The Official West Ham United Thread. Vol 2

The Official West Ham United Thread. Vol 2

Author
Discussion

Big Al.

Original Poster:

62,994 posts

208 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Continued from here:-

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

Let the game begin......

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Volume 2!

party

COYI!!!

snorky782

1,115 posts

49 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
TCEvo said:
Volume 2!

party

COYI!!!
Exciting times. New ground and a new thread! wink

BrabusMog

15,414 posts

136 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
snorky782 said:
TCEvo said:
Volume 2!

party

COYI!!!
Exciting times. New ground and a new thread! wink
I was going to say that laugh

bad company

11,371 posts

216 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
snorky782 said:
Exciting times. New ground and a new thread! wink
Same PH members tho.

pincher

5,828 posts

167 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
wavey

mudy

872 posts

122 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Repeat, welcome J Arthur - a left-back, finally!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiZ1DBwZCEc

AJB88

4,988 posts

121 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Surely Vol 1 should be locked now?

RYH64E

7,960 posts

194 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
bad company said:
Same PH members tho.
You mean, same half a dozen PH members...

RichB

42,804 posts

234 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
RYH64E said:
bad company said:
Same PH members tho.
You mean, same half a dozen PH members...
The Best and the Brightest...

alfie2244

11,292 posts

138 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
TCEvo said:
RYH64E said:
bad company said:
Same PH members tho.
You mean, same half a dozen PH members...
The Best and the Brightest...
And me silly

bad company

11,371 posts

216 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Hearing that Ayew is a done deal.

Wonder what we'll do with Sakho?

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Monday 8th August 2016
quotequote all
Ayew announced by the Club. Not sure what to make of that one yet £20m, Club record fee though - good luck to him, played with Payet in the past.

Maybe Sakho offered on loan until he can prove fitness?

Squad's looking decent.

FN2TypeR

6,600 posts

43 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
Weren't Sunderland sniffing around him? I know that was when Big Sam was in charge there but they could revive their interest providing Defoe is fit enough to handle striker duties until Sakho gets up to speed perhaps?

bad company

11,371 posts

216 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
Sakho needs to move on IMO. I rate him as a player but he made a bit of an arse of himself this summer and won't be popular with the fans.

Perhaps we could loan him to Leyton Orient?

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
FN2TypeR said:
Weren't Sunderland sniffing around him? I know that was when Big Sam was in charge there but they could revive their interest providing Defoe is fit enough to handle striker duties until Sakho gets up to speed perhaps?
Suspect that BS leaving & Moyes coming in killed their interest off.

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
bad company said:
Sakho needs to move on IMO. I rate him as a player but he made a bit of an arse of himself this summer and won't be popular with the fans.

Perhaps we could loan him to Leyton Orient?
biggrin

Reckon he'll end up in Turkey or China...

Legend83

9,325 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
TCEvo said:
Ayew announced by the Club. Not sure what to make of that one yet £20m, Club record fee though - good luck to him, played with Payet in the past.

Maybe Sakho offered on loan until he can prove fitness?

Squad's looking decent.
Cheers for the £20.5m and good luck working out Ayew's best position smile.

TCEvo

7,404 posts

152 months

Tuesday 9th August 2016
quotequote all
Legend83 said:
Cheers for the £20.5m and good luck working out Ayew's best position smile.
Sure Super Slav can figure that one out.