack. An actual sack.

hidetheelephants

13,908 posts

118 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
getawayturtle said:
She literally looks like a sack. An actual sack.
I know sacks; they're insulted by this.

grumbledoak

22,633 posts

158 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
Anubis said:
This chap from the BT infinity broadband adverts...
The girl is more creepy, somehow. The "I didn't think you'd know about a girl's hot spots" thing. Really, who would say that?

dmulally

3,969 posts

105 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
grumbledoak said:
The girl is more creepy, somehow. The "I didn't think you'd know about a girl's hot spots" thing. Really, who would say that?
Someone with thrush.

Waynester

5,551 posts

175 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
Tosser from 'Go Compare' advert!

Fat, miming, stupid 'tache'd twunt! Grr...


&


Can't remember advert but...

Steve! Your aving a Giraffe... Steve..o, Steevvee! rolleyes

Edited by Waynester on Saturday 14th April 09:00

Advertisement

mywifeshusband

403 posts

123 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
Grand National coming up so I'll happily nominate Claire Balding (again?)

The dumb st thinks she knows how a horse works and thnks, not a fking clue.....

oobster

6,003 posts

136 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
dmulally said:
grumbledoak said:
The girl is more creepy, somehow. The "I didn't think you'd know about a girl's hot spots" thing. Really, who would say that?
Someone with thrush.
Also known as Athelete's Fud.

Morningside

22,758 posts

154 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
mywifeshusband said:
Grand National coming up so I'll happily nominate Claire Balding (again?)

The dumb st thinks she knows how a horse works and thnks, not a fking clue.....
I thought she was some professional horsey rider type person.

mywifeshusband

403 posts

123 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
Morningside said:
I thought she was some professional horsey rider type person.
she's old school - tends to be if a horse won't do something then whip it again. Wouldn't treat a child like that so why treat a horse like that? She also showed a good degree of ignorance when presenting Crufts TV programmes recently. Anyway straying a bit off topic and I might turn this into an aminal rights rant.

Tango13

4,899 posts

101 months

Saturday 14th April 2012
quotequote all
dmulally said:
grumbledoak said:
The girl is more creepy, somehow. The "I didn't think you'd know about a girl's hot spots" thing. Really, who would say that?
Someone with thrush.
The girl from the BT adverts played the lead in 'Fanny Hill' and yes she did get her kit off. So I'd smash her but not in the face wink

littleowl

392 posts

158 months

Thursday 19th April 2012
quotequote all
Billy Bragg.

I could quite happily leave him hanging upside down in a blast furnace until the screaming stopped.

smile

RumbleOfThunder

2,301 posts

128 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
This fking self righteous .

sherman

6,524 posts

140 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
RumbleOfThunder said:
This fking self righteous .
I have a funny feeling you will have to get to the back of the very long queue of norwegians if you want a punch.

RumbleOfThunder

2,301 posts

128 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
I think you're right. It's a shame he has such a stage to spout his filth from really.

dmulally

3,969 posts

105 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
Heard on breakfast radio that they are blaming the fact he played WOW for 16 hours a day for a year.

banghead

But to add to the thread, anyone who has been on TV in the last week or so crying over the people who died from the Titanic even though they werent related.

stewy68

1,806 posts

168 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
Kate Garraway!
No particular reason, but just cannot bear to watch her.

doosht

198 posts

81 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
dmulally said:
But to add to the thread, anyone who has been on TV in the last week or so crying over the people who died from the Titanic even though they werent related.
THIS !!!!

car crazy

1,796 posts

88 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
eggcustards said:
Oh and all the pretend rah-rah s on Made in Chelsea!tts.
This and my boss (can't name him in case he's a pherbiggrin)

The Boy Lard

450 posts

148 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
One Direction

rohrl

8,452 posts

70 months

Friday 20th April 2012
quotequote all
doosht said:
dmulally said:
But to add to the thread, anyone who has been on TV in the last week or so crying over the people who died from the Titanic even though they werent related.
THIS !!!!
To continue with this theme, anyone who phoned up to complain about this -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-17756036